PDA

View Full Version : If the World was ruled by Women...

The Devil Man
10-06-2006, 10:24 AM
If the World was ruled by Women, what kind of World do you think we would live in?

Although Devil Man believes all Women are Beautiful Goddesses and are the most Wonderous of Mother Nature's Creations (:thumb:), he is in no doubt that...

The World would de a Dark and Scary Place and Men would surely suffer unbearably every single day :(

Because Women, deep down, are definetly more bad-ass then men. And they would make men suffer by making us do evil stuff like cooking, cleaning and going shopping with them :crying:

Discuss.

Loony BoB
10-06-2006, 10:39 AM
I've been in countries that were run by women. They aren't great, but then again, not many politicians are, so there you go. Margaret Thatcher is often considered to have been a great leader, though, so it can't be all bad.

You come across as a tad sexist, mate. Girls aren't just there to be lovely and beautiful.

I will openly say that I think the wage gap would even exist in a fair world as I think that there aren't as many top businesswomen as there are top businessmen in this world, whether this is for some kind of factual reasoning or not I'm not sure, but it's detailed in books that men are in general better at some jobs than women are and vice versa.

HOWEVER, to say that no woman could run the world as well as a man could is going too far. Just because there aren't as many top businesswomen doesn't mean that there aren't a hell of a lot, and it doesn't mean the best business mind in the world belongs to a man by any means. I'm sure there are a bunch of women who would do a better job than some men who are currently in power, that's for sure.

EDIT: Also, to say that it would be evil to make men do 'cleaning, cooking and shopping' is terrible. You should do this anyway! It's just as 'evil' for you to make them do it as it is the other way around. Ooh, I hope your mother finds all these threads you've been making some day...

Swifthom
10-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Got to university the other day...

Spent friday afternoon wondering around the town, got back at 4.50 and went into the student bar.
Was talking to the guy in the room next to me, when the guy in the room next to him came down and said; "I've been told to tell you, the girls have cooked dinner for you."

Went up, all of the girls on our floor had made a full 3 course meal for the entire floor.
Lovely, really nice of them.
And we didn't even ask, they just did it.

Then, after that we offered to wash up and they told us they could do a better job than us, so we were dismissed and sent away.

If it's not sexist for men to say women are better at these jobs it IS sexist for women to say they are... Surely?

Loony BoB
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
If it's not sexist for men to say women are better at these jobs it IS sexist for women to say they are... Surely?
That depends on whether they are or not.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Matriarchy seems no worse than patriarchy, though the former might be better than the latter.

Shaun
10-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I couldn't care less about society, politics, whatever, so it wouldn't make much of a difference for me.

Polaris
10-06-2006, 01:55 PM
:lol: I bet you inspired in my book!

If world would be ruled by women it'd be a quite better place this world! :p And I'd love to be at the front seat to watch women in power!

bipper
10-06-2006, 01:56 PM
We just had an anti bush march in Minneapolis. The theme seemed to be it is a time for a WOMAN president. Yeh, I think not.

I don't mind women in office at all, but claiming that a woman is the answer to problems is about as retarded as saying a democratic president is the answer to our problems. Not quite as bad; since a democrat will just make things worse.

Bipper

Christmas
10-06-2006, 02:12 PM
It will be nice if we are all ruled by a female gorilla. :bigsmile:

Jowy
10-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Sex isn't, and should never be a factor in deciding a capable leader.

Breine
10-06-2006, 02:37 PM

Exactly. Women can be just as good leaders as men. The gender doesn't make any difference.

Rase
10-06-2006, 02:45 PM
I thought this thread was an attempt at damage control due to this one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=94127), but then I read the first post and saw that I was sadly mistaken.

bipper
10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
It will be nice if we are all ruled by a female gorilla. :bigsmile:

Then vote for Hillary Clinton.

read:[dont vote for hillary]

Exactly. Women can be just as good leaders as men. The gender doesn't make any difference.

What about mood swings caused by female chemical make up, maternaty leave, and so on. Are these even considerable? I am no expert on that, just wondering.

Bipper

Loony BoB
10-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Some guys get mood swings just as often as some girls. Likewise, some girls get mood swings just as rarely as some guys.

