PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II: General Discussion, Final Mix+ and Re:CoM

Tavrobel
10-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Most of the KH section content has been written. If you feel that from the existing sections there is to improve, do so, for either insertion into the series. Please check the Site Staff section for more details. More specifically, we need someone to write the Gummies section for the Frontsite. Be forewarned that the Gummies are extensive, and deeply involving. Be prepared to write everything yourself, because the Bradygames Strategy Guide isn't very satisfactory on the subject.

Obviously, most of us know that Kingdom Hearts II has been released in Europe, and its Australian and Eastern European releases await shortly. I had planned to get done coding and writing the KHII Frontsite section as soon as I could, but life doesn't work like that. As such, I have found it necessary to create this thread; a general discussion thread regarding the game and its problems. This should eliminate the need for needless threads, and most of the frequently answered questions should be answered here. If not, please add on.

This is a link (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82222) to the thread in which you can view all of my collected work thus far. If you think you might be able to contribute to the section, please feel free to do so.

Kingdom Hearts III?
While it has been stated by offical sources that the game will be made, it is unlikely that it will directly involve Sora as a main character. It probably has something to do with the enigmatic figures in the secret ending.

Kingdom Hearts: CoM on PS2?
Yes. It seems it will come out, but further details await.

Update: it came as part of the KHII FM+ package. It was the second disc.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?
Yes. Most likely Japan only (just like the first one), so don't get excited.
Update: yes, it was released in Japan. Don't expect it to come out in the Western world.

Kingdom Hearts Secret Ending?
You can watch it on Youtube, complete the game normally on Proud Mode, or acheive 100% Journal completion (do everything) in Normal Mode. It cannot be viewed after playing on the Beginner Mode.

It basically involves three figures in golden armor approaching a Keyblade Graveyard. The three figures approach three Keyblades, the ones wielded by Sora, Riku, and Mickey throughout the game, respectively. During the scene, many words show up on the screen, including "Chasers" and the Secret Ansem Reports.

The offical usage of these characters is yet unknown. All we can do at this point is speculate.

Update: please do not confuse this with the FM+ secret ending, which has a link further down in the thread.

Orchalcum+ locations for Ultima Weapon
Seal 100 Acre Wood
Seal Atlantica
Finish the Goddess of Fate cup
Twilight Town: Sunset Terrace
World that Never Was: Brink of Despair
Space Paranoids: Central Computer Mesa
Get at least one of all of the Synthesis Materials

Note that the recipe calls for thirteen of these ores. An Energy Crystal is required to bring the O+ requirement down to seven.

How does Lucky Lucky work?
It improves item drops when more are equipped.

How do I get the Goddess of Fate Cup/Hades Ultimate Cup?
Defeat Xemnas in the WtNW for the first time.
Level your Summons and Drives to at least level 5.

How do I improve my HP/MP/Drive?
You don't. Certain bosses give HP/MP/Drive Bar maximum bonuses when defeated. There is no accessory that improves HP, MP, or Drive Bar amounts.

Best place to level?
Wherever is closest to your Battle Level. After that, it's mostly WtNW.

Final Form/Anti Form?
Final Form can be activated randomly after viewing the cutscene at Twilight's Skyscraper. It will activate randomly whenever Sora uses a Drive Form and has more than five Drive Bars.

Anti Form is based on how often you use Valor, Wisdom, and Master Forms. Everytime, you gain one point. After accumulating four points, there is a chance for Sora to turn into Anti Form. Turning into Anti Form reduces the counter by four, finding a new Form reduces it to zero, and Final Form reduces it by ten; Final Form also cannot activate Anti Form.

How do I level Forms/Summons?
Valor forms gains EXP by striking an enemy; one EXP per hit.
Wisdom gains EXP by killing Heartless; one EXP per Heartless (bigger Heartless does not mean more EXP)
Master gains EXP by gathering Drive Orbs; try Space Paranoids and Hollow Bastion for these elusive Orbs (you can either gain one EXP point, or three)
Final gains EXP by killing Nobodies; one EXP per Nobody (bigger Nobody does not mean more EXP)
Anti does not gain EXP; in fact, it negates all EXP possible to gain

Where can Mickey save Sora?
Shan-Yu (Land of Dragons)
Storm Rider (Land of Dragons)
Dark Stalker (Beast's Castle)
Black Thorn (Beast's Castle)
Xaldin (Beast's Castle)
Cerberus (Olympus Coliseum)
Hydra (Olympus Coliseum)
Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord (Agrabah)
Grim Reaper (Port Royal)
Xemnas (Final Battles)

Pooh Bear's pages:
Disney Castle, in the Library
Pride Lands, in the Oasis
Hollow Bastion, the Crystal Fissure (before Seph)
Land of Dragons, Throne Room
Agrabah, Tower before you fight Jafar

Plotline:
Is Axel gay?
No. Nobodies can't have emotions; this includes love. Axel can only replicate true emotions.

