PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Too Short?

IceAngel
10-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Ok I'm almost finished the game and I've had it since Friday. I know there are probably a number of you who are already finished but this is my question:

Was KH2 too short?

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-04-2006, 10:34 PM
It is a little short, but that might have to do with it being too easy.

vivi the master
10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
seriousley 1 day I start the next I am at Sora then I am at like 1st Pete it goes on and on the biggest problems were

Xaldin
Groundshaker
Xigbar

Tavrobel
10-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Twenty-three total hours is a long amount of time.

Ouch!
10-04-2006, 10:57 PM
It took me a few hours longer than the first game. I think I beat it in 25 hours. I don't remember exactly how long the first took me, but I'm pretty sure it was either just above or just under 20 hours.

It kept me entertained. I played through it a second time a month after I beat it the first time, and this past weekend I started going around for a third time. It's got replay value for me, if nothing else. It's fun to play, that's all I care about.

LunarWeaver
10-04-2006, 10:59 PM
For an action-RPG and as a game in general I thought it was a nice length.

After doing all there was to do, leveling up all the way and maxing my forms and the tournaments and such, I spilled pleeenty of hours into this game.

Rostum
10-05-2006, 02:15 AM
I think every RPG is too short, but then again I play most 24/7 when I get them -- including KH2. =\

Edit: Leveling up, level Drive forms, get final weapons, beat Sephiroth, get 100% in Jiminy's Journal clocked me 40 hours on the game all up (including the actual story). But I haven't tried the Gummi Ship missions. So it's still pretty short.

Skyblade
10-05-2006, 02:38 AM
This game could have taken a year of total play time, and it still would have been too short.

Axel21
10-05-2006, 07:55 AM
It first took me about 24 hours to finish it in Beginner mode.
But after that, I played in Proud mode and tried to complete 100% of Jiminy's Journal, get all the Orichalcum and Orichalcum+ materials, create the Save the King+ and Save the Queen+ weapons, complete 100% of the Gummi missions, max out all the forms and Summons, and defeat Sephiroth. That took long more, and was way more interesting. You should try it yourself..!

Skyblade
10-05-2006, 02:54 PM
It first took me about 24 hours to finish it in Beginner mode.
But after that, I played in Proud mode and tried to complete 100% of Jiminy's Journal, get all the Orichalcum and Orichalcum+ materials, create the Save the King+ and Save the Queen+ weapons, complete 100% of the Gummi missions, max out all the forms and Summons, and defeat Sephiroth. That took long more, and was way more interesting. You should try it yourself..!

I did. My point is that it would be immpossible to get too much of this game, so it is always too short.

Xander
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
You all just play too fast! I'm on the first world, 8 hours on the clock haha, gonna make it last ages :D

IceAngel
10-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Lol aww.

Anyways I brought the topic up mainly coz weve been waiting...3 or more years (?) for the actual game to come out (depends wot part of the world we a re in I guess :tongue:) and then it takes about a week more or less to finish it. Its true that I havent completed the game yet coz i've decided not to watch the ending til i've done all the mini games and stuff (but not the gummi ship levels)!
KH1 was longer than this game I swear! O well I'm enjoying it :)

Carl the Llama
10-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Lol aww.

Anyways I brought the topic up mainly coz weve been waiting...3 or more years (?) for the actual game to come out (depends wot part of the world we a re in I guess :tongue:) and then it takes about a week more or less to finish it. Its true that I havent completed the game yet coz i've decided not to watch the ending til i've done all the mini games and stuff (but not the gummi ship levels)!
KH1 was longer than this game I swear! O well I'm enjoying it :)

I have beaten Kingdom Hearts in less then 7 hours... but other then that it (KHII) is much to easy but thats not all there is to the game, I loved every moment of it and 25 hours is a reasonable amount of play time if you ask me

Novaris
10-09-2006, 05:57 PM
took me 29 hours at lv 42. My main problems were Demyx and Xigbar.

Xander
10-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Got to the second world this weekend :D

Edit - well second world with a boss anyway, ( I think??) =P not counting HB.