I would imagine a female president would be told to simply not get pregnant... or something. Have female leaders ever been pregnant?

Madame Adequate
10-06-2006, 04:46 PM
The reason women don't rule the world is because they'd destroy it as soon as a period came around, if not sooner because the PM of Canada got the same shoes (That bitch!) or something equally bizarre.

I do not trust women with nukes. :love:

Miriel
10-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I would imagine a female president would be told to simply not get pregnant... or something. Have female leaders ever been pregnant?

Usually female leaders (at least in the political world) are past or getting near the age where they're past the age of having babies. Not only that, but they're also past the point of having periods. :p

Essência
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
If woman rules, this worlrd would be a much better place...for us of course!!:D muahahha

NeoCracker
10-06-2006, 06:14 PM
The Era of Women, told in 2 year summaries of when the Era Starts.

1-2: The first women will control the US goverment. All will seem good. The ecomy is doing good, the Debt is dropping again, and crime is at an all time low. Most people seem happy with the new leader, unaware of the methods used to silence crime. The new female leader has created a special task force to illegally punish people for the smallest of crimes in inhumane ways, and are threatened with further torture if they ever again commit such atrocities.

3-4: This is when they will show their true colors. OF all the sudden dissapearances of congressmen and members of the supreme court dissapear, the female president moves to change the democracy to an monarchy, her being the quenn she always thought she was. Due to corrupt dealings and no one on the court declaring the act unconstitutional, the vote comes back in favor of the new plan.
Then, as her first action as quenn, she attacks canada for their female president. The reason being, and I quote from the Queens mouth, "That B@#$% wore the same shoes as me, knowing full well I had them first!" She will also attack and conquor mexico fro similar REasoning.

5-6: And her rage against the other countries, by the end of the fifth year Japan is all that stands between her and complete world conquest. Knowing Japan can't fight that large of an army, they have sent out special agents since the Monarchy began, and throughout the Empire of the U.S. are spies all inciting revolt, and across the globe, just days before the planned attack on Japan was schedualed to start, revolts started. This markded the end of the Sixth year of the Womens rule.

7-8: As the empire of the U.S. began dividing in several portions, Japan launched attacks on several points of importance across the globe. With revolts and Japans vicous assaults across the world, the Empire of the U.S. was on the verge of collapse, however many successful assassinations took place, Japan now lacked any competent leaders or generals, and the Revolts had almost all been put down. However there was no longer any real power in the world, with the exception of one man. The man who organized the entire thing in order to rise to the power he so thought he deserved, Bill Gates had taken over the World.

That is what will happen if Women ruled the World.

Rosenti
10-06-2006, 06:17 PM
well... not to be sexist or somethin, but i dont think its such a good idea. Cause as you know, all woman are very emotional. If such an emotional person controlled most of the world, they could go into some despression and do somethin they would regreat, if you know what i mean? A womans mind works so much diffrently than a mans, since we were cave ppl, man would bring meat. He would take care of the group, that includes in the animal kingdom.

I wouldnt say NO, to woman being incharge, its just have feelin somethin would go wrong

ps: i know men are doing horrible job, but at least we aint ready to push a button to destroy whole world, when somethin terrible happends to us and we wanna die..

LunarWeaver
10-06-2006, 06:19 PM
I think it would more or less be exactly the same. There would be good female and male leaders as well as bad. No matter which gender you dip into, it's going to be a mixed bag. Women are not "super emotional" creatures that would destroy the planet with their scary feelings. We're all just human, and we're all basically the same despite society projecting the idea that women cry over everything and men are robots without any feelings.

I think it's equally ridiculous to say it would be better or worse. What about it would be any better, and why on earth would it be worse?

Er, but I'm quite certain female politicians would have better things to do then then force men to cook and clean Devil Man. :eyebrow:

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-06-2006, 06:23 PM
The idea that women ruling the world would be worse than men is absolutely ludicrous. Women can be just as skillful leaders as men can. It might be different, certainly, but I'd say the standards of living are likely to be the same.