Is Axel Riku's Nobody?
No. Riku never became a Heartless. Stop being an eisegetic reader.

What is a Nobody?
A Nobody is what is left over when a person's Heart is taken from them. The Heart that is ripped apart from the body leaves behind the two other parts that constitue a human being: the soul and the body. The Nobody is the leftovers. Nobodies have no emotions because emotion can only be present with a Hearts; Nobodies use their guise to trick others, especially Demyx, who acts like a blundering idiot, even when he is fully capable of getting the job done. Nobodies are by nature, cruel, cold, and callous.

I've never played KHI or KH:CoM! What do I do?
Play the game anyways. KHII has a beginning prologue which summarizes the first two games; an intro FMV which is three and a half minutes long, and a two hour introduction, in which the complexity of the world is eased onto the system. You are introduced to Roxas, as well.

I don't get it. What is going on?
In the World that Never Was, a lot of exposition is revealed to you at once. It can possibly overwhelm you, if you don't start putting the pieces together. The first thing of note is that Roxas is Sora's Nobody; it formed when Sora gave his Heart away in the first Kingdom Hearts. Roxas found Xemnas whilst wandering the Darkness, and joined OXIII.

Most Nobodies are born into the world fully aware of the memories of their former lives. Roxas did not. As such, he knew that there were other things awaiting him, and he fled from the Organization. He runs into Riku, and they fight. Riku loses. Riku fights Roxas again, after embracing the Darkness, and he wins, barely. Riku then breaks Roxas' fingers (thus establishing the need for a band-aid/wrap on Roxas' fingers, and a shawl for Riku's arm). Riku now takes on the form of Ansem, the Heartless of Xehanort, DiZ's former apprentice. DiZ = Ansem the Wise, former ruler of Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion).

Since Nobodies can be converted to raw data, he was put into a simacrulum of Twilight Town, to receive the memories of Sora. DiZ attempted to restore Sora's lost memories (lost after having been disrupted by Naminč directly, but that failed, thus establishing the need to capture Roxas. After inputting the memories of Sora into Roxas, he put him back into Sora, and thus the journey continues, with Heart, Soul, and Body united, but not acting together.

OXIII hunts down Roxas, only to find Sora. They lead him on, whilst establishing their plans and confusing him. Their plan is to absorb the power of Kingdom Hearts, and give back the Hearts to those who lost them, and return them to their rightful place (the Nobodies).

More additions would be accepted.

I'm stickying this topic for a little while so other can read it. Once anyone on staff feels the topic has served its useful life, please unstick it.

This thread will be de-stickied once the front-site section goes up.

LunarWeaver
10-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Wow, there's good stuff here! I don't really have anything to add, just wanted to give you the thumbs up for collecting all the awesome info. That "Is Axel gay" thing is going to save us about 1,000 threads real soon :jess:

K. H. Kid
10-05-2006, 02:15 AM
There's also another way to gain max experience levels with hardly any work but you might feel a little guilty about it. After recieving the Gullwing keyblade, Experience Boost ability, and having locked Pride Lands for the second time return to the place were you fought Scar. There should be many of the fish thing heartless (I can't remember their name but you first encounter them in the Land of the Dragons). Make sure that your health is in the red and Donald and Goofy (or Simba if you are using him) have no abilities equipped. You'll understand later. Now all you have to do is cast Magnega in the densly populated areas of the fish. With each one YOU kill you will gain 156 experience points. But if your other party kills them you only get 56 experience points. With this stragety you can gin up to 50 levels in 1 hour. But be forwarn to be careful when repeatedly doing this task. If you get killed (you shouldn't but still) you still get to keep all your levels you gained.

I suggest that you only do this if you already have gotten all the materials for the synthesis because while getting the materials you will most likely level up but only slowly. This is only for impaciente people wanting to level up quickly.

