PDA

View Full Version : For all Hockey (NHL) Fans, answer this..

BizarroSephiroth
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
..regardless of your favorite team, who is your favorite player of the past five seasons?

I am a Rangers fan and Alex Ovechkin is my favorite player, along w/ Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg and Sidney Crosby

I like all Rangers however, i am not an unloyal fan.

Kirobaito
10-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Dude, there are more teams than the Eastern Conference + Colorado. You're missing almost the entire Western Conference. I also find it weird that you have two rookies (Ovechkin and Crosby) for a poll about a 6-year span. :p

My favorite player is Brenden Morrow. Over the last five years my favorite player has been Marty Turco. Yes, my favorite team is the Stars. I cannot determine anything regardless of my favorite team.

Strider
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, seriously. I'd vote Joe Thornton for his Hart Trophy performance last year in San Jose, but it's only been half a year. So I'm gonna go with Patrick Marleau. :D

White Raven
10-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Martin St. Louis

...with a Stanley Cup, an Art Ross Memorial Trophy, a Lester B. Pearson Award and a Hart Memorial Trophy he destroyed the size barrier in a huge way.

:)

BizarroSephiroth
10-11-2006, 10:03 PM
This goal made me like Pavel Datsyuk a bit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAZ8ixke4wY&mode=related&search=

I am a HARDCORE Rangers fan and yet i like other players whom are not Islanders nor Devils