PDA

View Full Version : what do u think of the game?

chrisfffan
10-07-2006, 01:32 AM
this game hasnt come out in the uk yet but when it does im thinking of getting it do u think its worth buying and what would you give it out of a score of 10?

James16
10-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Personally, i would give it either a 8 or 9. It's worth the money if Vincent is your favorite FF chacater. The action is good and I think how they did the devolpment of your chacater is also very good.

Only bad thing is that its kind of a short game and when youre walkin around you constaly have a cross-hair in the screen, unless youre punchin people.

Please use the edit button to avoid double posting. ~Levian

Levian
10-13-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm definitely buying this game when it comes out, or perhaps a bit later when they lower the price. I've heard it's been a bit disappointing, but I need to try it out regardless.

James16
10-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Try it, I mean its actually a pretty good game, It has great fun factor but, its like i said before its just short. Right when you really get into it and get everything all maxed out it ends!:mad:

Edge7
10-19-2006, 12:09 AM
It wuz flippn' awesome

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-19-2006, 08:07 AM
I absolutely loved it. However, this was my first shooter. For FF fans that need to expand your collection, it's a must buy. It's fun.

Addis
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
The game was great. For some reason, I didn't unlock anything! I shot all those container things I saw and the saving icon appeared but nothing was unlocked.

The game has some great boss battles (Nero is to easy) and a annoyingly hard boss battle (which should have been the last one (Weiss)

RiseToFall
10-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Everyone do yourselves a favor and go pick up DMC 3 instead, if you haven't done so already.

I really don't know why I'm going on this anti DoC spree, oh wait now I remember. The game sucks compared to other action games, what was I thinking?

jubjub13
10-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Everyone do yourselves a favor and go pick up DMC 3 instead, if you haven't done so already.

I really don't know why I'm going on this anti DoC spree, oh wait now I remember. The game sucks compared to other action games, what was I thinking?

That's why you don't compare it to a other action games. You hafta look at Dirge of Cerberus like a final fantasy game, not a DMC. DoC Digs into Vincent Valentine's Background and explains a lot of things that were not explain in FFVII. It explains how Vincent and Choas became "one". The game has good graphics and an awesome storyline, and the replay value is great! Sure it has some downsides, but you gotta look past the downsides and look at the upsides. DMC 3 is a great game to but DoC Just as good, but with different qualities. I would probably give DoC a 9 outta 10.

Cruise Control
10-23-2006, 08:47 PM
It's the Guilty Gear of shooters! Five minute levels, followed by 10 minutes of story!

But in all reality, it's awesome.

RiseToFall
10-24-2006, 05:12 AM

That's why you don't compare it to a other action games. You hafta look at Dirge of Cerberus like a final fantasy game, not a DMC. DoC Digs into Vincent Valentine's Background and explains a lot of things that were not explain in FFVII. It explains how Vincent and Choas became "one". The game has good graphics and an awesome storyline, and the replay value is great! Sure it has some downsides, but you gotta look past the downsides and look at the upsides. DMC 3 is a great game to but DoC Just as good, but with different qualities. I would probably give DoC a 9 outta 10.

How can I not compare an action game with other action games? If I was to look at DoC like a final fantasy game, then they should have made it like all the other FF games, an RPG. Square need to learn that their not good at making games outside the RPG genre.

Also the two sentences that I highlighted really boggle my mind, DoC just as good as DMC 3?:hahaha:
Oh and don't just take my word for it, the reviews speak for themselves: DoC (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/924449.asp?q=Dirge%20of%20Cerberus) DMC 3 (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920607.asp?q=Devil%20May%20Cry%203)

James16
10-24-2006, 03:14 PM
all in all i say it was a allright game. Only thing i didnt like was that you couldnt use chaos as ur limit break during the main corse of the game. An that other stuff i posted earlier

jubjub13
10-26-2006, 04:11 PM

How can I not compare an action game with other action games? If I was to look at DoC like a final fantasy game, then they should have made it like all the other FF games, an RPG. Square need to learn that their not good at making games outside the RPG genre.