Forgot to add ways to beat each OXIII boss since most likely a lot of threads are going to be made asking how to beat Xaldin mainly.

Axel- Just attack and use the reaction command when avaible.

Xaldin- If you're good enough you can beat him in under a minute. Enter the battle with Goofy and Beast. As soon as the battle starts do the Knocksmash limit which should take away about half his life if you're strength is high enough. After the limit is over quickly go into Valor form and constantly keep Xaldin in the air. With this strategy I was never even hit.

Demyx #1- Make sure no auto-limit abilities are equipped and just keep using the reaction commad to end the battle quickly.

Demyx#2- Use the Xaldin stragety above.

Saix- Knocksmash until he drops one of his axe things. Grab it and use the reaction command to knock him out and then use Knocksmash again or go Valor and take him out.

Xigbar- First make him come down with reaction commands and then if your Quick Run is not use Thunder spells to keep track of Xigbar. When he uses his ultimate attack you can do one of two things- 1.run around the outer edge of the area in a circle (recommended). 2.use the reflect spell (not recommended). Afterwards attack with Valor (or Final if you got it and it's level is equal to Valor) and use the Knocksmash limit.

Luxord-Use trinity limit and attack. It's kinda hard to die but watch your time because you can die from that. Make sure you have plenty of ethers.

Zemnas #1- Use trinity limit and attack. Watch out for your health because when you get half-way he can quickly finish you off.

Zemnas #2- Use reaction commands for the first half and then use trinity limit for the second half. When you get caught have your partner take a few steps and then use their special technique to push to clone back until you get to Sora (you'll see what I mean when you get there). Afterwards the battle will be an even easier breeze.

Rostum
10-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Just some points if you want to add them:

- Lucky 7 can make getting rare items extremely easy -- just equip everyone with Lucky Lucky, use Sweet Memories, Genji Shield and Meteor Staff, and equip the Lucky Ring.

- Best places to level Drive Forms:

Valor Form: Anywhere, where the enemy has a lot of HP because you gain experience points for every hit you make.

Wisdom Form: Experience points are determined by how many Heartless you kill -- so level in The World That Never Was, where the Heartless seem to spawn indefinately (and near a Save Point).

Master Form: You level on how many Drive orbs you get (those yellow orbs). You can kill countless of Heartless in Beast's Castle, because they drop them a lot, or you can go to Land of the Dragons. Up near the Village, if you go north there are carts with fireworks and some Heartless spawn there. Just use Fireaga on the carts and Heartless and you'll recieve heaps of Drive orbs!

(By the way: with the carts, they respawn every time you zone out and back in, and there's a save point when you zone out so you can always save your Gauge when needed)

Final Form: Levels on how many Nobodies you kill. Best place for this is either in Yen Sid's castle (is accesible towards the end of the game), or just go to The World That Never Was and kill Nobodies that are in the next zone after Twilights View.

(Note: When you go to a save point and go to the world map in a Drive Form, then you retain all of your Drive Gauges -- so use that to your advantage. If you manage to lose the, then you can go to the Underdome, enter a cup and quite; you'll get it all back)

- About KHIII, Nomura said in an interview that it wouldn't be made for a very long time due to the KH team working on many other projects.

- To get the Orich. material, you can simply find Bulky Vendors around at these locations:

Land of Dragons - Checkpoint
Beast's Castle - West Hall
Olympus Coliseum - Cave of the Dead Entrance
Agrabah - Bazaar
Halloween Town - Candy Cane Lane

To defeat these, and get the nice drops (along with some nice exp.), you simply have to use the Reaction command when their HP is incredibly low. But once it gets really low they run around like crazy, so hit them into a corner before it happens (as they take no damage, but their HP decreases automatically).

To find them, just travel around to the locations listed above, and hopefully there will be an on-screen information log saying that "there's rare enemies here" or the like, so you defeat any enemies there and all you have to do is destroy one bit of the area (like carts for example) and they will appear!

Anyways, not sure if that is what you wanted, but there's some good information I picked up while playing.

Albel
10-05-2006, 05:10 PM
WOW, looks like i dont need a strategy guide anymore.

Crimson
10-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Ill add some tips too.

Keyblades: try to use the best possible keyblades for each world, example: after you get the Mulans world keyblade(forgot name:P), you can take the star seeker off valor and use it since at that point its a useful keyblade.

Items: If your running low on Hp and your out of MP, items are your best friends especially since in kh2 you can shortcut items unlike in kh1.

Abilities: Get used to using abilities since you will need them throughout the game, i wont go into detail on any abilities but in the beggining of the game if you had to choose from guard or scan, id choose scan, youll see why when you play it ;).

Rostum
10-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Here's another tip for leveling: Going to Pride Lands after beating Scar's Ghost, and go to the top of Pride Rock (past the kings den) and just jump around up there casting Magnega, and just watch the exp roll in extremely fast.

Frozen Phantom
10-13-2006, 01:00 AM
knocksmash was a really powerful limit...but I thought it too cheap, so I played without it (made organization battles a nightmare)

Frozen Phantom
10-14-2006, 09:23 PM
srry for the double post, but i have to ask a question

im 1 material away from getting the ultima weapon, does anyone know where to find enemies with bright materials on them
(need a bright stone)

Tavrobel
10-14-2006, 09:37 PM
No, you don't, Brights increease EXP, and unless you are synthesizing someting else to get the EXP, you shouldn't anything for the Ultima Weapon. However;

Bright Stone:
Aeroplane (Timeless River)
Cannon Gun (Space Paranoids, Coliseum)
Driller Mode (Coliseum)
Luna Bandit (Agrabah)
Silver Rock (Agrabah)
Tornado Step (Coliseum)
Wight Knight (Holloween Town)

Also, I included a post to my Working Thread, which has multiple guides to Synthesis, and Bestiary included.

Frozen Phantom
10-14-2006, 09:42 PM
i need the bright stone to get all the materals, not for xp

thanks for the info

*edit*

srry my bad it wasnt bright stone...it was energy stone hehe

*edit again*

got the weapon thanks tavrobel for your synthesis guide :)

Tavrobel
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Organization XIII: Who are they?

Organization XIII is a series of Nobodies who have joined together to direct the lesser Nobodies into completing their mission of restoring themselves with their Hearts. Unlike the Heartless, they do have a sense of hieraechy, and can coordinate and think independently, in order to acheive a goal. Also unlike Heartless, they do not swarm around the ones they think are the most powerful (even though it does seem that way). Nobodies, if they exert enough of their power, can even influence the Heartless to do their deeds as well, but Nobodies have a general distaste for the Heartless, their cousins of loss.

The Organization itself is comprised of thirteen members, and structures itself based on whenever they joined the Organization. These are most likely the most powerful of all of the Nobodies, for Nobodies believe in strict order. The wisest and therefore, the most powerful, should be in charge, and indeed they are.

I - Xemnas, Xehanort (from Ansem)
The Superior (CoM title), controls Sorcerors, Element of Nothing
II - Xigbar, Braig (Blieg in the American version)
The Freeshooter, controls Snipers, Element of Space
III - Xaldin, Dilan (Dilin in the American version)
The Whirlwind Lancer, controls Dragoons, Element of Wind
IV - Vexen, Even
The Chilly Academic, killed in CoM, Element of Ice
V - Lexaeus, Eleus (Eleaus in the Japanese verion)
The Silent Hero, killed in CoM, Element of Earth
VI - Zexion, Ienzo
The Cloaked Schemer, killed in CoM, unknown Element
VII - Saļx, none
The Luna Diviner, controls Berserkers, Element of Moon
VIII - Axel, none
Dancing Flurry of Flames, controls Assassins, Element of Fire
IX - Demyx, none
The Melodious Nocturne, controls Dancers, Element of Water
X - Luxord, none
The Gambler of Fate, controls Gamblers, Element of Time
XI - Marluxia, none
The Graceful Assassin, killed in CoM, Element of Flower
XII - Larxene, none
The Savage Nymph (kinky!), killed in CoM, Element of Thunder
XIII - Roxas, Sora
The Key of Destiny, controls Samurai, Element of Light

I Don't Need A Name
10-24-2006, 12:02 PM
what are the requirements to unlock the paradox cups? (i have pain and panic, but no others)

K. H. Kid
10-27-2006, 01:56 AM
If I remember correctly you first must complet every other collisum matches. After that you need to have the big event at Hollow Bastion completed. After that Pain and Panic Paradox Cup should open. To unlock the other cups you need to:
*Obtain all drives and summons
*Level up drives and summons
*Complete all the worlds.
Also, the only way to unlock Hades Paradox Cup is to complete every world and max out all summons and drives.

I Don't Need A Name
10-28-2006, 01:07 PM
ok thanks

Tavrobel
11-02-2006, 10:15 PM
For the Frontsite: I need to know where the abilitiy Once More is obtained. It's not in the Strategy Guide, and I can't remember where to get it (not that I would remember anyways). Also, looking for Reviewers and Story-writers, and possibly those who have extensively played the Gummi Ship missions to write something for it.

jjturtle12
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm not completely sure about this but, I just got that abiity, and I believe that you get it the second time you go to Mulans world.

Also once there I believe that you get it after the fight with the dragon-like heartless

Hope this helps. Im gonna reactivate a save file in order to verify this.

Tavrobel
04-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Now that Final Mix+ and Re:CoM have been released in Japan, I have decided that an update was imminent. Hopefully this will help to clear up some misunderstandings.

Final Mix will not be released in the US or Europe, and this is Japan-only. There is an unsubstantiated rumor that it will be, but none of the major gaming organizations recognize this as being verifiable, nor from a competent source. This has also not ever yet been confirmed by SE, so don't get your panties in a bunch. The new project is supposedly being announced next year.

Don't think I'm getting soft, because this is purely a convenience thing.
Some videos will be uploaded. I am not posting the videos of new game events, since those are not readily available.

KHVids (http://www.kh-vids.net/) has a large amount of content for Re:CoM (plotwise and bosses), in fact, I am watching some of them right now!

You can find these stitched together by a little searching.
Secret ending with audio (no dialogue, if there is any):
Dead link.
Text translated:
Dead link.

Original trailer for FM+ and Re:CoM (promotional):
Dead link.
Trailer Translated:
OMG CLICK ME PLZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JED-POIlyd8)

The original Secret ending, not Final Mix (introduction of the armored warriors):
Click, and be enlightened! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI)

And these two videoes made me orgasm, like seriously (LOL Xigbar):
I hate you Utawarezen. Why did you private those videos? Now I watch boring-ass level 1 challenge, and no damage videos. I want blood, damnit.

As far as the plot goes, nothing has been confirmed, either. However, it does seem that the ending scene in FM+ points to the characters depicted as not being after, but rather, before the KH series time line. Nomura has not yet confirmed a KHIII, but has been planning another KH game; this could be a prequel or spin-off. Keep the discussions civil, intelligent (LOL like I'm gonna find that here), and friendly. There is NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF THE GAME. Leave the makers to the making, and let the consumers do the buying.

As for my official opinion, I do not actually think that Grom Hellscream will wind up killing everyone (even though he damn well should), I believe that the warriors are ancestors, or somehow involved with the main characters. What this relation is, I do not know, nor profess to know. This Keyblade War was likely not to be an epic battle of the armies versus the armies, but champions versus champions.

The enemy is most likely not Xehanort (his face and bodily proportions are too dissimilar). He could be an avatar, or an inspiration, or even his teacher. In the fight, he defeats a Roxas looking person. This can easily be attributed to Nomura making all of his characters looking alike. The last guy (whose face is panned in on at the last seconds) is probably not Sora, and if anything, reminds me of Vayne.

If there is a new breed of enemy, it will have something to do with the Soul. This is do believe, because the previous enemies have been related to a lack, or failure of some part of the three things that constitue a person. The Heart, the Body, and the Soul. When the Heart grows weak, a person becomes a Heartless; when the Body and Soul are left behind like a shell, this is a failure of the body to disseminate from the universe, and its existence is neither real nor possible. In the battle, after BHK Mark II is defeated, you can see the enemy forcing a line from him to an orb in his hand. Orbs are often the play things of a spellcaster, especially dangerous, Soul stealing ones.

Though this theory is mostly unsupported, it seems the most likely, as the Soul has not been discussed highly, or considered a great part of the KH universe. All Yen Sid simply says in KHII, is that when the Soul is gone, life yields to death. But what if the Heart and the Body were forced from the Soul, as in the Soul were moving too fast for either one? This would create a phenomenon which is neither living nor dead. Traditionally, the Body is too damaged (natural or foul play), and the Soul must leave before it too is consumed. The Heart is the existence of, without it, the Soul is nothing, but when ripped apart before it should be to its Will to do as it needs, it becomes something else. I am loathe to say undead, but this will hopefully explain my use of the name Arthas.

