PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Dream

Breine
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
What did you dream about becoming as an adult when you were a kid?

The Devil Man
10-05-2006, 07:37 PM
I bet someone will say, 'Posting on EoFF'

I dreamt of being a writer and an artist :) I wanted to be an artist especially because I just love art. I have hundreds of art and photography books at home. Soon I will have a brand new Wacom Tablet :) And I wanted to be a writer just because I love reading so much and I love being transported to another world for a few hours a day. I want to create my own worlds for people to enjoy too.

Resha
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I wanted to have all the cheeses in the world.

Actually, I still dream of that.

Quindiana Jones
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
<s>For 6 or 7 years now I've wanted to do something with law. Going for barrister.</s>

Posting on EoFF....:shifty:

LunarWeaver
10-05-2006, 07:40 PM
A lottery winner :jess:

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-05-2006, 07:44 PM
I wanted to play basketball for the NBA and be the next shortest person to win the dunk contest! Problem is, I grew an inch too big and I can't jump worth crap.

I guess I'll stick to conquering the world then.

Fire_Emblem776
10-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I bet someone will say, 'Posting on EoFF'

I dreamt of being a writer and an artist :) I wanted to be an artist especially because I just love art. I have hundreds of art and photography books at home. Soon I will have a brand new Wacom Tablet :) And I wanted to be a writer just because I love reading so much and I love being transported to another world for a few hours a day. I want to create my own worlds for people to enjoy too.

I didnt start posting on eoff until a year after i joined:greenie:

For some reason i wanted to be an astronomer:love: Space is awsume.

Rye
10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
I had a lot of aspirations, but the only that I still have from when I was a kid is to do something with my singing. Photography is somewhat recent, I've only been doing Photography for about a year and a half, but I really love it and feel I have some talent in it. :)

I Took the Red Pill
10-05-2006, 08:06 PM
A secret agent astronaut cowboy millionaire.

Levian
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
My mom always said I was going to be a prostitute 'cause she always had to physically push me into the shower.

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2006, 08:33 PM
My mom always said I was going to be a prostitute 'cause she always had to physically push me into the shower.

What?

I wanted to be a lady version of Indiana Jones.

Quindiana Jones
10-05-2006, 08:35 PM
My mom always said I was going to be a <s>prostitute</s> tramp 'cause she always had to physically push me into the shower.

Fixed. hehehe

I wanted to be a lady version of Indiana Jones.

Diana Jones! :bigsmile:

Medi
10-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, I've always wanted to be a writer. That's still my dream. I'm workin on it.

Xander
10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Don't remember dreaming to be anything special! Had lots of passing ideas of what I'd be (a model >_>, work with horses, graphic designer, postman, lorry driver). I still wish I was a postman. xD

Polaris
10-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Be a singer and a teacher... :p I don't think if I'll reach it but I'll try!