PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Anime Episode and Manga Chapter?

Dell
10-06-2006, 02:59 PM
So, what is your favourite Anime episode and Manga chapter?

Anime: Piedmon's Last Jest from Digimon Adventure.
Manga: Three Siblings of the Sand from Naruto.

Fatal Impurity
10-06-2006, 03:07 PM
probably the holiday resort planet episode out of outlaw star, you know the one where that masked guy keeps trying to kill gean and fails miserably lol as for anime character i'd probably pick kaze out of final fantasy unlimited because im mad for cool strong dudes like him.....plus im crazy for FF.....having said that even i have to admit that FF unlimited was good but not great....:(

YTDN
10-06-2006, 07:40 PM

I love that episode. That's the one where he turns everyone into keyrings right?
I also like the final 5 episodes of Sailor Moon Stars. They make me cry.

Manga chapters... well, probably chapter 32 and 33 of fruits basket. Another tearjerker.

LunarWeaver
10-06-2006, 08:37 PM
The final episode (actually like the final three, but the finale in particular) of Samurai Champloo had me on the edge of my seat. I was dying to know what happened and sad to see it end at the same time. When it was over, I couldn't get it out of my head. It left me with this odd feeling like I got closure yet did not at the same time. It really stuck with me.

I barely read any manga so I don't have one for that ;_;.

Dell
10-07-2006, 07:17 AM

I love that episode. That's the one where he turns everyone into keyrings right?

Manga chapters... well, probably chapter 32 and 33 of fruits basket. Another tearjerker.

Yeah. :D Angemon finally get his ultimate form.

ValkyrieWing
10-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Anime...Hmmm...Magic Knight Rayearth, when the girls get their ultimate armor.

Manga...The entirety of Fruits Basket. :)

YTDN
10-07-2006, 07:54 AM

Yeah. :D Angemon finally get his ultimate form.

:D I also like the episode where Angewomon and Ladydevimon have a bitch fight

Fatal Impurity
10-13-2006, 01:31 PM
i always thought digimon was a bit of a cheap ripoff of pokemon myself.....it was good but not great (but at least it was better than that crappy pokemon tv series) my favorite episode was when wargreymon and dark wargreymon have a fight that sooooooooo ruled.....

K. H. Kid
10-14-2006, 03:28 AM
:D I also like the episode where Angewomon and Ladydevimon have a bitch fight

Ah, what a classic espisode.
Anime-episode when Kairi activates her crest and Gotamon becomes Angewomon in Digimon.
Manga-Ch. 34 of Fullmetal Alchemist. It was sad. :crying:

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-14-2006, 04:13 AM
Most Sailor Moon season finales and most events leading up to them.