PDA

View Full Version : Phases

Vikeve
10-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Okay for some reason last year at my school everyone suddenly thought it was really cool to be a lesbian..... don't ask.:rolleyes2 So all the girls started asking if they would be there girlfriend or if they would go out with them but everyone askes everyone so in the end no one was safe. I was one of the lucky ones i escaped with only 30 girlfriends and 3 wives im skard for life after that. Oh the misery!*cries* it came to a point where there was only about three girls in my grade who said "no" to everyone, while everyone else ended up with like 50 or about a hundred girlfriends.... they counted.

So anyway back to the point of this thread what are weird phases trends or cycles that either you or your school went or is going through? I think some might be funny.:)

Unless ofcourse becoming a lesbian is something all girls go through...:(

Decessus
10-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Stupidity.

It's an all year thing at my school.

Chimp
10-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I'd hit it.

Lesbians are so hot. I really do love lesbians. I wish I was a hot lesbian.

When I read this thread title I thought we were going to discuss the phase shifting of trigonometric functions. Oh well.

Ryth
10-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Stupidity.

sephirothishere
10-07-2006, 01:40 AM
I'd hit it

nahh...not really into phases...not my thing...if it was a productive phase though such as this......i wouldnt complain......hahhaha

Rainecloud
10-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Those bloody Pogs. *shudder*

And then came the YoYo's...

DarkLadyNyara
10-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Okay for some reason last year at my school everyone suddenly thought it was really cool to be a lesbian..... don't ask.:rolleyes2 So all the girls started asking if they would be there girlfriend or if they would go out with them but everyone askes everyone so in the end no one was safe. I was one of the lucky ones i escaped with only 30 girlfriends and 3 wives im skard for life after that. Oh the misery!*cries* it came to a point where there was only about three girls in my grade who said "no" to everyone, while everyone else ended up with like 50 or about a hundred girlfriends.... they counted.

So anyway back to the point of this thread what are weird phases trends or cycles that either you or your school went or is going through? I think some might be funny.:)

Unless ofcourse becoming a lesbian is something all girls go through...:(

Why couldn't this happen when I was in school? :(

I've never paid much attention to fads. But I remember the Neopets craze. And the Pogs. (What the hell was that about, anyway?)

Quindiana Jones
10-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Everyone copies what I do at school. I am the Phase-Lord. It sucks.

Everyone right now thinks it's cool to be bi. Idiots.

EDIT: The bi thing, I didn't start.

Skarr
10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
im skard for life

Isn't it skarred???

Anyway, everybody at my old high school went through a smoking weed phase. xD

Xander
10-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I think my life is pretty much made up of going through phases. xD Just like one time I'll just want to learn guitar, another time I'll just want to play lemmings, or just play RO for a few weeks then I'll stop those things and never do them again for a year or something. I guess that's kinda the same for a lot of people but I get bored of things quickly soo I guess that's why. Nothing funny really though..

Alive-Cat
10-07-2006, 04:38 PM
There were these seriously stupid gooey things at my school about a year ago. They were made out of some sticky plastic stuff, and people used to hold one end and let go at someone. It really hurt. I must have grabbed and ripped apart about 3 of those things everyday until it became out of fashion. :-/

Vikeve
10-07-2006, 05:31 PM
im skard for life
Isn't it skarred???

Damnit, I suck at spelling I thought I spelled it wrong but i didn't know how to spell it right.:(

Anyway people at my school are tri. Wher they want to have sex with everything now. Anything really from muzzy to the clocks he eats to a card board boz everything seems sexy to at least someone. I'm guilty of following this it's just to much fun!

Oh, and you up there i know those things we used to have those too. I never was a part of the neo pets thing I never really paid any attention to it.

Divexel
10-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Whoa people in your school are weird....

Reles
10-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Are you trying to say scarred? Because I don't remember there being a k in there. ;)

I never really paid much attention to High School, I just remember laughing about how competitive everyone was against everything. I'd rather go at my own pace and not brag, plus if I were 2nd chair violinist, I'll sit in the back, it doesn't matter anyway.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Scarred*

And yeah, schools are full of idiots. What's new?

Edit: From what I've heard, most women have at least a passing interest in trying something with other girls, even if they're not actually lesbians.

Vikeve
10-07-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm in middle school and It was just funny I don't think any girls actually kissed each other I didn't I just made fun of it. It was funny so many people would just walk up to me and ask if i would be there girlfriend then tell me they were cheating on me with 30 or so other girls and i would just laugh. Then sometimes i would say yes to them all over dramatic and stuff and joke about it later.

And now I'm really confused about how to spell Scarred skarred scared............. :mad: Im so confused!

Christmas
10-08-2006, 04:51 AM
You should setup a new trend yourself like dressing up like Ronald Mcdonald is cool and soon everyone will follow. :bigsmile:

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-08-2006, 05:06 AM
The basic trend at my old school was stupidity. But, now it seems to be goth.

I was cool because I was a natural stupid, not a follower.

Araciel
10-08-2006, 05:57 AM
The basic trend at my old school was stupidity. But, now it seems to be goth.

goth=stupid

they're the new new wavers....hah

nik0tine
10-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Stupidity.

It's an all year thing the world over.

Nominus Experse
10-08-2006, 08:20 AM
I am very glad I am out of school now...

I recall the Yo yos, the pokemon cards, the pogs, the etc etc etc...

Vikeve
10-09-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm lucky I never wasted any of my money on Pokemon cards.

Freya
10-09-2006, 12:55 AM
That'd Skarr me for life.

The punk phase went through my schoollast year and kinda this year. But it's leaving.

Odaisé Gaelach
10-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Well, I never went through a lesbien phase, that's for sure. :p