PDA

View Full Version : ||--Australian's are teased--||

damaged_core
10-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Well, it seems that the game is not a sercet anymore! And I'm kinda mad about it, the world gets to exp. this game while us Australian waiting until the leaves fall aand grow again, waiting for it's intial release down under!

I have searched videos of Final Fantasy XII and there are so many in plain english, why cant there be (for gods sake) a universal release?

I mean come on, we don't even have the demo!

I know this sounds kinda weird, but there have gotta be people like me (Australian's) who feel this way...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-04-2006, 11:10 AM
I don't know, FFXII's script is supposed to be particularly verbose for the series. Australians are apparently going to need the extra time to prepare for that. Learning how to use apostrophes correctly, for instance.

Rostum
10-04-2006, 12:24 PM
I do wish they did some sort of universal release, especially since it was delayed for so long -- but what're you going to do? You could import if you are extremely desperate, or just wait it out. It won't be too much longer after Europe's release, it might even be before it (as was the case with Kingdom Hearts 2).

Plus, because we run on PAL, they have to do the converting and all that jazz, I believe -- not that we need the extra languages, or that we even get the extra languages most of the time.

Anyways, I am starting to grow impatient, but I can still wait.

Madame Adequate
10-04-2006, 05:31 PM
I am importing, because waiting six months has me rotflol.

Rostum
10-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I'd love to import also, but at the moment I can't warrant buying a mod chip now, when it's so close to the end of the cycle of PS2 games I actually want (infact, I think FF12 is the last one, after KH2 and Xenosaga 3) -- and then it's on to PS3.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, it's tough to justify it these days if you don't already have a US-capable system. I've had one for a couple of years, so I'm cool importing, but... erg. Squeenix are really bad about getting things to other countries though, worse than most others I can think of, these days.

BustaMo
10-07-2006, 05:32 PM
My condolences to those of you who live "down under".

Markus. D
10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
yeah its horrid.

KH2 has pretty much just touched down on us.

evil Squenix, nonono, Evil forums D:!

McLovin'
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Isn't Australia the closest Enlgish speaking Country to Japan?

And yet Britain gets it before them.

Yes Square is eeevil. :bigsmile:

gnrfan
10-12-2006, 03:32 AM
I can't be bothered waiting half a year or whatever for it either, I've also decided to import it. If the PAL version has decent extras I might buy it too. :choc2:

lufia
10-25-2006, 07:46 PM
same, i have to import it ASAP. im pretty sure it will be compatible on the australian ps2, pal. if its not i have to suicide :cry: