PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Phantasy Star Online clan

Erdrick Holmes
10-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Anybody interested in starting one with me?

PSO is totally free to download and play on this server I play on. It's legal too, but I dunno if it's exactly against the rules to plost the link to it.

If anybody's interested post here about it, and if you want links to the site for the game then PM and I'll help you out.

starseeker
10-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Can I have the link for the game please. It looks interesting.

Erdrick Holmes
10-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Can I have the link for the game please. It looks interesting.

If anybody's interested post here about it, and if you want links to the site for the game then PM and I'll help you out.

KentaRawr!
10-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Well, I want to know how to get into your server, but I'm not sure if I wish to be in the clan. I'll PM you about this free server business. >.> Is it the OLD PSO PC version or Blue Burst?

Khaotic
10-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I'd like to try it, already sent a PM.

Erdrick Holmes
10-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Level up and let me know how you're doing. I I can use more captains.

JKTrix
10-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Me! ME! MEEEEE!!!!

Saku
10-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Me! ME! MEEEEE!!!!

*GASP* You PLAY PSO??????:confused:

Anyways, I'd sign up, but which PSO are we talking about? I plan on getting PSU as soon as it comes out, and if you mean Blue Burst, I'm sure I can get that too...

Carl the Llama
10-08-2006, 01:45 AM
how can anyone NOT be interested in PSO for free lol... you should have just sent a PM to everyone lol

Slicksword45
10-08-2006, 02:40 AM
If it's Leagel, then it should be ok to post the link.

Carl the Llama
10-08-2006, 05:03 AM
hmm.... After just 5 minutes of playing this version of the game I find myself very disapointed... its no where near the standard PSO BB is up to, for those of you wanting to play PSO I would recomend playing PSO BB here is the link if anyone is interested in it: PSO BB (http://www.psobb.com/downloads/client.php) its sets a much better control system for those (like myself) who use keyborde coupled with thr fact that you can use the numbers 1-0 as action keys aswell and for you androids out there you can actully use traps all for a mere £5.99 for 4 weeks

JKTrix
10-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Well.. The main draw of this is that it's free. I'm sure one can deal with the inferior stuff if they don't have to pay for it. If people *really* want to pay to play PSO, they can wait 3 weeks for Phantasy Star Universe, which may just blow BB out of the water.
My Xbox 360 controller works quite well with this game. Can you still use your offline characters in online mode? I still haven't received the access key from the guy you're supposed to e-mail, and i've been playing a little bit in the offline mode. Just on level 3 right now.

Erdrick Holmes
10-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Trix, you got an IM clent on you? Wanna set up a meetup?

Markus. D
10-09-2006, 03:11 AM
again, I am waiting to get my hands on PSU.

as Kyono pretty much said, Im no fun to play with online because Im happy?

ljkkjlcm9
10-09-2006, 04:33 AM
at this point...

PSU 10/24

THE JACKEL

Saku
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
hmm.... After just 5 minutes of playing this version of the game I find myself very disapointed... its no where near the standard PSO BB is up to, for those of you wanting to play PSO I would recomend playing PSO BB here is the link if anyone is interested in it: PSO BB (http://www.psobb.com/downloads/client.php) its sets a much better control system for those (like myself) who use keyborde coupled with thr fact that you can use the numbers 1-0 as action keys aswell and for you androids out there you can actully use traps all for a mere £5.99 for 4 weeks

Welll yeah... I mean... PSO BB IS a more modern version of PSO 1 & 2, so I wouldn't complain too much on small petty things like controls since after all... one can always reprogram stuff on a controller.....

Meanwhile.... PSU is probably going to set the standard for the game, so I wouldn't get BB... instead I'd just let this game hold me over for... 2 more weeks until PSU comes out. Free is always better then
£5.99.

Erdrick Holmes
10-10-2006, 05:54 AM
PSU will beat up World of Warcraft and FFXI and take it's lunch money when it arrives. I'm gona get a network adapter for my PS2 and subscribe for the online game as soon as I can.