Also the two sentences that I highlighted really boggle my mind, DoC just as good as DMC 3?:hahaha:
Oh and don't just take my word for it, the reviews speak for themselves: DoC (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/924449.asp?q=Dirge%20of%20Cerberus) DMC 3 (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920607.asp?q=Devil%20May%20Cry%203)

Okay I'll agree that Square's should stick RPG but DoC was a pretty good idea. It was a new concept to the Final Fantasy games, the gameplay went great with DMC, and they were probably running out of ideas at the time they were making it. DoC was basically an expiremental game, if it sold well and got good ratings then they might have done again in the future. If it didn't sell well and didn't get good ratings then they would just stick with RPG. Personally, I don't think they will be doing it again.:D

Cruise Control
10-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Kay, think about it. If SE doesn't innovate, they might as well invent a plot generator and make games on a conveyor belt. Without major changes like DoC, people are only gonna want to buy FF for so long. Without innovation, you'll have that "I've already played this..." feeling. Dirge of Cererus was a bold new step for Final Fantasy, I only hope they make a few more like it.

Strawberry_Mew
10-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I would say the game is okay but the one thing that bothers me is you can only carry so many potions and Ethers and etc etc. Pluz the story seems so fast-paced

RiseToFall
10-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Kay, think about it. If SE doesn't innovate, they might as well invent a plot generator and make games on a conveyor belt. Without major changes like DoC, people are only gonna want to buy FF for so long. Without innovation, you'll have that "I've already played this..." feeling. Dirge of Cererus was a bold new step for Final Fantasy, I only hope they make a few more like it.

DoC did nothing innovative for the action genre at all. Everything you see in that game has been done many times before and to a mucher higher degree of quality. Just because it was a departure for Square, does not mean that they actually made an innovative game. It seems to me this was nothing more than a FF VII cash in. People see the name on the box and buy it, not knowing wether the game is good or bad.

Cruise Control
10-27-2006, 02:46 AM
I was not claiming it a major innovation. But fore SE, it was. If they keep pumping out the same RPG, they will lose fanbase.

RiseToFall
10-27-2006, 05:42 AM
I was not claiming it a major innovation. But fore SE, it was. If they keep pumping out the same RPG, they will lose fanbase.

Yeah I understand what your saying but everytime that Square tries to do something different, they fail. Remember their try at beat em ups, The Bouncer turned out to be real pretty (same as DoC) but the actual gameplay was really broken. As far as I can tell pretty graphics don't make good games.

Cruise Control
10-27-2006, 12:25 PM
They do need to continue to try, nonetheless. Have you read an article called "Action Shooter 2: The Sequal"? That where I fear SE is heading.

jubjub13
10-27-2006, 04:15 PM
The Bouncer was extremely short too. It only took me an hour to beat.:P

50calCerberus
10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
It kicked ass!!!

Silvercry
10-31-2006, 05:07 PM
After Advent Children poisoned my mind against the Compilation of FFVII (http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?publicUserId=5474193&bId=7388037), I decided to rent DoC before buying it, not wanting to give SE any more of my precious money that I absolutely have to. Note to Square: give FF VII a break for a bit. If you really want to crank out some sequels, there's always Chrono Break. Just a thought.

In the end, I liked DoC ok enough. Course, I don’t generally play shooters of this type, they have a tendency to make me dizzy if I play longer than 30 min in any one sitting. The default controls were counter intuitive, but once tweaked to my liking, the game was playable but only just barely. I basically suffered through the game for the sake of the plot (like KH: CoM, actually) Unfortunately, I only just made it WRO headquarters before I had to take it back.

I have to admit, if the exact same game engine had been used in a game that didn’t have the back story and characters of FF VII, I wouldn’t have given it a second glance.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
10-31-2006, 05:12 PM
What I think of the game? < 6/10 >

The gameplay blew it for me. :(

~eMeRaLdFaYe~

~SapphireStar~
10-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Cant say I will. Not a fan of first person shooters and I wasnt a big fan of Vincent. So I'd rather purchase a more interesting game.