It all boils down to WHO the person is, not what set of genitalia they happen to have.

bipper
10-06-2006, 06:36 PM
The idea that women ruling the world would be worse than men is absolutely ludicrous. Women can be just as skillful leaders as men can. It might be different, certainly, but I'd say the standards of living are likely to be the same.

It all boils down to WHO the person is, not what set of genitalia they happen to have.

Depending on Deplomacy of course! In some cultures, dealing with a woman leader is just blasphomous. But then again, when that country has loads of dough and power, it is funny to watch culture get set aside.

Bipper

Miriel
10-06-2006, 06:55 PM
well... not to be sexist or somethin, but i dont think its such a good idea. Cause as you know, all woman are very emotional. If such an emotional person controlled most of the world, they could go into some despression and do somethin they would regreat, if you know what i mean? A womans mind works so much diffrently than a mans, since we were cave ppl, man would bring meat. He would take care of the group, that includes in the animal kingdom.

I wouldnt say NO, to woman being incharge, its just have feelin somethin would go wrong

ps: i know men are doing horrible job, but at least we aint ready to push a button to destroy whole world, when somethin terrible happends to us and we wanna die..
So basically you're saying that even if men do a horrible job, it's still better than letting women have a chance at being leaders? That women are so uncontrollably emotional that they would destroy the world?

Good grief.

NeoCracker
10-06-2006, 06:59 PM

So basically you're saying that even if men do a horrible job, it's still better than letting women have a chance at being leaders? That women are so uncontrollably emotional that they would destroy the world?

Good grief.
Can't deny the facts.

Quindiana Jones
10-06-2006, 08:04 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
They kind of already do.

Man: "No, you're wrong."
Woman: "No sex for you."
Man: "By you I meant me, I'm also fat and stupid, whereas you are the most beautiful and intelligent woman on this planet."
Woman: "Damn straight."

bipper
10-06-2006, 08:08 PM
If the World was ruled by Women...
I would be a martian!

edczxcvbnm
10-06-2006, 08:10 PM
If women ruled the world there would be impulse wars every 30 or so days :D

Ryushikaze
10-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Depends: if it was always ruled by women, just the same as now, with a reverse masculine empowerment.

If they suddenly gained power, we'd be in deep. French Revolution style deep. But this time with access to nukes.

Rainecloud
10-06-2006, 08:12 PM
We'd all be a lot better off.

Venom
10-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I wouldnt mind I guess. I never really cared too much about gender when it came to ruling anyway.

bipper
10-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Realistically, men would prolly become more like sex objects, and getting an above average job would be easier!

Miriel
10-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I AM GONNA BAN YOU BOYS FOR BEING CRAZY AND CAUSE I'M EMOTIONAL! THEN I'M GONNA BLOW UP EOFF! *rampage*

Quindiana Jones
10-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Women in power, you say? I have one two words that prove that is a bad idea: Margeret Thatcher. She ruined it for women. Now I will never trust one again!

Yamaneko
10-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I don't think it would matter unless it was a dictatorship. They would still have aids consulting them on various issues. I do agree that there are differences between how a man would govern and how a woman would govern, however, you can't say one way or another that men or women would make better leaders.

And I agree with BoB. If you are serious, Devil Man, you do come off a bit sexist and a bit ignorant.

fire_of_avalon
10-06-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't know how to respond to this thread at all.

NeoCracker
10-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I AM GONNA BAN YOU BOYS FOR BEING CRAZY AND CAUSE I'M EMOTIONAL! THEN I'M GONNA BLOW UP EOFF! *rampage*
We won't hold it against you, after all you are a women and we would expect that from you anyway.

Madame Adequate
10-06-2006, 09:18 PM

What worries me is that you said pretty much the same thing as ed and I did.

But you are serious. :(

Women in power, you say? I have one two words that prove that is a bad idea: Margeret Thatcher. She ruined it for women. Now I will never trust one again!

Thatcher was fantastic.

Odaisé Gaelach
10-06-2006, 09:21 PM
When God made man... she was only joking.

DarkLadyNyara
10-06-2006, 09:35 PM
I don't know how to respond to this thread at all.

I'm not sure either... except to say that Devil Man and Rosenti are probably closet masochists who actually want to get beaten into the ground by half the females on EoFF. :rolleyes2

Wow. You really need to do some research, because you have no idea what you are talking about. :mad: And I fail to see how that kind of stereotyping can not be sexist.