McLovin'
10-09-2006, 11:10 PM
It was an alright length but with the whole Jiminy's Journal it pissed me off more than it was time consuming.

nik0tine
10-10-2006, 06:11 AM
I didn't think it was short at all.

Yliette
10-10-2006, 07:29 AM
I think I beat it at 30 hours at Lv57. :D Took me more than ten attempts to defeat Xemnas.

Novaris
10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
I beat Xemnas first try, Xigbar was the one I had trouble with.

Markus. D
10-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Im gonna keep playing it till I have a level 100 Zora with maxed Drive Form: Wisdom... Because Magey Spam is pretty n_n-b.

that and, I like eventually being able to kinda well... 1 hit everything...

njmongoose
10-12-2006, 04:47 PM
didnt finish it yet and never used a drive form=p
im doing the second chapter off the worlds now(done beasts,port royal,land o dragons and ariels)

Rostum
10-12-2006, 11:19 PM
level 100 Zora with maxed Drive Form: Wisdom... that and, I like eventually being able to kinda well... 1 hit everything...

Well, it's level 99 and it's Sora. But there's 4 total Drive Forms (not including anti-form), and the other 3 are much more useful than Wisdom. Defenately max them all out because you get growth abilities from them.

im doing the second chapter off the worlds now(done beasts,port royal,land o dragons and ariels)

Use Drive Forms whenever you can, it'll make leveling them up easier later on. Well, they are pretty easy to level up anyways if you know what you're doing.

Psychotic
10-12-2006, 11:23 PM
It took me 35 hours without doing sidequests like battling Sephiroth, which is long enough if you ask me.

Cruise Control
10-13-2006, 02:57 AM
I look at it this way. A standard movie ticket is 7.50, and your average movie is an hour. So, if I get more than 6.5 hours out of it, it was worth my $50.

Aurons_Desciple
10-13-2006, 11:36 PM
23 hours to finish a game is way too short.

Markus. D
10-14-2006, 01:21 AM
level 100 Zora with maxed Drive Form: Wisdom... that and, I like eventually being able to kinda well... 1 hit everything...

Well, it's level 99 and it's Sora. But there's 4 total Drive Forms (not including anti-form), and the other 3 are much more useful than Wisdom. Defenately max them all out because you get growth abilities from them.

Use Drive Forms whenever you can, it'll make leveling them up easier later on. Well, they are pretty easy to level up anyways if you know what you're doing.

nopey, I find the ranged magic based attacks far more useful then meleeing them to death (its probably because I get far much more of a boost from using magic.... because I chose the want stat boosts and such...). Wisdom also powers up Magic Combos aswell while you are using it which can give some spectacularly nasty results.

Yliette
02-18-2007, 01:27 AM
It's just too bad that you can't use Summons and Drive Forms at the final boss since you'll be teamed up with Riku. You'll need Donald, Goofy or both in order to Summon and Drive. :(

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
02-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I actually had it awile trying to defeat Sephiroth, getting Ultima Weapon, getting Final Form and such... leveling up... you know..being the devoted RPG Gamer

Aerisfanatic
03-03-2007, 11:04 PM
well i thought it was short especialy the levels and my total time time would probobly be a month but not gaming in total sometime i would put it off for a while

Ashley Schovitz
03-03-2007, 11:10 PM
My first time through was 42 hours and where I'm trying to get everything completed I have 72 hours it's definetly long enough.

Hazzard
03-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Well erm-this is a surprise to me...I done 70 hours of gameplay on proud mode!

TidusMaster
03-04-2007, 11:45 PM
or..maybe it was a good portion of time...and you guys just played it non stop?

Albel
03-04-2007, 11:53 PM
it took m me 3 days to complete, with about 90% complete and I think if I didnt stop to eat and sleep I would have done it quicker. Where as KH1 took me about a week.

The Mog Ninja
03-05-2007, 02:07 AM
i think it was a great length, ive spent way more than 100 hours on it, getting all the stuff on 2 different files, but it would be awesome if it was longer but i am content with the length of it