PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to kill Yuffie's dad, Godo?

Damn Braska's Final Aeon
10-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I've done what another kid's walk through said to do. But I keep getting wasted???? Anyone wanna help? :confused:

Jowy
10-06-2006, 09:36 PM
You don't have to do it on Disc 1.

I used Poison + Added Effect in my weapon, kept a barrier up, and healed when need be. Also, take an Enemy Skill materia so you can learn Trine.

f f freak
10-06-2006, 10:08 PM
I went in the second disc. I used the enemy skill materia. I used Cure2. Shiva. Ifrit. And barrier. I found it quite easy. First I set up barrier. Then I unleashed Shiva and Ifrit. I used trine once and then continued attacking. Heal when necessary.

TheSpoonyBard
10-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Disc 3 (so I can get Trine on all the E.Skills). Conformer. Double Cut. Done.

Twilight Edge
10-07-2006, 01:41 AM
At least 3500 HP in your max life. Done.

eestlinc
10-07-2006, 02:35 AM
You don't have to do it on Disc 1.

I used Poison + Added Effect in my weapon, kept a barrier up, and healed when need be. Also, take an Enemy Skill materia so you can learn Trine.
If you do it on disc 1, that's the best way to do it. It will take awhile but you can just keep healing with items and let the poison slowly kill him, getting in hits when you can. It also helps if you level Yuffie up a bit, obviously.

Also, you need to beat Godo on disc 1 if you want to get Cloud to take Yuffie on the Gold Saucer date, I believe.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
10-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I always defeat him on disk 1 and this is what i use:

Yuffie materia set:

Cure2; Bio2; HP plus; MP plus; Enemy Skill (with Trine); Bahamut; Odin; Kjata; Counter and Long Range

I always put her in the back row agaisnt him. I use the enemy skill atack trine which usually deals around 1100 hp damage and Yuffies level 1 limit break Greased Lightning until he starts to heal himself up. The i summon Odin which does around 2200 damage and when he heals up again i summon Bahamut to finish him off.

And i also equip the Ribbon that you obtain in the Temple of the Ancients in order to protect Yuffie from poison and mini.

Peter_20
10-07-2006, 12:54 PM
you need to beat Godo on disc 1 if you want to get Cloud to take Yuffie on the Gold Saucer date, I believe.No, you don't. :)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-07-2006, 07:30 PM
i use restore, bio, counter attack, n thats it! equip white cape as well to stop mini. u can use mor but this is all thats neceesary. poison him in the start and keep attacking until he heals himself, then just let counter attacks kill him cos he won't heal after a counter attack.

Sefie1999AD
10-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Fight the monsters around Wutai and get the Enemy Skill "Magic Hammer" from them (you'll need to Manipulate them to cast it on you). It makes your character absorb 100 MP from the targeted enemy. Then have Yuffie use Magic Hammer on Godo ten times until he's out of MP. That means he won't be able to heal himself or use some of his spells. After that, just fight him and defeat him. Alternatively, if it's late in the game, you may use KotR to defeat him (my friend actually did that), although I think that's an overkill.