PDA

View Full Version : Some help will be nice.

Christmas
10-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Access has been denied. This is because you are visiting us from a place that has been blacklisted as an Open Proxy. You have to fix this to continue.

If you want to know exactly where you are blacklisted, go browse to www.tornevall.net/cgi-bin/ip.cgi.

Alternatively, you may try contacting a member of staff in the chatroom ( #eoff@irc.eyesonff.com ) or elsewhere, if you believe this is not the case or require further assistance. Make sure you have the above link open in another browser tab or window, as we need the information in there to troubleshoot.

I got this message randomly when I visit EOFF and I was wondering what is this all about and how do I fix the problem? :(

PS: I tried the link but I wasn't listed.

Polaris
10-05-2006, 05:57 PM
:lol: you too?
U need to acess the link and go to the second link bellow and erase ur Ip address that appears when u enter that site. It'll take hours for u to enter on the foruns... It happened twice to me!

crono_logical
10-05-2006, 07:32 PM
I'll reduce the forum's IP cache to something less than the 6 hours it currently is then so you can get back faster when you've cleaned your machine from any viruses/trojans etc. and from the records on the other sites :p