PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Character Contest!

Laddy
10-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Hi, everyone! Nice too see all of you people!

These are the rules:

If I give a character style like: "Modernized Male" make one of em'

The race MUST be a Human, Qu, Ronso, Red 13ish thing, Vampire, Al Bhed, moogle, or a FFXII/Tactics Advance race.

No naked characters

Keep your characters in reasonbly good taste

Name, paint, and give age, brief information, and class/weapon (if so)

Last of which, send your characters to me by Private Message

Ok, the first: Modernized Male! Spikey hair, guns, glasses, and edgy facial hair are good options minuses are bows, medievel armor, and bad hair cuts! Now...GO! (You may talk while I look and declare the winner.)

Oh! Almost forgot! You can make lizard, wolf, and cat people! Sorry for double-posting!

You can use the edit/delete button to add to your post instead of double-posting.

~Void

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-08-2006, 06:10 AM
When is the deadline? When do we vote on it? What do we get if we win?

Laddy
10-08-2006, 03:07 PM
If you win, I will declare you and....erm...OH YEAH! Give you a secret for Final Fantasy for each winner! You'll like it! Yes, this is true, a real secret and the deadline for this category is....October 10th! Ok, start making your modernized males and PM them to me! (Include your Microsoft painting, please.)

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Has to be in paint? Ah crap, I'm out. I don't have paint.

Frozen Phantom
10-08-2006, 04:42 PM
wait....WHAT.....THATS A PRETTY SHORT DEADLINE FOR A ART CONTEST

I dont even know how to send you the drawing

i really know nothing about paint...so can you scan drawings you make on paper to paint

and whats the secret you will give us.....just a secret isnt enough I WANT DETAILS

Laddy
10-08-2006, 05:46 PM
OK, the 12th, I won't be there and i GUESS you can use somethin else...ok...info about Final Fantasy VII...it's about the next project...no it's not part of the compilation....and it was denied to be true...

OK, I guess I'll give new info because I want to see what people can do! The deadline is now the 16th of October, and you can use something melse besides paint, as long as you can give your character to me!

Frozen Phantom
10-08-2006, 06:16 PM
too bad i suck at drawing:cry: ... or i would do this in a heartbeat

oh well

Laddy
10-08-2006, 07:36 PM
OK, remember to add your info I placed above, and remeber MODERN MALE, give the picture to me by private message, OK?

Man, does ANYONE want to do this thing? Seriously, am I lackinf forum-gathering skills?

Don't double post, please. - Lev

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
10-09-2006, 04:08 PM
This should belong to the artist forum i think...iŽll just wait to see what the mods think it ainŽt my problem...

Levian
10-09-2006, 05:11 PM
It can go in either forum, whatever the thread starter decides.

This contest could definitely be something, but if you want some advice you should probably try to organize it better before you post it. Like deciding on a prize and give more details of what's happening.

Laddy
10-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Umm...Ok...I have a prize...some cool info...that I'd send by private message...and what's going on:nobody has given me a picture, and I forgot how to put ppl's pics on RIGHT after I did this, since nobody did anything the deadline is now th 20th, and it's final. So, if you have your picture, give them to me, and how to put pics on for voting, give them to me, plz! Finally, some people who actually SAW this thread!

Frozen Phantom
10-09-2006, 09:08 PM
I might try it....but dont expect a masterpiece

on another side i might win automaticly by defalt if im the only one in

Laddy
10-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Viviman222@aol.com

If you can't PM for SOME reason, email me

Frozen Phantom
10-09-2006, 10:18 PM
sent the mail it should be to you in awhile

1 thing to keep in mind is that i didnt join this thing to win...I joined to see what other people thought about my art design (and yes i know i dont shade or use shadows)

so hope you like it red

Laddy
10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Red's my sixth favorite color! LOL!

Frozen Phantom
10-09-2006, 10:22 PM
the email would be to you sooner if it wouldnt take soooo long for aol to load it :cry:

Laddy
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Hmmm... OK: Ratings! On a scale of ten, for disobeying rule 1 or 2, FIVE points off! Disobeying rules 3 or 4, SEVEN points off, and everything else, .5 off for every rule!!!

haha i hate dial-up!

Ooooh! I got it!

Frozen Phantom
10-09-2006, 10:26 PM
done it on the way :)

Laddy
10-09-2006, 11:21 PM
OK, I got your entry! Pros:Cool Character Look, Awesome hair and scar! You followed every rule! Cool Use Of Crayon! You didn't forget the info! Cons:None to speak of. Final Score:9.3/10!!!
Thus making your pic the highest rated...and only pic so far! Huzzah!

Frozen Phantom
10-09-2006, 11:24 PM
one it wasnt crayon it was colored pencil

and second kick ass :)

and third my pic is too big to show in my profile so if you want to see it send a pm and ill send a email to you

Laddy
10-09-2006, 11:31 PM
So far... here are the standings!

Frozen Phantom................9.3

...and that's it....ok Phantom I'll PM if you win....you know what? I guess I'll tell you anyway, but that dosen't mean you win........yet...

Psychotic
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Hey RedXIII13, you've already been asked not to post multiple times in a row. If you have something else you want to add, please use the edit/delete button instead. Thank you. :)

Laddy
10-10-2006, 04:11 AM
oh, ok sry, i'm pretty new, and I just realized some stuff anyway, thx

f f freak
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
I think this would be better if you let other people see the art work. This way people can see what others think of their art work. This is just my opinion you don't have to do it.

Dragon Mage
10-10-2006, 10:35 PM
I think this would be better if you let other people see the art work. This way people can see what others think of their art work. This is just my opinion you don't have to do it.
agreed

Frozen Phantom
10-10-2006, 11:21 PM
i said before my pic is too big...if you want to see it you should PM me with your email and ill send you a copy

Laddy
10-10-2006, 11:59 PM
OK, you don't vote, I rate, however, you ask for the pic and the designer will give it to you.

Dragon Mage
10-12-2006, 12:07 AM
I joined to see what other people thought about my art design (and yes i know i dont shade or use shadows)

.... That's what he said not me.

Laddy
10-15-2006, 11:46 PM
SORRY! I went on a trip, so I was gone but anyway, I need you to send it because I don't know how to place pics on thread...

Frozen Phantom
10-16-2006, 01:45 AM
i dont know how to place pictures either T_T, thats y i said to ask for the pictures via PM

Laddy
10-17-2006, 12:51 AM
OK, if we don't get anyone, this thread is D-E-A-D!!!!!!!!!!! NO! We shan't allow it! Get more players, plz!!!!

OK, tomorrow is the deadline! Whatever, though. Everyone's too afraid to submit an entry...........so I guess I'll start round 2.............and Frozen Phantom will win.....

Final Scores:
Frozen Phantom..... 9.3
Everyone Else: N/A

CONGRATS! <yawns>

OK, next category: Medievel Female! OK, try to make a lass with a medievel touch. HINT:If I get more than three players, .5 points will be added to everyone's score! OK.........GO! DRAW....DRAW...DRAWHAHAHA!