PDA

View Full Version : Bizarro Sephiroth

riku brave
10-06-2006, 07:51 AM
can anyone help me with what order you are supposed to kill the heads?

boys from the dwarf
10-06-2006, 07:53 AM
theres no real order. just dont attack the core and deal as much damage as you can seems as it isn't perticularly powerful. what are your characters stats like?

riku brave
10-06-2006, 07:57 AM
I think Cloud is like 60 or 61 and the others (Yuffie and Cid) are around58. I haven't had any problems in the game up until this point (I think I have only died a couple of times) but I have been stuck on this part for like an hour. It heals itself before I have the chance to do anything to it.

I hope I am not on too low of a level, that happened to me in X-2 and it was not fun

well if anyone can help me I'll make you a pretty Cloud and Tifa wallpaper or you get a virtual cookie your choice

I think I need to get some sleep...
but I have to win this game first so no sleep for me

vorpal blade
10-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Order? Hell, I just w-summon KOTR+mime and his ass goes down. Then I use de-barrier, w-summon+KOTR, mime and omnislash if necessary and Safer Sephiroth dies too. 'course by this point, Cloud's at level 93 and the others in the mid 80s.

But even the first time I beat him I didn't try any order; I just focuesed on one body part at a time and healed when necessary. I never found him that hard, really, just very persistant and long.

riku brave
10-06-2006, 08:59 AM
it's not really hard. it doesn't really hurt their hp that much but it keeps healing itself before I have the chance to do ANYTHING...plus i didn't get very good summons or anything so i'm probably screwed

cloud21zidane16
10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
have you done it yet? if not what would you say your strongest summon is and do you have the mime materia

aerithsloveslave
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
it's not really hard. it doesn't really hurt their hp that much but it keeps healing itself before I have the chance to do ANYTHING...plus i didn't get very good summons or anything so i'm probably screwed

Go outside the crater and get yourself a gold chocobo!

Well if your going to stick with your current setup, you better use haste and regen on your party. Keep your strongest fighters with cloud and don't switch between parties... ever. Doing so seems to make Sephy heal faster. Oh, and be sure that you have the ATB on Wait so Sephy isn't healing while you're trying to figure out your next move. Use your most powerful attacks like W-Summon + most powerful summon, Omnislash, W-Magic + Ultima, etc. Good luck!

Fatal Impurity
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
i just split my people into two teams, the weak team (yuffie, vincent, cid all about lvl.10-20) and the strong team (cloud, tifa, barret all over lvl.70). the weak team had nothing but the leviatian materia on them and the strong team had a whole loada stuff on them and i just battered one side with the strong team and when i needed to get the other side i'd switch to the weak team and use leviatian and jsut repeated that until i was onto safer sephy (the team with cloud in automatically goes onto the battle with sephy) who i then whooped with a combination of omnislash and ultima!!!

Ryushikaze
10-06-2006, 01:09 PM
There's no way that's true. The inactive party still gets XP from battle, proportional to the main party. Unless you killed them and levelled like mad, no go.

Fatal Impurity
10-06-2006, 01:49 PM
well thats what it was like, i dont know why....but yuffie was only lvl12 (i never used her lol) i know it makes no sense but thats definately the way it happened ive still got the save game just before the final batle and it still has those lvl's could be a glitch....or maybe they were dead.....and i must of brought them back later when i'd finished most of my levelling up....???

Anniexo
10-06-2006, 01:51 PM
try using KOTR on him he dies in one round

cloud21zidane16
10-06-2006, 01:51 PM
There's no way that's true. The inactive party still gets XP from battle, proportional to the main party. Unless you killed them and levelled like mad, no go.

yep youre right, also normally when you get a new character theyre around the same level as cloud and you get vincent and cid late on disc one, so youre saying that your around level 10 when you came out of nibelheim mountains:eek:

Fatal Impurity
10-06-2006, 01:55 PM
i dunno but my they are my lvl's ive checked the save game today!

TheSpoonyBard
10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
The only way Yuffie can be anything less than Lv17 is if you're playing the Japanese version. Vincent and Cid start 3 levels higher than the party average when you get them. Something's not right there.

boys from the dwarf
10-06-2006, 03:50 PM
dont use kotr. you dont need to. it makes it too easy and is really pretty cheap. with high enough stats and good materia you'll do fine. i reccomend HP plus and powerful summons and magic.

what are your HP stats? bizzaro has a lot of HP but isn't too powerful. try and find out which part uses the healing move.

Sefie1999AD
10-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Never change to other parties. That way you won't get stuck in the situation that the second (and maybe third) party will just keep killing the head and the arm and you never get to attack the main body or the core. From what I've noticed, your first party can always attack those parts that you need to kill to defeat the boss. If you have KotR, cast it once or twice to win the battle. Omnislash or some other limit break that hits multiple times may also do. If you don't have them, keep hammering the body and other body parts until the core starts to take damage, then attack the core.

Nifleheim7
10-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Off topic question(sorry)
At what part of the game you get Knights of the round and where?
I missed it the first time i played so now that i'm replaying the game i wouldn't want to miss it again.

TheSpoonyBard
10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
After getting control of the Highwind, defeat Ruby WEAPON or breed youself a gold chocobo. Then go to a small walled island east of Bone Village. KotR is in a cave on that island.

Nifleheim7
10-09-2006, 11:02 PM
After getting control of the Highwind, defeat Ruby WEAPON or breed youself a gold chocobo. Then go to a small walled island east of Bone Village. KotR is in a cave on that island.

Thanks!