PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo

G13
10-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Does anyone have or know where to get a picture of Red XIII's tattoo? And if someone ridicules me and tells me " go to google" in sarcastic online writing, there's going to be some bloodshed because I already tried that and all I got was pics of Red XIII!

Anniexo
10-04-2006, 06:42 PM
just get a pic of him take it to where you want your tatoo done show em and tell them it's what you want

Levian
10-04-2006, 06:45 PM
What do you mean? The picture of his tattoo is right there in your signature.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/215692_ff7-redxiii.gif

G13
10-04-2006, 06:46 PM
I thought of that, but every pic I can find, the tattoo is looping around his arm. None of the ones I can find are good enough.

Anniexo
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
I thought of that, but every pic I can find, the tattoo is looping around his arm. None of the ones I can find are good enough.

well it's the same all way round

to help you more i'll do a lil rp and i'll be you

Me gets a pic of red XIII and take it to the man in the tatoo parluor

Me: Hi you see the tatoos this dog has can i have it on my (body part) please

Tatoo man: sure

(some time later)

Me comes out of the tatoo parlour with red XIII tatoo

there i can't make it any easire then that

G13
10-05-2006, 02:17 AM
What do you mean? The picture of his tattoo is right there in your signature.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/215692_ff7-redxiii.gif

That pic was too small for me to see very well, so thanks enlarging it for me. Oh, and I don't know if could tell from my first post, but I'm not a fan of sarcasm! But I'm allowed to do it every once in a while.

Moon Rabbits
10-05-2006, 04:34 AM
I think you should seriously reconsider this tattoo.

G13
10-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Why, it's my decision.

Levian
10-05-2006, 11:19 PM
That pic was too small for me to see very well, so thanks enlarging it for me. Oh, and I don't know if could tell from my first post, but I'm not a fan of sarcasm! But I'm allowed to do it every once in a while.

I wasn't being sarcastic, just so you know. I just didn't quite get what exactly you were looking for.

I don't think this tattoo is bad, it's not like your tattooing Aeris' face all over your back. If you in 10 years don't like Final Fantasy then no one will be able to tell it's from a video game. It could mean just about anything. So not a bad choice.

Moon Rabbits
10-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Why, it's my decision.

Jus' sayin' s'all.

Sylvie
10-06-2006, 03:08 AM
You should get it on your back.

Mogi
10-06-2006, 04:10 AM
You want a picture of Red XIII's tattoo, correct? Well, why don't you just compile pictures, get the tattoo you want, and draw it up. It shouldn't take that long, and even a crap-job drawing can be justified by photoshopping. Or you could just have someone draw it for you. I know there's some sort of character design thingy majiggggy out there somewhere.