KH-Cloudy
11-12-2006, 01:27 AM
It was too short around 9 hours while my friend beat it in 7. That only part I did like, was fighting Omega. In the end, the ending wasn't so much of an ending. Though, I did like punching people :)

forgiven angel
11-18-2006, 01:20 AM
i agree with most people way to short. ya get wrapped into it but then it's over. and the whole ya don't get to be chaos till the last chapter pissed me off. but i'd rate it 8/10

chrisfffan
11-18-2006, 01:23 AM
i have been playing it all day and im at the bit were you go on cids air ship how far have i got to go?

jubjub13
11-20-2006, 04:59 PM
i have been playing it all day and im at the bit were you go on cids air ship how far have i got to go?

Just until you get to Deepground's base.

NGU
11-26-2006, 09:14 AM

DoC did nothing innovative for the action genre at all. Everything you see in that game has been done many times before and to a mucher higher degree of quality. Just because it was a departure for Square, does not mean that they actually made an innovative game. It seems to me this was nothing more than a FF VII cash in. People see the name on the box and buy it, not knowing wether the game is good or bad.

For god sakes its an FF an FF! We all owe square. If it were'nt for them this site wouldn't exist thousands of people would be out of work kingdome hearts wouldnt exist hell Square wouldnt exist without FF. So get of Squares case and go root a camel or something!

RiseToFall
11-26-2006, 03:21 PM
For god sakes its an FF an FF! We all owe square. If it were'nt for them this site wouldn't exist thousands of people would be out of work kingdome hearts wouldnt exist hell Square wouldnt exist without FF. So get of Squares case and go root a camel or something!

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

play-on-4eva
12-23-2006, 09:29 PM
so... i get its a good game but really can it be that short i mean if its anything like the original ff7 or ffx then it should be great.

Mo-Nercy
12-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Every game I fork out the cash for is inevitably a great game. Maybe I have low standards when it comes to video games. Maybe I'm just a really nice guy.

But I can't see why anyone would say anything bad about DoC. I suppose it's a little easy, but isn't easy > hard? I'd rather enjoy the gaming experience and take in the storyline than struggle through a game's puzzles and boss fights, retrying so many times that I forget why I'm in the frickin' cave/fighting the frickin' guy in the first place.

I guess good fan service for the FF7 lovers but I haven't played FF7 in years and I had to go through the AC recap of it to remember most of the story before I started DoC.

And I'm not sure about the game being as short as everyone says. Is it really that much of a problem? Unless you're finishing it in one sitting (in which case, you could probably benefit from getting out more) you're getting your moneys worth. Remember that a DVD movie is about a third to half the price of a brand new game but only last for 2 hours and all you can do is sit there and watch it. I'm not saying all games should be 4 hours long, I'm just saying that a game being "too short" is a silly point to bring up. Who's to say when a game is "finished" anyway? Is it when the credits roll? After you've finished the extra missions? After you've attempted the hardest difficulty level? After you've successfully completed your own challenge of playing through the game without sustaining damage? If you hated DoC, then it's probably due to the gameplay and the simplicity but don't say it was because it was too short, because if you had liked it, then it would've had the replay value for you to go through it again and again.

Kuldian
12-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Awesome game, but 1 problem, a bit to short! :/

I finished it the first day I bought it, I didn't move my butt before it was finished :) took me about 10-11 hours. Anyway, it was sure worth the money!

No.78
12-30-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm not very far into it, but so far it seems you can only jump onto and off of specific things which ruins the whole... Stylishness, and that jumping around in a gunfight is actually pointless cos they just shoot you anyway, and the camera moves slowly so it's hard to turn around, aim, and kill whoever's spamming shots at you.

But I'm sure I'll grow to like it.

play-on-4eva
12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
yea you got a point their about the jumping and anyone who says it was too short is wrong. 10-11 hours of gaming is quite long but people who will just sit their and complete games in one day has too think about this new invention *outdoors*

DK
01-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Srsly, 10-11 hours is about par for most FPS games I've played on the PS2, so I don't see what the fuss is about it being too short. :monster:

As for liking the game or not, I wrote about it earlier so i'll just quote what I said then:

"I have to admit, I went into Stan's looking for the FFIII DS remake and noticed that he had DoC in for PS2. When I found out that he didn't have any copies of FFIII in, and not wanting to leave without a game, I picked up DoC instead. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much out of it, I didn't know a lot other than it was a shooter and that a lot of people didn't like it much, but I thought I'd check it out anyway, just because I love FFVII and it's world so much.

