PDA

View Full Version : I Saw a Bank Robbery Today.

Rainecloud
10-04-2006, 11:29 PM
I witnessed a bank robbery today. Two security guards pulled up outside a cash machine to remove the money, and some clueless fools tried to steal the money from them. I was stood just outside the bank at the time, and I watched everything unfold from a safe distance. The alarm immediately went off, and the two guys fled the scene. Unfortunately for them, one of the security guards managed to jump on top of one of the thieves, and a 'have-a-go-hero' outside the bank jumped on the other thief and restrained him.

A few minutes later, the police turned up, and absolutely everyone from every house/shop on the entire street was outside watching the drama. It was quite exciting, but a little frightening. I'm just glad nobody got hurt.

Have you ever witnessed anything dramatic/exciting/frightening like this? What was it like? Tell us about it...

Jowy
10-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I've been in a car accident and my head smacked against my friend's windshield and spiderwebbed it. The brim of my hat hit the top of the dashboard and kind of took the majority of the blow, and I just had some slight lacerations. My younger sister went camping with her friends over the summer and witnessed someone get a near-fatal stabbing. I was supposed to go with her that weekend, but I couldn't get off work. o_o

Dreddz
10-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I actually saw Mcdonalds getting robbed only last Monday, I wasnt inside, but I saw from the window a group of around 15 people literally run in and grab the tills and run off. It was bad, obviously but cool to watch.

Quite along time ago I saw a car bomb go off, that too, was cool to watch.

Fire_Emblem776
10-04-2006, 11:49 PM
I actually saw Mcdonalds getting robbed only last Monday, I wasnt inside, but I saw from the window a group of around 15 people literally run in and grab the tills and run off. It was bad, obviously but cool to watch.

Quite along time ago I saw a car bomb go off, that too, was cool to watch.

Who would be as desperate to rob a Mcdonalds?:eep:
I saw a huge fire before, it was summer and the whold field burt into flames. That was really something.

rubah
10-04-2006, 11:51 PM
McDonalds would probably be one of the easier places to rob, so long as you knew that the registers were fairly full. They don't have security guards or anything :p

Fire_Emblem776
10-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Neither do any other resturants. If they want to rake it in i suggest to rob an In-N-Out, maybe a Walmart:greenie:

sephirothishere
10-05-2006, 12:01 AM
my friends sis gave a lift to some people that ran outta petrol once and then they turned out to be bank robbers.....huh......who knew.....

Necronopticous
10-05-2006, 12:21 AM
I was one car away from being involved in the most terrible car accident I have ever seen in my life yesterday on the way home from school. I was right in front of a car that was trying to get over to the right lane of the freeway and there was a junction full of cars coming off of another freeway and merging with the freeway I was on. A large pickup truck started merging left toward the fast lane while the car behind me started merging into the same lane in the opposite direction. The pickup truck must not have been paying attention until the last second, he quickly swerved to the right and when he tried to regain control by turning back left into his original lane wheels completely lost traction and his truck started to skid out at what must have been close to 75-80 MPH. By the time he had regained traction he was in a diagonal direction toward the right shoulder at a good 60 MPH. I watched the whole thing with my jaw to the floor in the rear-view mirror. His truck was smashing and spinning around in every axis against the wall and shoulder. It was harrowing to see, because the car was flinging and rolling around so violently that I couldn't imagine any of the passengers surviving. I was too far ahead at that point to see if any other cars were involved, but there easily could have been, and it could have been me if I was one or two seconds later getting on the freeway.

Bahamut2000X
10-05-2006, 01:51 AM
I was on the highway once, and saw a car that lost control, they ended up going off the road, and up the median, which was a bit a small bump of dirt and grass. They ended up rolling over a few times. Was nifty to watch, no one was seriously hurt it appeared either. Everyone from the car got out and was walking about after it happened. Worst I heard was someone yelling about her finger.

I also witnessed a hit and run once too. Just got dropped off at a parking lot of a store next to me school, and as I was walking, the light turned red, a car stopped, then another stopped in that car. Then backed out and drove off as fast as they could down a side street. Was pretty crazy.

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 01:57 AM
I witnessed a bank robbery today. Two security guards pulled up outside a cash machine to remove the money, and some clueless fools tried to steal the money from them. I was stood just outside the bank at the time, and I watched everything unfold from a safe distance. The alarm immediately went off, and the two guys fled the scene. Unfortunately for them, one of the security guards managed to jump on top of one of the thieves, and a 'have-a-go-hero' outside the bank jumped on the other thief and restrained him.

A few minutes later, the police turned up, and absolutely everyone from every house/shop on the entire street was outside watching the drama. It was quite exciting, but a little frightening. I'm just glad nobody got hurt.

Have you ever witnessed anything dramatic/exciting/frightening like this? What was it like? Tell us about it...

Im hoping you dont love your bes friend, have a stingy friend, and a jobless one, and a smelly dog, or your life might become just like the one in I am the Messenger

Shlup
10-05-2006, 02:04 AM
I passed a police chase going the other direction on the freeway a few months ago. I was like "Hey, the helicopter has his searchlight on. Hey, it's on that car that's also being followed by a gaggle of coppers. Neat."

Lynx
10-05-2006, 02:30 AM
i stole a battery ocne it was pretty exciteing because i was the thief!!!!!!!!!!!

Nominus Experse
10-05-2006, 05:21 AM
May a mod delete that last post please?

I don't think anyone really cares to see or hear such blatant, idiotic bigotry.

As for the actual topic, I've never really had the experience of watching a tragic event occur. I did, however, come across a wreck, of which I happened to see a body hanging by bloody fibres from the window of a crashed vehicle. First dead person I ever saw.

I didn't sleep very well that night.

Christmas
06-14-2023, 01:45 PM
This is why the site dies. The mods won't listen. :(

Rainecloud
06-14-2023, 08:40 PM
Oh wow. I was alerted to this post after 17 years of originally posting it. Yikes!

Psychotic
06-15-2023, 05:25 PM
May a mod delete that last post please?

I don't think anyone really cares to see or hear such blatant, idiotic bigotry.I'm sorry it took this long, but you got it.