PDA

View Full Version : Why are ALL Women such Liars?

The Devil Man
10-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Devil Man had a truly sorrowful and tragic day today :( Indeed, Devil Man's tale brings a tear to his eye as he writes this, for he has made a shocking discovery... that the most finest, innocent, spectacular and wonderous of Mother Nature's creations are nothing more then LIARS!!!

Yes, oh, Beautiful Goddesses... you are ALL LIARS!!! :crying:

For you all claim that the most important thing you look for in a guy (romantically) is by far and away his wonderful personality and if he can make you laugh... BUT YOU LIE!!!

Today Devil Man, after going for his promised coffee with a Beautiful Goddess, went and met another friend of his called Harry. Harry was feeling exceptionally sad because in his 20 years of existence upon this planet, he has never once experienced the joys of love :( That's right! Women shun poor Harry!

Now Harry... I shall be honest with my description of him...

He is MONSTROUSLY ugly! He has somewhere in the region of 1-2 Million pimples, he has bushy eyebrows, he has gruesome, unkissable lips and he stinks worse then a broken sewer. Harry has confessed that he only has a shower about twice a week. He doesn't wash his clothes that often either and happily wears the same panties for 2-3 days at a time. He also eats many hamburgers and in the evenings gulps down a couple of cans of beer. Occasionally when he is talking, he also lets out a few smelly farts :(

Just as Beautiful Goddesses (And Devil Man) are the finest of Mother Natures creations (:thumb:)... Harry is her most vilest, twisted, despicable piece of work. Mother Nature played a cruel joke on Harry's parents!

BUT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Harry is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! :lol: He is one of the funniest guys we know and has a wonderful personality. He is utterly funny and a good guy to hang out with. He is also very kind and has a wonderful heart and is also very intelligent.

But, alas, women stay away from him :( They are happy to be friends with Harry but nothing more! And poor Harry's heart is hurting. He worries how he will find a woman to give birth to his little kiddies.

So... Devil Man's topic is...

Why are ALL Women Liars? :mad2: You pretend that a guys personality and his ability to make you laugh are most important... but clearly you are telling fibs! Good looks are clearly important to you! It's not fair! So, women... please stop acting like you are superior to men! You are even more vain then men!

I worry about poor Harry. Who will take care of him when he is old? :(

PS: Even though women are liars, Devil Man still loves you! So do not worry, finest of Mother Natures creations, you ALL have a place in my heart ;)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
10-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Some of them say the truth like when they´re all broken up and start hiapping about everything and everyone.

Skarr
10-09-2006, 04:06 PM
You don't give up, do you?

Anyway, everyone lies Man. I mean I say I like girls who have great personality and all that, but she has to at least look good too. There's no way in hell I'll date a chic who has a million pimples and is butt ugly. I don't why, I'm cruel I guess.

But yeah, everyone has their preferences.

Rye
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Devil Man is such a stud, he gets all the girls out of their panties. I'm not lying, honest. :bigsmile:

Jowy
10-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Us men aren't any better.

DK
S'up Harry?

~SapphireStar~
Everyone lies, male or female.
We bitch better though.

Polaris
10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Well when I say I only care about cleaver, fat big guys it's coz I do....

Trust me the farts and the showers doesn't work :mad:

Breine
10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Devil Man is such a stud, he gets all the girls out of their panties. I'm not lying, honest. :bigsmile:

That's more than I needed to hear .__.

Anyway, I agree with Jowy - men aren't that different. Everybody lies once in a while.

Misfit
10-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Everyone lies, male or female.
We bitch better though.
I concur.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-09-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm no liar! I admit that I'm shallow as a puddle in the desert.

Drift
10-09-2006, 04:18 PM
women are liars cause you lie to them

McLovin'
10-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Do you work for like the government?

Are you on EoFF to see how a FF community would reply to your government sponsored polls!?

They do not lie. They just tell you some version of the truth. :)

Levian
10-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Sometimes people need to lie.

"Do I look fat?" No.
"Is she hot?" No.
"Where's this relationship going?" Forward.

fire_of_avalon
10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Consider this your first warning, Devil Man.

You will not make foolish accusations to an entire gender, and in the process insult a huge portion of the members of this forum. There is an enormous difference in asking questions about the way women think and mockingly accusing women of complete and utter crap based on one or two anecdotal situations. Common sense should serve to tell you that these threads are not appropriate, even in General Chat. Stop making broad, fallacious assumptions about the gender, and stop using blatant mockery to ask questions.