Anyway, after having spent a good 10 hours or so on it now, I can say that I'm very pleasantly surprised with how it's gone so far, I really like the game. The graphics in the FMV scenes are breathtaking, really. The opening few movies were gorgeous. And the game itself is a lot of fun. You can switch between either 3rd or 1st person view, which I do quite frequently, for various reasons. I think most of the problem people have with it is because, lets be fair, it was never exactly going to be the new Half-Life, nor was it going to be a typical RPG, and I guess people going in looking for a great FPS or RPG were disappointed, but it's certainly not a bad game. The weapon customization stuff is AWESOME, you can make some total destroyder weapons. Being able to make your gun powerful or fast and adjust the range and such is nice, you can customize them to your playing style.

It's not without cons, though, but I've found most of them to be minor, to be honest. The one main silly one is the game telegraphs when you're about to have a boss or sub-boss fight every time 'cause you end up walking into a room that's got a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of items and a shop in it and the next room is a massive arena shape on the map so you know whats coming, it kind of takes away the element of surprise somewhat but it's not so bad. The boss fights themselves have been very good, for the most part. Nothing that's going to make my "best boss fight" list but they've been varied and a couple were challenging to a point where it was a pain in the arse (Rosso the Crimson and Azul the Cerulean), but they were still fun, so it was all good. Seeing some of the FFVII locations done up in new graphical style is really nice, the train graveyard in particular was very cool.

Oh one other good thing is Vincent has his limit break in this game and it DOESN'T SUCK! Which is awesome. I hated it in FFVII 'cause it was stupid but in DoC it works awesome.

So yeah, basically I like this game a lot and it reassured me that Squenix can still put out a good game in the Final Fantasy franchise when they can be arsed. I'm more open to giving FFXII a chance after playing this game."

:monster:

Kita
01-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm not far into it, but I'm a bit iffy about it.
It doesnt seem like a FFVII game to me. It seems too futuristic, the storyline seems really strange too..the battle system irks me.
And being able to carry only 4 potions, 2 high potions and 1 phoenix down? That bugs the hell outta me!
I like it but...its a bit of a disappointment unfortunately.

chrisfffan
01-02-2007, 07:32 PM
i got the sopranos game for Christmas and i was disappointed by how quick i completed it either im too good at games or they are making games shorter what does everyone else think?

DK
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
I didn't need more than one Phoenix down with me anyway. I only ended up using two during the whole game as it was. :monster:

Kita
01-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I died somewhere...
I forget the place. It bugged me so I havent played it since.
Motivation. I need teh motivation!

Kuldian
01-06-2007, 04:13 AM
I died somewhere...
I forget the place. It bugged me so I havent played it since.
Motivation. I need teh motivation!

The end is awesome! Now, go play it!

Rinoa Heartilly
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
The game itself is ok. I didn't regret playing it.
The ending is nice, but nothing epic imho.
I'm not happy with how they portrayed a certain female character that I used to consider enigmatic and tragic but that's just though luck for me as it is Square's right.

I got the game back in may last year and finished it in one night (so it did keep my attention ^_~ ) but haven't touched it since. So yes I liked the game, but I venture it'll be collecting dust for a while before I decide to play it again...If I ever do so.

Darth Anarcus
01-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Personally, I really liked Dirge of Cerberus. People were expecting too much out of it, and when that happens, it tends to disappoint. People were expecting an RPG, and it is not an RPG. People were expecting it to have a deep, rich storyline on the same level with FF7, and it indeed does not, nor was that the intent. DOC's goal was to expand upon the character of Vincent Valentine, and I think they did that well. It doesn't have to be the next blockbuster Final Fantasy game, and I think people are missing the point when they think it does.

As for it somehow ruining the storyline of FF7, people need to realise that this is not a sequel. It is not FF7-2. Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Last Order, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, and all Compilation titles are spinoffs. They are an expanded universe of a sort. You can accept their level of canonicity on really any level you wish. The only way FF7 will have a sequel is if they make another game, and that game is an RPG. (And preferably titled FF7-2 for continuity's sake, since the last sequel was X-2; even though I try to pretend that game never existed, I still like consistency.) And it should be completely and entirely independent from the other Compilation titles, only vaguely alluding to the events therein so as to explain all that has happened in between the time of the two RPGs. However, they should not be dependent on that information, and it should make complete sense when you conclude FF7 and pop in FF7-2, without ever having played the EU material.