These are all of the changes to FM compared to the NTSC version, per The Fonz (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=15950).

Special Scenes
-There are special scenes featuring Zexion.
-One of these Additional scenes is Vexen looking for Xemnas.
-Zexion seems to be looking for something, Xemnas is well informed on what Zexion is trying to find.
-These are events taken place BEFORE the construction of Castle Oblivion.
-You get to learn a little secret about Xemnas after defeating a certain enemy. It's about a man who was losing his memory. It's done on purpose that no one is allowed to hear it. (Damn you Square-Enix)

Puzzle Mode
-Nomura enjoyed putting his illustrations into Puzzle Mode.
-The Puzzle mode can be accessed from Jiminy's Journal.
-There are pieces of them scattered all over Worlds.
-The pieces resemble crowns. (Yes everyone Crown Search = Puzzle Mode)
-The number of pieces are different each time, depending on the illustration.
-The name of the illustrations are as following. "Awakening" "Heart" "Inside and Outside" "EDGE" "Twilight" and "Evening".

Sora's Crown Accessory
-There are several different methods to earn this, however this also means the Crown above Sora's head will have a different color, depending on the method.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5341/sora20crownjs0.th.jpg (http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sora20crownjs0.jpg)

Nomura's Interview Points
-Theater mode is accessed by completing re:COM.
-There is an extra thing you can earn by beating KH2FM+ first, and then re:COM. (Meaning you can get something special beating games in both orders).
-Various abilities are needed for Crown Collection.
-Don't expect the same thing when refighting the Organization XIII, their attack patterns change every time!
-A New hint is shown in the secret ending. (Oh god...)

Theater Mode
-These are official names of the cutscenes:
Roxas Day 1: Town of Dusk
Roxas Day 2: Reality that moves.
Roxas Day 3: Passing Each Other.
Roxas Day 4: Road to a Decisive battle.
Roxas Day 5: A Distorting Life.
Roxas Day 6: The End of Summer.
-Twilight Town Sora: Awake Sora.
-You can use L2 or R2 to choose between English, or Japanese.

E.S (Enigmatic Soldier) Fight
- The E.S has 16 bars of health.
- The E.S has very powerful magical and physical spells.
- The E.S is able to perform unbelievable combination attacks.

Re:COM:
DUEL
-Duel is done only in Riku's side. When you put out a card, and your opponent puts out a card of the exact same number, you press triangle, and both you and the opponent pull out another card at the same time. The one with the highest number wins.

Hit
-If you continue putting out higher cards then the opponent, you get a special attack known as "Hit".
-A new skill for Riku known as Maelstrom is shown.
-The new move with Mickey is known as "Holy Burst"
-Pluto is now a card, in Sora's story.
-"Lucky Bounty" allows you to find treasure, with a card.

[Update]

The controls for Puzzle Mode is as follows.
-Circle is to pick up a piece.
-X is to put the piece back down.
-Right analog stick is used to rotate the Piece left or right.
-Select Button is for a hint menu.

The illustrations updated are as follows.
Awakening = KH Ultimania Cover.
Heart = KHII Game Cover
Inside and Out = KH2 Ultimania Cover
Edge = KH2FM+ Cover Art.
Twilight = re:COM Side of the promotional Poster
Evening = KH2FM side of the promotional Poster.

Theatre Mode
These new names came up.
Hollow Bastion 1 - Gathering Shadows
Beast Castle 1 - Beast's Accident.
The Land of Dragons 1 - Strong Mind
Olympus Coliseum = Hero's Crisis.
Takin' from Khinsider.com

Extra Scenes
Here are more detailed bits about it.
-There is a mysterious man in a Black Coat who seems to be well informed about Xemnas.
-Vexen and Zexion work together to search for Xemnas.
-In one image Vexen is saying "Where is Lord Xemnas?"
-It should be noted that in the secret ending, although there is a Heart in the sky, that is thought to be "Kingdom Hearts" The color of it is different.
-Quoted from Famitsu "Is this the Holy War from those who have the Keyblade!?!?!?"

E.S Fight additions
You should not make ONE mistake.
His attacks are strong and he is very very fast!

