PDA

View Full Version : Test your thinking (a bit dumb I know but whatever..)

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Ok... some of you have probably already seen this but I thought it was kinda funny.. (a bit dumb, yeah...but funny none the less...)
I only got 2 wrong the first time (WHOOHOO!!! GO ME!!!!). You can get some really stupid answers though.

How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Open the door chuck him in and close the door.<O:p</O:p
This tests whether you think too complicated (bad grammar I think but whatever). <O:p</O:p
How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? <O:p</O:p
Open the door take out the chilled :laugh: giraffe and throw the elephant in then shut the door. This tests your foresight.
The Lion King is throwing a party (or something....) All the animals go except one. Which animal does not go?<O:p</O:p

The elephant can't go. I shut him in the fridge. This tests your memory (I think....)<O:p</O:p
There's a river you have to cross, but the crocodiles live there. there aren't any bridges or stepping stone rock thingies and you don't have a boat. How do you get across the river? <O:p</O:p
You can swim across. All the crocodiles are at the party. This one tests you ability to reason... (Actually I think that was the memory one....:confused: )<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Sergeant Hartman
10-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Say what?

Rainecloud
10-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I'll stick to Brain Training, thanks.

:)

Christmas
10-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Why do LITTLE MANUS cross the road? :bigsmile:

To get runover by a bulldozer. :eek:

Quindiana Jones
10-05-2006, 07:39 PM
YES.

edczxcvbnm
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
More little kids get this series of jokes correct while most adults fail all of them.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I wish I could think like a little kid.. everything would seem so much simpler.... (ooohh... that's my challenge for the week!!! I have to learn to think like a child!!!! hehe... I'm halfway there.... )