PDA

View Full Version : Stupid chocobo question

purplepenguin
10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay I'm re-playing the game only got a sea crossing bird last time this time I have just got a flying chocobo.

One small problem.... I can't get him off the ground.... how do I get him to fly?

And where's this garden thing I'm supposed to go to?

Sefie1999AD
10-09-2006, 11:47 PM
You can only make your Chocobo fly over a forest. So walk to a forest and press X to fly. Use the directional arrows the turn your Chocobo, and use X to fly forward. You can only land your Chocobo on a forest, by pressing the Circle button.

Psychotic
10-10-2006, 12:03 AM
In order to access the Chocobo Air Garden, first you have to find its shadow on the World Map. It appears as a small dark dot, although it does not remain in the same place for very long. The two locations I remember are northeast of Alexandria and in the ocean, right in the middle of the world map, but there are more, although I don't think they're important as if you wait at one of these locations long enough, the shadow will appear. Fly over the shadow, use a dead pepper and there you are.

vorpal blade
10-10-2006, 09:52 AM
I believe the Air Garden appears on the big map, but you may have to go there at least once first.

aerithsloveslave
10-10-2006, 12:22 PM
The shadow also pops up in the southwestern part of Forgotten continent. There are a couple of others, but I forget. Be sure to check out the paradise located in the northeast corner of map, also.

purplepenguin
10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
THANK YOU!

I've seen two shadow-y things in my travel i'll try them