PDA

View Full Version : I'm not telling you.

Jessweeee♪
10-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Nope, you have to click as it's in quotes:

Just who was it that said "Hey, I have an idea!! Let's make a Disney RPG with some Final Fantasy characters here and there! What could be better than that!

That's just bizzare...I mean, what did YOU first think when you heard there was going to be FF characters in a Disney game O_o

Albel
10-07-2006, 02:23 AM
i didnt even know they were making the game until i randomly came across a vid for it. I didnt even have a ps2 but i thought ' im getting that game'.

Sefie1999AD
10-07-2006, 09:16 PM
I first thought it would be a cheap cashing game, considering Disney games are usually low-quality. Then I saw two KH trailers on the bonus disc of FFX, and I thought the game looked pretty good. I thought the game might actually be something good, so I started to mentally prepare myself for the Disney characters since I had pretty much grown out of the Disney stuff. :p Fortunately, though, I was able to enjoy the game and find how many Disney movies are actually very good.

Axel21
10-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I first saw a TV trailer for it, and fell in love with the soundtrack. And since I've always been both a Disney and a Final Fantasy fan, when I saw Donald Goofy, and all the cast, I said: I'm getting a PS2 just to play this game..! And I got reeeeally addicted!!

Acid Raine
10-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Heheh, I wanted KH even before I knew about Final Fantasy. I was just a tot, you see, and I saw a commercial on Disney for it, and felt compelled to have it.

I wouldnt have even known about FF if it werent for KH. I owe it much.

Rostum
10-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Well, I borrowed it and it was the only copy the video store had, and it was scratched. Couldn't even get past the title screen.

So I said, "Screw this!" and just bought it. Being a huge Sqaure fan, I took the risk, and loved it. =)

IceAngel
10-10-2006, 12:33 PM
I saw two KH trailers on the bonus disc of FFX, and I thought the game looked pretty good. I thought the game might actually be something good, so I started to mentally prepare myself for the Disney characters since I had pretty much grown out of the Disney stuff.

Then I loved it even more!!!

McLovin'
10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Ooooo you made me click. :(

Disney my my my my dear
Was a bad company
Some even say it blows
And all of the other companies
Used to laugh and call it names
They wouldn't let poor Disney
Participate in any million dollar games

But then one cozy little eve
The President of Square Enix came to say
"Oi Oi Oi! Disney with your company so grand
won't you join us and come to Japan!"
And so all of the other companies loved it
They shouted out with glee
That this day would go down
in EoFF history!

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
I saw the ad on TV a few times and I knew I wanted the game. I did not have a PS2 yet. So when I got mine, I bought KH with it. KH was a deciding factor in me getting the PS2.

Cruise Control
10-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Disney my my my my dear
Was a bad company
Some even say it blows
And all of the other companies
Used to laugh and call it names
They wouldn't let poor Disney
Participate in any million dollar games

But then one cozy little eve
The President of Square Enix came to say
"Oi Oi Oi! Disney with your company so grand
won't you join us and come to Japan!"
And so all of the other companies loved it
They shouted out with glee
That this day would go down
in EoFF history!
You try too hard.

Zeromus_X
10-10-2006, 09:56 PM
I didn't really think that much of it, really. I thought it was a very 'creative' match-up to say the least. But when I saw my friend fighting the Ice Titan for the first time, I pretty much decided that this was one of the first games I was getting for the PS2.