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7272/se5wb1.th.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=se5wb1.jpg)http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9487/se1kt7.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=se1kt7.jpg)http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7078/se4sq2.th.jpg (http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=se4sq2.jpg)
Scan Information:
-A Japanese event is shown from clearing Chain of Memories.
-The really strong Enigmatic Soldier becomes easily defeated. (Reffering to the movie?)
-In the new secret ending, we see a man deafeat the three armoured people easily. It is a must see scene.
-The moon is shown through a whisp of clouds. (Kingdom Hearts?)
-A mysterious man with silver hair is looking after one of the enigmatic soldiers.
-The character with the black mask, and red and black costume wields a keyblade.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Ultimania - May 2nd:
-It will include Final Mix and re:COM.
-An Interview will be featured about the New Project.
-It will be like the Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania however will have alot more added things into it.
-The Interview will also talk about the recreation of scenes from COM to re:COM .
-The Book is estimated to have around 736 pages.
-There are64 pages on Kingdom Hearts, and will be sold as "Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, Enlarged and Revised Edition".
-The Book will talk about near the end the changes from the original KH2, to Final Mix+.

Theather Mode:
-To unlock, both Re: CoM and KH2: FM must be beaten.
-You may view the cutscenes in Japanese OR English.
-Additional scenes DO NOT feature English options.

More updates to come soon.

Alsray
04-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I had wasted all the mythril i needed to make Ultima a while back, and now that i am almost ready to make Ultima, i will not be able to seeing that i lack the required Mythril

i forgot which type i needed though, i think it was Mythril stone though.

Tavrobel
04-17-2007, 11:12 PM
You can check using the game, which lists the ingredients in the Recipes section of your local Moogle. Our Synthesis section is also fully operational and live, in the Site Staff section.

I'll venture a guess that it is Crystals, not Stones, but this is from memory.

Alsray
04-19-2007, 08:49 PM
thank you

stalpho slayer
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
WOW, looks like i dont need a strategy guide anymore.

THATS FOR **** SURE:whoa:

Tavrobel
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
This'll probably be the last update before this I have de-stickied.

Thus far, EoFF has an almost complete front-site section for coverage of Kingdom Hearts II. The information was written mostly by yours truly; however, that does not mean that there is still room for improvement. If you find an error or an inconsistency, please say so. There is no reason why you should hold back.

As such, it is necessary to take a time-out to make sure that you have noticed that Spatvark (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/spatvark.html) and eternalshiva (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/eternalshiva.html) have worked for long amounts of time (although Spatvark doesn't seem to have a problem coding things in about five seconds) in writing the code for the front-site. If you want to check up on the section's progress, visit this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/site-volunteers/102271-kh2-finished-items-coded-edited.html) link. To contribute or volunteer a section that has not already been written, take a look at this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/site-volunteers/82222-kh2-working-thread-coders.html).

As we leave the past, we should look on toward the future. As it stands thus far, there are a myriad of Kingdom Hearts games to be released sometime in the near future. Unfortunately, I'm dirt poor, seventeen, and could care less about new games until they actually come out, so if I am unable to provide with information (actually, I'll fail on every account), please learn more about the series at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_%28series%29) for the common man; it was even a featured article, recently. Furthermore, there is the Tokyo Game Show (http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/109860-tgs-07-square-enix-announces-three-new-kingdom-hearts-games.html) thread, which has a lively discussion about the new games (I think; this is like, the first time I've visited these parts of the forums in two months).

If you have a particular interest in hacked KHII videos, visit Smartguy's (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=smartguy05)and Biskit's (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Bizkit047&p=r) YouTube pages. I'd tell you to visit Xaldin (of KHVids), or apulapul2000, but they seem to have not updated any time recently.

So as long as I'm here, I might as well do something important.

I can't think of anything. However, I would like to amend my first post, as some of the information is greviously outdated. As far as the Unknown Soldiers go, I have seen the full secret video KHII FM+, translated. Personally, I find it very difficult to believe that Xehanort is the bald dude. His demeanor leads me to believe that he is another random baddie, whose origins will be revealed in the future spin-off games.

I still don't think Final Mix+ is coming out over here, though. And I still don't think that the Soldiers' names are Aqua, Ven, or Terra. Either way, let flowers bloom, eh?

So, there you have it. If you want to contribute to this thread, or the front-site, just post in the thread.

