PDA

View Full Version : question about cloud. *spoilers*

boys from the dwarf
10-04-2006, 05:34 PM
i understand the events that took place back in nibelhei and all the stuff about zack and cloud but at one point in the northern crater on disk 2 professor hojo says he created cloud 5 years ago after sephiroths death. which means cloud was created after sephiroths death.

im sure i've just forgotten some small thing but if this is true, that means cloud couldn't have killed sephiroth.

but i think its probably something to do with the whole cthing abotu cloud being created 7 years ago or something.

when was cloud created?

Anniexo
10-04-2006, 05:46 PM
No i think hojo part himself (who tifa grew up with) and part sephiroth clone so un till then he was just him self but with what hojo said to him is the only reason why he doesn't have a number and the other full sephiroth clones do

TheSpoonyBard
10-04-2006, 07:10 PM
when was cloud created?
21 years ago, on August 11th, when his mother gave birth to him.

He was subjected to Hojo's experiments five years ago.

Adamant Barrage
10-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Hojo tried to give him the strength of Sephiroth, that's what he means by clone.

Ryushikaze
10-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Peter Parker was born before Spider Man was created. It's similar to that. Cloud is who he remembers he is, barring what memories he stole from Zack.

Also, why in the name of smeg would you trust anything hojo said? The dolt thought you could mate extragenus-ally, for freak's sake!

Sefie1999AD
10-04-2006, 07:47 PM
What Ryushikaze said. Now that you mentioned it, I think Hojo was so messed up that he kept lying about so many things, so I wonder if even half of what he says is true. For example, he claims he created Cloud and that he's Sephiroth's father, but it could be just him taking credit for things he didn't even do. However, Cloud was born 21 years prior to FFVII's events. He wasn't an actual clone or artificially produced. He was just injected with Jenova cells five years prior to the game. It seems everyone with Jenova's cells are called clones, even though they're nowhere near being carbon copies of one another, which is what I usually consider a clone to be.

Ryushikaze
10-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Actually, Hojo is sephy's dad. That's confirmed.

And Sephy copies (as they were originally called) were merely people who had had the same basic procedure as sephiroth done to them in order to test the reunion theory.