PDA

View Full Version : Devil may cry 4

Luara
10-04-2006, 08:16 PM
http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Devil may Cry new site by capcom. Im here with an doubt, is it just me or... that Nero guy it seems Vergil ? O.O

RiseToFall
10-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the link.

I really don't think Nero has anything to do with Vergil. Though they did say that Vergil is a big part of the overall DMC plot.

Luara
10-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the link.

I really don't think Nero has anything to do with Vergil. Though they did say that Vergil is a big part of the overall DMC plot.

Its because if you listen to his voice, when he says in the trailer " I need more power" it seems Vergil

Luara
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
or maybe his son? lol

RiseToFall
10-04-2006, 10:15 PM
or maybe his son? lol

I really don't know. At the beginning of DMC4, Nero is trying to hunt down Dante. But I'm sure that the plot will change soon after. I guess were going to have to wait to find out.

JKTrix
10-05-2006, 01:47 AM
I played as Vergil in DMC3, the special edition, and I played DMC4 in Japan. They're definitely different...at least initially.

Also, Nero looks a lot younger than Dante does. Remember Dante and Vergil are twins, so if Nero was an alias for Vergil, he'd look about as old as Dante. They are most likely related somehow, but he's a different person.

LunarWeaver
10-05-2006, 01:48 AM
I wanna know where the hell all the women they introduced then never brought up again are :jess:

Markus. D
10-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Trish was in DMC 1 and 2 so LunarWeaver was kinda wrong.

cute though :)

LunarWeaver
10-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh, is she in number 2? I never beat it because I thought it was crap and somebody who did told me she wasnt. I knew I shouldn't of just taken his word for it :jess:

I don't like Trish much anyway, I'm hoping Lady returns.

Markus. D
10-05-2006, 02:13 AM
me to :D

Lady and Lucia were the best of the DMC girls.

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 02:17 AM
I want this game so badly. Ive played dmc 1 and 2( the final boss sucked, and those three masks things too)I want to play dmc3 but dont know if ill really like it. I want dmc4 with a passion. nero's arm is so cool. I saw it in my issue of game informer. It looks so awesome.

RiseToFall
10-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Trish was in DMC 1 and 2 so LunarWeaver was kinda wrong.

cute though :)

She was in it as a secret character, but wasn't actually part of the story.

I want this game so badly. Ive played dmc 1 and 2( the final boss sucked, and those three masks things too)I want to play dmc3 but dont know if ill really like it. I want dmc4 with a passion. nero's arm is so cool. I saw it in my issue of game informer. It looks so awesome.

Get DMC 3 it's an amazing game, though a bit tough.

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 04:01 AM
well theres a change

Polnareff
10-05-2006, 10:45 AM
I wanna know where the hell all the women they introduced then never brought up again are :jess:

If you look at a certain trailer for it it shows a mystery woman in the background. Don't know if it's Lucia, Lady, or Trish but according to the producer it's one of the women we've seen before.

I highly doubt Nero is Vergil. I mean, recent reports have just called Nero "Nero" as opposed to Nelo Angelo, which should actually be Angelo Nero Also, since Nero has a mutated arm from some kind of curse, it takes away any possibility of them being the same person, unless somehow he gets his arm cured late into the game or something.

drunkymonkey
10-05-2006, 11:22 AM
DMC 1 and 3 were excellent games; hopefully DMC4 will be as well.

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 12:51 PM
In teh GI, it says there is no relation between Nero and Dante/Vergil.