PDA

View Full Version : What's the grey Triforce space in Ocarina of Time?

Peter_20
10-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Why is it that there's this grey Triforce space in the menus in OoT?
Could this be a supporting argument for the Triforce quest to actually be doable? :eek:

Shoeberto
10-08-2006, 05:08 PM
No, you cannot get the triforce in OoT. Trust me. Some people have put way too much effort (http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zelda64.htm) into trying.

KentaRawr!
10-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Maybe they wanted to let you obtain it at some time during production, but there has been no item found that actually fills that space. Not even whilst hacking.

Markus. D
10-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Ihave the official 100% walkthrough.

THERE IS NO SUCH WAY, but you can look at it :]

Rainecloud
10-08-2006, 07:04 PM
No, you cannot get the triforce in OoT. Trust me. Some people have put way too much effort (http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zelda64.htm) into trying.

Good site, especially the "genuine video" that shows Link "obtaining" the Triforce.

Markus. D
10-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Hey, video GamerX, I love your website and that is the only reason I'm giving you this information. I've finally been told the where abouts of the triforce, so don't waste your time on those rumors I've read about on your site. All of that "secret" or "lost" dungeon stuff is crap. I've got the truth written write here. If your not believing me maybe you should know that my second cousin is one of the vice presidents of NOA. I called her up and finally got in touch with her. I asked her, "where the heck is the triforce?" She told me that wasn't her department but she said she would try to get some information to me. Well, after about a week of waiting I finally got an email from her. It said that she had to go through alot of stuff to get the info but it finally came. She also said that the whole reason nobody knows where it is is because NOA decided to keep it a secret for about a year ( or until Zelda64 sales go down) to announce this secret hoping it would get people playing Zelda again. She also told me to keep this info a secret and not go spread it across the internet Heh heh heh. Well here it is First of all you have to have already beaten the game and viewed the ended. OK this next part is a little tricky but of course a secret like this isn't going to be easy! It dosnt matter if you've died already but you do have to have all 100 skulltullas (a reward a little more satisfying than that gold rupee huh). You don't have to have all the heart pieces either. First blow all the gossip stones into space using the bombs. You must keep track with which ones youve already shot off because they reappear (note: leave the 4 stones infront of the temple of time because you can't bomb them). Once this long feat is completed go to Link's house. Now play the song of time anywhere in his house ( you won't hear any noise but trust me it's working). Now go to Lon Lon Ranch and stand infront of Malon. Again play the song of time. Now play the same song once more any where inside the windmill in Kakorika village. Now this next part really suprised me. OK now return to links house and guess who will be waiting for you ...dark link.he will be sitting on the center table.he won't talk to you until you play sarias song. then after a short conversation he will teach you a very important song "the song of the sages"(you must remember it because it won't appear on the quest status menu) which will warp you to the sacred realm (this song will not work any where except in front of the 3 spiritual stones.( there will be a platform there, so it is sort of obvious where to play the song). At your arrival at the sacred realm you will find that all of the sages have been trapped in a large cage by Ganon. They tell you that the only way to set them free, save hyrule, and obtain the entire triforce is to defeat Ganon again. They combined their power to form another rainbow bridge leading down to a door. inside you will see the triforce.( it is not the same as your screenshot) if you walk towards the triforce, a green sphere will appear around it. ganon will fall from the ceiling and the fight will start. he will suck all of your weapons and shields and you will have to use the kid sword. It took me 52or 53 tries to finally defeat him.as soon as he is dead, the sphere around the triforce disappears. Hyrules returns to normal, the sages are rescused, and Zelda becomes ruler of Hyrule.and most important the triforce is yours (and it does show up on your quest status sheet).I know your probably not believing this but trust me. You won't regret it because the satisfaction of finally obtaining the triforce is great . ( boy is my cousin gonna get mad when she finds out about this!!).

Jowy
10-08-2006, 07:53 PM
At least you don't have to use Strength to push a truck.

Markus. D
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
lol NOA xD

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
It's just decoration. Honestly, Pete.

NINJA_Ryu
10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Heh, its soo funny to see what kind of BS that "genuine finders' post on those places. Blow up all the gossip stones? heh, rrrigght.....