Though, this is just the wishes of one dreamer.http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://ffwa.org/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Rinoa Heartilly
01-07-2007, 01:37 AM
I had little or no expectations for this game, and it surprised me by being an ok game. Your statement that "people were expecting an rpg" surprises me; it was stated many many times that this would be a shooter.
As for your EU theory; while I'd like to agree with it I cannot.
The compilation does have its inconsistencies, I'll give you that.
Yet Square made FF7. Square also made DoC. Therefore DoC is cannon.

But to each his or her own of course.

Off Topic: I don't much care for cheese anyway. :P

Darth Anarcus
01-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I never said DOC isn't canon, I said it's not on the same level of canonicity as FF7 or an RPG sequel would be. Much similarly, George Lucas and Lucas Film made An Ewok Adventure, and it is canon, but not on the same level as the six films of the Saga.

Yes, it's been stated over and over that it was a shooter, but you must understand people's way of thinking. They expected the same type of storyline FF7 has and for it to be played out the same way. It wasn't intentional that they would think this way, but most people can't help it.

chrisfffan
01-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I never said DOC isn't canon, I said it's not on the same level of canonicity as FF7 or an RPG sequel would be. Much similarly, George Lucas and Lucas Film made An Ewok Adventure, and it is canon, but not on the same level as the six films of the Saga.

Yes, it's been stated over and over that it was a shooter, but you must understand people's way of thinking. They expected the same type of storyline FF7 has and for it to be played out the same way. It wasn't intentional that they would think this way, but most people can't help it.

its a lot better than Ewok Adventure! ha ha

somebody eles said that they thought it was going to be a rpg now how would that work? it would be so stupid as a rpg imagine how long it would be!

Big D
01-12-2007, 08:37 AM
The game had some pretty big disappointments - there are elements of the gameplay, story and characters that could have been so much better - but overall, it did fairly well. Terribly short-lived, but good replay value. A chance to see another side of various people and places from the previous FFVII stories.

In the end, though, I'd recommend waiting for it to drop down to bargain-bin prices. This won't take too long, I'm afraid, since it's simply not as good a game as it deserves to be. It'd be worth waiting for it to come down to a reasonable price, rather than paying an excess for something fairly hit-and-miss.

Mikztsu
01-15-2007, 11:58 PM
My girlfriend borrowed this game. I played it for two hours and I think it's utter crap. No, I mean it. Gameplay is horrendous and awfully linear. No freedom at all, you can't even jump over small fence. Camera is crap, so many things are crap. If this was meant as an action game, most of the games on this genre owns it 10-0.

This game could've been done even half properly and made even little fun, for it had potential. It just appears they were lazy.

Only reason I can see that someone would want to buy this game is, that they're VERY big fans of FF7 and they want to see the story in this game. I don't think anyone can HONESTLY praise the gameplay of this horrible game.

I thought 24 - The Game gameplay was very bad, untill I played this game. It's way more off and at least 24 game had a bit imagination on levels and different kind of missions.

Shortly: I recommend this game only for people who loved Final Fantasy 7 so much, that they are willing to be ripped off for every tiny FF7 reference and experience they can get, such as Dirge of Cerberus.

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2007, 08:38 PM
I just bought it today. Had a blast on it, so far so good. I like the fully customisable weapons. That rules. At the moment I'm going with a machine gun, fire magic, sniper scope and long barrel. It slows the firing, is powerful as hell.

Anyhoo, at the stage I'm at (I just beat up a big red Guard Hound (I think it's called) for the first time), I'm giving it a high 8 or low 9. Very nice game. Bit twitchy with movement, but once you get used to it it's nice.

Pretty shibby story too.

McLovin'
01-21-2007, 12:17 AM
No side quests...

Too linear...

I like the battle system and such but overall the game was eh.