When the front-site section for Kingdom Hearts II is released, a moderator can go ahead and unsticky this.

eternalshiva
10-28-2007, 02:41 AM
KHII section is now completed.

Kingdom Hearts II - Index - Eyes on Final Fantasy - KH 2 (http://www.eyesonff.com/kh2/index.php)

Fonzie
10-28-2007, 03:16 AM
'Bout damn time! :D

Jack Skellington carries a hovering Sora overhead as they move freely under your conrol, this is best used on a single enemy. The finale move unleashes a storm of magic that clobbers anything in the vicinity.
Dragonblaze 3 AP Rocket across the screen in a fiery blaze, scorching opponebts with repeated body blows. The finale ends with Mushuu's devastting Red Meteor to unleash fireballs down on foes. Sora can fly in this move.
Eternal Session 3 AP Riku and Sora unleash a devastating multiple attack, a combination of the Dark Canon and Last Saber are best against a single strong enemy, while the other moves are good for clearing out the crowds. They can move freely during the Master Hearts and XIII Blades attacks. The finale is called All's End.
Fantasia 3 AP While Sora moves about attacking, Donald follows close by peppering the enemies with Fireworks for numerous hits with (/\). The finale is a colorful explosion.
Flare Force 3 AP Sora moves about freely, attacking monsters while Donald creates huge rockets that are unloaded in what ever direction Sora is facing when hitting (/\). Keep hitting triangle and at the end it will affect the damage in Megaduck Flare, the finale.
Howling Moon 3 AP Once active, Sora and Beast gain powerful blast-like moves that smahes everything nearby on all sides. The finale is a powerful roar that crushes enemies.
King's Pride 3 AP With a mighty roar, the earth rises up to attack foes with Simba's Limit Command. Keep smashing buttons to send both Simba and Sora screaming into nearby enemies. The finale is a roar that strikes all enemies within range.
Overdrive 3 AP Sora cannot move freely in this move but keep smashing the buttons to send both Sora and Auron through the air, targeting enemies and slicing through. The finale is massive whirlwind.
Teamwork 3 AP Synchronized team work between Sora and Goofy to smash enemies with his shield. The finale sends Goofy flying on his shield in circles, squwishing anything in the way.
Twister Fusion 3 AP Sora and Goofy grab a hold of each other and become a spinning, twirling tornado of energy that smashes through everything. The attacks will end when the chain of death is broken!
Treasure Isle 3 AP You can't move during this limit move and it's wicked against undead pirates. Jack and Sora open a chest that draws enemies into a vortex and makes them vulnerable to attack as they flail aimlessly in the air as you and Jack atack them.
Tron's Pride 3 AP A mobile attack that hordes Bits out to clobber enemies. Anything that is out of range, hover to it and get them. The finale has Tron call out "Reprogram" and they contiue to attack afte the limit is done.
Trick Fantasy 3 AP Sora and Aladdin run at high speed slashing and slicing enemies as they run by. During the attack, the enemies are forced to drop -alot- of HP, MP, Drive and Munny orbs!
Trinity Limit 3 AP A combo based attack that requires you to NOT smash buttons, that's right, you need to pay attention. You can perform this limit alone or with Goofy and Donald

In the "Limit Section" control is spelled wrong. Applause, applause needs to be changed. Opponents is spelled wrong. Devastating is spelled wrong. Smashing, Attack, continue.

Just a couple spelling errors I noticed whilst reading the material.

Tavrobel
10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
In the "Limit Section" control is spelled wrong. Applause, applause needs to be changed. Opponents is spelled wrong. Devastating is spelled wrong. Smashing, Attack, continue.

Just a couple spelling errors I noticed whilst reading the material.

Tell shiva about it, I'm done here. All the personal responsibility is now out of my hands!

The mayor of KH-town demands that this thread be de-stickied.

Mercen-X
01-29-2008, 11:15 PM
It was always my opinion that Xehanort simply took his name from this original Xehanort. Not that they're the same person. But who is Grom Hellscream?

Ouch!
01-30-2008, 01:48 AM
It was always my opinion that Xehanort simply took his name from this original Xehanort. Not that they're the same person. But who is Grom Hellscream?
Grom Hellscream is a character from Warcraft III. He's an Orc. He's bad ass.

KoShiatar
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
This thread has been dead for more than a year, and maybe it's time to de-stick it. I'll close it for now, until some other CK decides what to do.