PDA

View Full Version : MAKAI KINGDOM!!!!

Pharoh Amon Khan III
10-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm having one of those frustrating moments in the game where... HOW DO I SPEED UP THIS LEVEL UP CRAP!!!

Also the secret book and instruction guides are pretty much useless in explaining 'reincarnation'...

Little help?

Markus. D
10-04-2006, 11:09 PM
emmm, im not an expert on this technical Makai stuff.

fast leveling comes after a character is past level 100 (so you can wish for a food type dungeon), im not really sure about the whole process, but thats what google/gamefaqs.com is for.

what levels are your characters? are you that far?

Pharoh Amon Khan III
10-05-2006, 12:09 AM
emmm, im not an expert on this technical Makai stuff.

fast leveling comes after a character is past level 100 (so you can wish for a food type dungeon), im not really sure about the whole process, but thats what google/gamefaqs.com is for.

what levels are your characters? are you that far?

I think I was on episode 5, and I reincarnated my 'main' character... Oy!

I took a break a tried finishing Star Ocean: Til The End of Time...

I'm am soooo tired of seeing the demo in Nippon Ichi Games with characters levelled at 5000-9999!!! I want that!!! I want it now!!! (foaming at the mouth).... NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME NIPPON ICHI!? NOW!!!! :frust:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Code Breaker for PS2 is twenty bucks. Problem solved.

Markus. D
10-05-2006, 01:28 AM
nope! do it legitly!

level 100+ is when you can start leveling like crazy in Makai Kindom :).

all uberism in games takes time :)

and once you get to that state :D you will be able to get half owned by Yo/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifsuna/Baal Prinny in no time :D

Endless
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Just play until you get to the last chapter, which is where you can start picking up speed and making reincarnation less time consuming (and make a school to make it a bit faster). After that, level some in the last chapter maps, then random item dungeons, then food dungeons to power level.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
10-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Just play until you get to the last chapter, which is where you can start picking up speed and making reincarnation less time consuming (and make a school to make it a bit faster). After that, level some in the last chapter maps, then random item dungeons, then food dungeons to power level.

See that's another problem! Everytime I try to build another facility, it tells me that I can't; I can't build one this time or exceeding the limit or something like that...

All I have is a Hospital, Shop, and Fortress. I got rid of my hut, and was able to put down the Fortress... What? Am I SUPPOSED to be limited to 3 facilites? There's nothing in the OSG (Official Strategy Guide) about this, and all the people on TacticalRPG.com forums are using hypnonyms that I can't understand.

I got frustrated like this with Phantom Brave too, but when I figured out the weapon levelling system and fusion, I didn't even care about leveling up Marona to level 5000, (she was at 55 last I checked), but this... This... THIS...

Makai Kingdom is driving me crazy... The OSG even has a DUPLICATE PRINTING of the same section... Somebody was really hittin' the sauce hard while at the printing press at Doublejump Books Publishing.

But I digress... I'm just very frustrated and confused is all... Anyone care to give me their strategy of HOW THEY leveled up and what not?

Endless
10-05-2006, 09:23 PM
You have a limit in how many units (characters, vehicles, items and facilities) can be deployed in your homebase. You can have as many (to a certain extent) as you want, unsummoned. So, to build more buildings, unsummon the ones you don't need.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
10-05-2006, 11:56 PM
What if I reincarnated a fighter/warrior into a fighter/warrior three times?

Would that spead up the leveling process? Y'know, kinda like in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness?

Markus. D
10-06-2006, 04:36 AM
hmmm havent tried that.

but as they said, Level in the last chapters and once past level 100, food dungeons are like... forever awesome.

if you are stuck early on, that stage with only that castle place... is great to spam run for mega fast zenny.

Carl the Llama
10-08-2006, 01:28 PM
nope! do it legitly!

level 100+ is when you can start leveling like crazy in Makai Kindom :).

all uberism in games takes time :)

and once you get to that state :D you will be able to get half owned by Yo/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifsuna/Baal Prinny in no time :D

There is 2 was to own Prinny Baal, which I have done: get one of those Geomancers (I think thats what they are called) and use the thing they do to make lots of different coloured squares and keep on hopeing that you get an invincible square (keep trying till you do) and the other way is to steal his weapons and armour and equip them on a character of your own... its takes a considerable chunk out of his stats

Endless
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM
There is 2 was to own Prinny Baal, which I have done: get one of those Geomancers (I think thats what they are called) and use the thing they do to make lots of different coloured squares and keep on hopeing that you get an invincible square (keep trying till you do) and the other way is to steal his weapons and armour and equip them on a character of your own... its takes a considerable chunk out of his stats

Good luck doing that in Makai Kingdom, since there is no geomancer class (nor geopanels, for that matter).