Zerv
01-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I give it a 8/10 the only reason i dont give it a 10 is it isnt an RPG anymore but vincent is my fav FF char and i love how u can customize ur weapon to ur liking

Big D
01-23-2007, 04:54 AM
No side quests...Some of the bonus items kinda count as side-quests, especially when you're playing the game on Extra Hard where you can save items to your next game. Getting Ultima Weapon, Manasoul and other special, expensive items from one game would be nearly impossible, but by doing them over the course of several games makes them a bit like an additional side-quest type of challenge.

zeilov_khaschante
01-26-2007, 03:00 PM
If you want a "fun" for shooting the enemy, Then this game is worth of it. I'm entirely tired of adventure game, because it is so serious, but when it's come to this game, it is so fun, I even didn't take it seriously when I came to a GaMeOvEr, especially in the earlier chapter of the game. I don't really understand about the other factors which makes an action game become good/favorit, because this is my first time playing action game contuinuously. Usually I didn't enjoy playing action game (ever tried it), but this time I'm relly enjoy it.

chrisfffan
02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
i like the game even more now then when i first played it does anyone eles think its better?

Angel Valentine
02-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I give it about a 7/10.

I really did enjoy the game, but it was to easy. I mean, no, I don't want some game that's so hard I can barely play it, God no, but I want something that's a little challenging.

The only real challenge I had out of the whole game was Rosso, and Weiss's first form. They both killed me I don't know how many times.

The CG sequences were beautiful, the graphics themselves were also really good (except for the lack of anti-aliasing but....I tend to overlook that)

It could have been so much better if they'd just done a few more things like:

- Fixing the camera angles
- Fix the targeting
- More enemies
- A tad bit harder

Those four things right there would have given it better critical acclaim.

chrisfffan
02-11-2007, 11:36 PM
this thread has got a lot better since the first posts! i think i will give it a 7 or 8 out 10

ff is da best
09-05-2007, 11:42 AM
I have just brought this game and it is cool even though the battle system has changed and all. i will give this game a 8/10.
awsome graphics and gameplay.

Raebus
09-05-2007, 11:56 AM
4/10

I borrowed it and played it through to the end, it's got horrible game play and the shooting is average compared to other action games. It must be the fact that I'm not wearing rose tinted glasses or thinking he's my favourite character ever, but I think you're giving it far too high scores.

Project G
09-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I loved DoC but I thought it lacked something, I mean the extra missions were good but the actual story filled in very few blanks about Vincent's past

It would have room for a sequel if Chaos hadn't been destroyed at the end

Setzer Gabianni
09-24-2007, 10:30 PM
I have just brought this game and it is cool even though the battle system has changed and all. i will give this game a 8/10.
awsome graphics and gameplay.

Well of course it's changed..it's not meant to be like previous FF games.

Depression Moon
09-24-2007, 11:38 PM
This thread is almost a year old and IMO I give it a 4. The camera was bad in the game, the aiming was a bit sloppy, and melee attacks were unvaried and canned. The story wasn't also not that interesting and the game's graphics are a dissapointment compared to most of Square's games. The game really didn't get fun for me until the end.

Darth Tjador
09-26-2007, 02:32 AM
guys plz stop posting in really old threads over 1 months old.its annoying so plz stop and by the way evry1 loved ff7:dc....almost...

demondude
09-28-2007, 07:35 PM
guys plz stop posting in really old threads over 1 months old.its annoying so plz stop and by the way evry1 loved ff7:dc....almost...

I disagree at least I hope so I could barely make out what you were saying there.

Raebus
09-28-2007, 07:38 PM

If you mean "everyone" then you'd be wrong, unless me and quite a few others are bitching about it out of pure "love" then you'd be right. Your post is annoying because it's barely readable, but we don't complain about it or we do, or I did just then.

Rikushomegirl7
09-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Well, personally i loved the game but i think it was way too short. I know some one who beat it in half a day. I beat it in a week, my bro beat it in three days. But other than that i think the 20 bucks is definently worth it. I'd give it an 8.5

pspkilla
09-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Well, personally i loved the game but i think it was way too short. I know some one who beat it in half a day. I beat it in a week, my bro beat it in three days. But other than that i think the 20 bucks is definently worth it. I'd give it an 8.5
I agree the game was great, but it was really short, but with all the bonus missions it kept me busy for a while.