PDA

View Full Version : A sad day for me.

Iceglow
10-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Today has not been good for me, firstly I had to work with a pulled muscle in my back causing my shoulders to hurt, to make this even better I then puked up my lunch for some unknown reason which went down well. And capping this day of work off I get a disciplinary for performance today. GRRR

Anyway I then tried all the PS1 memory cards I have in my vast inventory of gaming equipment hoping to find one that worked so I could play some early final fantasies and be happy only to find all of my memory cards have died due to unknown circumstances, they either turn up as corrupted or they load files but then cannot be saved to.

So to make my day better does anyone in the uk no the world know a place I can get working ps1 memory cards that either don't require a credit/debit card or cost a fortune?

~SapphireStar~
10-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Computer Exchange (CEX), Gamestation or Cash Converters. The ones in CEX were cheap when I worked there.

final fantasy is stinky
10-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Go to graywhale CD exchange they usually have a ton of them for cheap there should be a graywhale close to your house.:love:

BustaMo
10-10-2006, 12:34 AM
If all of my old FF game files became corrupt on my PS1 mem cards, I would be severely pissed and probably go punch a Walrus.

Shlup
10-10-2006, 12:36 AM
My PS1 memory card did that to me too a few years ago. Misery.

Levian
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Don't let the memory card break you down, that's exactly what it wants.

Iceglow
10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
I haven't speaking to xander last night she kindly offered to send me one through the snail mail :D much thanks owed there. Also I haven't let it break my spirit but it is what I blame for making me sick today at work and getting me sent home 5 hours early for throwing up

T-MaN
10-10-2006, 02:25 PM
That is a bit harsh. Hopefully you will feel better, and find a new memory card and such. Well, at least you get the day off right?

Iceglow
10-10-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah but I don't get paid for it :( sucks losing 30 - 40 quid like that

Rainecloud
10-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I know how you feel; those PS1 memory cards were so unreliable. I distinctly recall playing through Final Fantasy VII, only for my memory card to corrupt my data just at the end of disc 2. I went completely ballistic, of course, and vowed never to play the game again. Thankfully, that vow didn't last too long.

I hope your day improves, although I'm sure it can't get any worse. =/