PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell....

sephirothishere
10-05-2006, 11:56 PM
what do people think of these.....i bought all 3(splinter cell.... SC:pandora tomorrow...and chaos theory) of them a few days ago....i finished the first 1....and thought it was difficult.....but now i have played pandora tomorrow for like 3 hours and i am on the 5th mission and its been easy so far...i havent played chaos theory yet though.....
i kinda tink of splinter cell as a kind of MGS without a good storyline.....ya know what i mean....what do you all think...
and what happens to that chick dahlia if you dont shoot her....cuz i loaded up a file and didnt dhoot her and i didnt get a game over....i heard she comes and tries to kil you at the end of that level if you dont...but i dont feel like playin through the whole underground bit again jus to see what happens...so cud someone tells me what hapens there aswel...

Shoeberto
10-06-2006, 12:09 AM
The comparisons to MGS are really quite superficial, in general, as they're both stealth action games, but MGS is more of a narrative adventure where Splinter Cell tries to be a stealth simulator. But yeah, definitely a lack of good story. For all of the experience Tom Clancy has in writing, he really has trouble actually telling a coherent story.

I really like both, though I definitely go to Splinter Cell when I want to play. Chaos Theory had a lot of neat things that make it hard to go back to the earlier titles; most notably the knife, which is just plain fun to whip out on guys right when they find you out.

sephirothishere
10-07-2006, 10:54 PM
yeh theres definitely more gameplay in SC.....i cant wait to finish pandora tomorrow and start Chaos theory...the knife part sounds fun....what about the dahlia thing...anybody know bout that...???