Shlup
10-06-2006, 09:36 PM
The world is ruled by women. We just let the men think they're doing all the important stuff, but we're right behind them with our hand up their ass.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-06-2006, 10:13 PM
The world is ruled by women. We just let the men think they're doing all the important stuff, but we're right behind them with our hand up their ass.

Ew. True, but ew.

Decessus
10-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Women.

Reles
10-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Our cities would be beautifully decorated.

Quindiana Jones
10-07-2006, 12:12 PM

Thatcher was fantastic.

I'm gonna go right ahead and assume you're joking.

Anaisa
10-07-2006, 12:40 PM
If we're going to judge how well a male or female could run the country based on stereotypes, then you could say men are too insensitive an selfish to run it well. Just as easily as you could say women are too emotional an illogical to do the same. The type of person that should be in power is somebody from a lower class background who actually has an understanding of what it's like to suffer due to the lapse decisions the government has made. Or rather their intentional methods of attempting to keep the lower classes in their place.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2006, 01:42 PM

Thatcher was fantastic.

I'm gonna go right ahead and assume you're joking.

:bigsmile: We need another like her, get this country's economy back in order, someone with cojones leading Britain, and suchlike.

Quindiana Jones
10-07-2006, 01:45 PM
I can't put into words how I feel right now. *faints*

You know that sound when you're angry for no real reason, and you kinda scream into yourself with your tongue in your bottom lip? Yeah. That.

Zamba136
10-07-2006, 02:27 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
almost all the pople that say they aren't sexist follow it up with a sexist remark! that's funny!
(EX.i'm not sexist, but ALL women are emotional!{sexist remark} and if one got into power, they'd destroy the world!

personally, i'm so NOT sexist that my beleif in equality means that i'll treat a pregnant women the way i treat any other human. we are all ROACHES in need of an exterminator. that being said, bring on the female president, then ask her how...
...old she is.
...how much she weighs.
then make her pay her half of bills, and let her open her own d@#* doors!

Quindiana Jones
10-07-2006, 02:31 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
almost all the pople that say they aren't sexist follow it up with a sexist remark! that's funny!
(EX.i'm not sexist, but ALL women are emotional!{sexist remark} and if one got into power, they'd destroy the world!

personally, i'm so NOT sexist that my beleif in equality means that i'll treat a pregnant women the way i treat any other human. we are all ROACHES in need of an exterminator. that being said, bring on the female president, then ask her how...
...old she is.
...how much she weighs.
then make her pay her half of bills, and let her open her own d@#* doors!

:O_O:

Cz
10-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Things would be pretty much the same. An EoFF ruled by women would be another matter, however.

fire_of_avalon
10-07-2006, 04:16 PM
What makes you think it isn't already ruled by women. :kaolaugh:

Arrianna
10-07-2006, 05:25 PM

:thumb: Exactly! ;)

bipper
10-07-2006, 05:27 PM

It is still going round, and there is some life that is not completely misserable :confused:

:p

and no. I am not sexist. Just sexy thanks.

Raebus
10-07-2006, 05:31 PM

Because true chaos hasnt errupted yet. Har har *end sexism*

It all depends on how well the women in charge handle things.

Arrianna
10-07-2006, 05:46 PM
You make the mistake of assuming that the women have to 'officially' be in charge to run things. After all one of the reasons that women were originally denied the vote in one of the eastern states was because that would give them two votes (theirs and their husbands) which wouldn't be fair to everyone else. :fencing:

Vikeve
10-07-2006, 05:54 PM
WOW............... that's all I have to say.........

NeoCracker
10-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Next time a women tries to take power or sound smart, I move we spray them with a spray bottle and go, "Bad women, Bad!" That we Eyeson will be run by the people who deserve to run it.

Shiny
10-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Maybe like how Elizabeth I ruled? Maybe not. :)

RiseToFall
10-07-2006, 09:37 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/wertham/exploding_earth.jpg

sephirothishere
10-07-2006, 09:47 PM

if women ruled....instead of goin to a bar...wed probly have to go to knittin club...hahahhaha....jus kiddin....nahh...if women ruled...id be on deathrow right now.....

