PDA

View Full Version : engilsh voice actors

--One Winged Angel--
10-07-2006, 04:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XII_characters

all of the voice actors are on there. not sure if there for real but wikipedia usually has the right info.

BustaMo
10-07-2006, 05:54 AM
At quick glance I don't recognize any of them, but I trust that Squenix has chosen the right people for the job. I mean, we should be grateful with whatever we get if it's the best Square-Enix can give us. Remember a long long long time ago back in 1999 when Final Fantasy didn't have voice acting?

Sarcasm on the length of time emphasis. XP

RiseToFall
10-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Mina Suvari isn't mentioned, I'm happy.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Huh, I thought Tara Strong was doing Penelo. Oh well, I guess we'll see how good this Taber is in a month or so.

Actually thinking about it, Mission had a pretty decent voice, I can go with that.

Kari was Mirage in Star Ocean 3. I can't remember Mirage's voice too well, but I think I liked it.

Basch is voiced by Bloo, so clearly that will rock. <3

Mea Culpa
10-07-2006, 06:41 PM
The voice actors are confirmed on the official site, for the main characters at least.

Sefie1999AD
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
You can also find a list of the English voice actors for the main characters in the official site (http://www.finalfantasyxii.com/).

Huh, I thought Tara Strong was doing Penelo. Oh well, I guess we'll see how good this Taber is in a month or so.

Actually thinking about it, Mission had a pretty decent voice, I can go with that.

I think Mission somewhat sounded like Rikku, so I have a feeling Penelo will still sound a bit like Rikku even though she's not voiced by Tara Strong.

Zeromus_X
10-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Hm, I've never heard of these Voice Actors (then again, my knowledge of VAs is pretty limited). I hope they do a good job, at any rate.

Rodney
10-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Basch is voiced by Bloo, so clearly that will rock. <3
Oh, yeah. I'm VERY happy about that.