PDA

View Full Version : There's a bunny over...AHHH MY FACE!

Dixie
10-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Okay, so this is what happened to me today. I was walking home, and I saw this person in a bunny costume riding a bike. That should've been a hint to me about the next thing. As soon as I got home, I heard this strange noise. I walked into my back yard. All of a sudden, it got darker. I looked up and there was this spaceship above me. White bunnies came down. These were no ordinary white bunnies. They were EVIL white bunnies. They may be cute and fluffy, but they are EVIL. I started to run. I ran and I ran and I ran. But they caught me.

They dragged me to their ship and strapped me a table. It was cold. the only thing I was thinking was "They're gonna rape me." They were talking in their EVIL white bunny language. They took this carrot thingy and shoved up my nose. I felt very dizzy. But now I could understand them. The EVIL white bunny leader talked to me. He was all like "Your house is mine. Surrender or suffer our EVIL white bunny math speech!" He went on in this EVIL white bunny math speech. I thought I was going to die. It was all about stuff like Pi, and area and perimeter! I felt something in my brain explode. I said "STOP! For the love of pie, STOP! I'll bring you to a store, where there are tons of carrots!" They looked at each other and nodded.

So we went to the store. When we got to the produce section, there were EVIL mushrooms! They were holding everyone hostage! Lucky for me, the EVIL white bunnies hated the EVIL mushrooms. They got into this huge war of carrots and rocks. The EVIL mushrooms started to attack me! I had no choice...I had to eat them. They made everything change colours. Pretty colours. RAINBOWS! I got addicted and ate them and ate them and ate them until only the EVIL mushroom leader was left. He surrendered! So I made friends with him. The EVIL white bunnies made friends with him, too. The EVIL white bunnies ate all of the carrots and the hostages were brainwashed and sent free. They went on a killing rampage. We left and my house was all happy and I was friends with everyone. Even the pie was happy.

I know, it's hard to believe. So tell me, what's the craziest day you've ever had? Did you have a crazy day today?

Levian
10-06-2006, 06:37 AM
I assume by day you mean dream. :D

Anyway, my sister suddenly went to Tanzania, my mother started playing the violin and I was abducted by Hitler. It was a crazy night I tell ya.

Sephex
10-06-2006, 06:39 AM
http://www.necrofiel.nl/images/uploads/necrospul/wtf.bmp

Rainecloud
10-06-2006, 07:23 AM
It started raining large trouts once upon a time. Frightening, it was.

All of my days are crazy now. That's what kids do to you. =/

Behold the Void
10-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Hmm...

I can leave this open.

Describe your crazy day. Now.