Rinion
10-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Women are far too emotional to rule. They would probably let uch emotions get in the way. But, meh, I'm not saying they can't. Men can be just as emotional at women sometimes, but, eh... I'm not one for politics.

fantasyjunkie
10-08-2006, 03:58 AM
We just had an anti bush march in Minneapolis. The theme seemed to be it is a time for a WOMAN president. Yeh, I think not.

I don't mind women in office at all, but claiming that a woman is the answer to problems is about as retarded as saying a democratic president is the answer to our problems. Not quite as bad; since a democrat will just make things worse.

Bipper
I hear ya. I don't care if it's a woman or guy that's President or which color his/her skin is either. I just want the best person for the job.
But if women ruled the world wouldn't they just nag each other to death? Just kidding ladies, all in good fun :tongue: :p :D :)

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2006, 12:38 AM
If the World was ruled by Women...

I would start killing things at random, mostly women.

Iceglow
10-09-2006, 12:59 AM
ok if the women weren't all margaret thatcher (shudders) then the world would probably be better off, simply put the legal system would certainly be better, at the current moment rape victims have to prove the crime takes place I know many women would change it to make the perp prove the crime never took place. Heck give me the power and I would change it right now and I'm male. Also men would have to kiss goodbye to the flab women would want a toned man not fat with bad diet and breath.

DarkLadyNyara
10-09-2006, 04:35 AM
ok if the women weren't all margaret thatcher (shudders) then the world would probably be better off, simply put the legal system would certainly be better, at the current moment rape victims have to prove the crime takes place I know many women would change it to make the perp prove the crime never took place.

I'm female, and I would never set that as law. The burden of proof is always on the accuser. And for a reason. You can't prove a negative. Also, changing the law that way would backfire, because then they could make a valid case for including the alleged victim's sexual history. Just had to get that out there.

Araciel
10-09-2006, 05:33 AM
i don't know about you, but my world IS ruled by women

Mirage
10-09-2006, 04:42 PM
A female leader should never be elected just because "it's time we got a woman as our president".

~SapphireStar~
10-09-2006, 04:43 PM

StarChild
10-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I thought women already ruled the world. ;)

McLovin'
10-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Hilary Clinton will run for President in 08...

(CECIL120X
10-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Hilary Clinton will run for President in 08...

mario will also run for president in 08 (said so in nintendo power magazine)

KentaRawr!
10-12-2006, 12:10 AM
It depends on whether women have BEEN ruling, or if for whatever reason, that god guy in Raistlin's sig decides to make women leaders. Then, it depends on the women who rule. Since there are too many variables, I can't make a full opinion.

Dragon Mage
10-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Wow, this thread is askin' to piss someone off.

well... not to be sexist or somethin, but i dont think its such a good idea. Cause as you know, all woman are very emotional.
they could go into some despression and do somethin they would regreat, if you know what i mean? A womans mind works so much diffrently than a mans, since we were cave ppl, man would bring meat. He would take care of the group, that includes in the animal kingdom

Any person in office is going to be mentally stable. If you were president, would you be depressed. No. Would people vote for an mentally unstable person. No.

The reason women don't rule the world is because they'd destroy it as soon as a period came around, if not sooner because the PM of Canada got the same shoes (That bitch!) or something equally bizarre.

I do not trust women with nukes.

That /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif stops right there. That is the very sexist asshole reason why women don't have equal rights in the USA. I...cannot...begin...to describe the idoicy of that statement. That women would blow away another country because of some shoes?!!? The 'women', if you could call the sluts that, that you are familiar with are a disgrace to our gender and make the rest of us look bad. You have to think logically, if your brain is capable. Which I doubt.

<!--
What about mood swings caused by female chemical make up, maternaty leave, and so on. Are these even considerable? I am no expert on that, just wondering.

Same to you. I can honestly say I hope you both burn in hell.-->

<!--
If they suddenly gained power, we'd be in deep. French Revolution style deep. But this time with access to nukes.

I'm truly dissappointed in you. I thought you would have been smarter than that.-->

Women are far too emotional to rule. They would probably let uch emotions get in the way. But, meh, I'm not saying they can't. Men can be just as emotional at women sometimes, but, eh... I'm not one for politics.

Everyone has emotions. Women's are no stronger than men's. I think slaughtering 12.4 million people because of testosterone levels that skyrocketed is very dramatic, isn't it? Very emotional, no?

<!--btw, crackercorn. Go. F**k. Yourself. There's a special place in hell for people like you. Burn.-->

That was NOT approprate, you don't talk to people this way. -Levian

Ryushikaze
10-12-2006, 02:43 PM

I'm truly dissappointed in you. I thought you would have been smarter than that.

It has nothing to do with them being women and everything to do with the power dynamic upsetting rapidly and the desire of those previously on the short end of the stick taking radical steps, as has happened in revolutions across the world when similar power upsets occur. The exact same would be true if men were in the hole and then given power suddenly.

Resha
10-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Don't look now, but women do rule the world, yo. :p

bipper
10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
What about mood swings caused by female chemical make up, maternaty leave, and so on. Are these even considerable? I am no expert on that, just wondering.Same to you. I can honestly say I hope you both burn in hell.

I plainly admitted to not being an expert in the area, and made point-de-question, so how bout stop with the insults? I am rationalising here, and using shown thinking. IF you dislike my opinion, try and change it, instead of telling me to burn in, hell :rolleyes2 ? Of course, that is if you know what hell even is, and beleiving in the inferenced religion, seems to bring you to a certain draw point that should remove you from your pedistal asap, or atleast show strong evidence, strong enough to bend the rules.

As for my point, periods are natural, and painful. I do not mean to shed light on em, but these sparatic changes do cause mood swings and chemical imbalance(At least compared to what they are used to). This causes a change in judgement, and can influence thinking. I never claim that men are not prone to mood swings, but we are certainly less prone on our socialogical scale.

My point stands, I wont be burning. Thank you.

Denmark
10-12-2006, 04:11 PM
yeah, women do rule the world. it's the whole truth.

black orb
10-12-2006, 04:14 PM
>>> If the world were ruled by women we would come back to the Inquisition days..

Some Guy from CW
10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Margaret Thatcher is often considered to have been a great leader
By who?!

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Wow, this thread is askin' to piss someone off.

well... not to be sexist or somethin, but i dont think its such a good idea. Cause as you know, all woman are very emotional.
they could go into some despression and do somethin they would regreat, if you know what i mean? A womans mind works so much diffrently than a mans, since we were cave ppl, man would bring meat. He would take care of the group, that includes in the animal kingdom

Any person in office is going to be mentally stable. If you were president, would you be depressed. No. Would people vote for an mentally unstable person. No.

I do not trust women with nukes.

That sh*t stops right there. That is the very sexist as*hole reason why women don't have equal rights in the USA. I...cannot...begin...to describe the idoicy of that statement. That women would blow away another country because of some shoes?!!? The 'women', if you could call the sluts that, that you are familiar with are a disgrace to our gender and make the rest of us look bad. You have to think logically, if your brain is capable. Which I doubt.

Same to you. I can honestly say I hope you both burn in hell.

I'm truly dissappointed in you. I thought you would have been smarter than that.

Everyone has emotions. Women's are no stronger than men's. I think slaughtering 12.4 million people because of testosterone levels that skyrocketed is very dramatic, isn't it? Very emotional, no?

btw, crackercorn. Go. F**k. Yourself. There's a special place in hell for people like you. Burn.

Lol, my statement was probably the worst and I didn't even get a mention. :(

Vincent, Thunder God
10-15-2006, 01:02 AM
I would imagine that the balance in the world right now is good. Neither men or women rule singly, we work together. Either sex ruling absolutely would probably create a negative world. Nevertheless, I will say that if I had to choose between a world ruled by women only or men only, I would choose a world ruled by women only.

There would be less wars, that's for damned sure. A world without as much influence from men means that women, who have infinetly less testosterone and care for their children more, would easily mean less violence and more peace. There is always the chance that they would become repressive of the views of men eventually. A cycle of absolute power on either sides of a coin may start out well, but it won't end well.