PDA

View Full Version : The whackjobs in your city.

Jowy
10-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Seeing as how the other day <a href=http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/baby-used-as-weapon-in-dispute/2006/10/10/1160246102229.html>a baby was used as a weapon</a> about two blocks away from the tavern I frequent, I was quite shocked to hear of this. A few years ago, we were going back from the arcade and noticed that a gigantic police barricade formed about half a mile back, and police officers were just flying in the opposite direction. It turns out that there was a man with a bomb collar around his neck, which was soon detonated once police arrived on the scene.

What are some completely absurd and insane stories from your city?

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 01:57 AM
On my street, I have neigbors. They force their children to bury cinder blocks.

Shoeberto
10-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Holy crap, that is absolutely insane.

My town is relatively stable. I mean, people are whackjobs everywhere, don't get me wrong, but there's nothing that would be appalling, I guess. The best I've got is that, last year, a house in my town (just a few blocks away, in fact) was used as part of a sting operation that Dateline had a series on where they lured sexual predators who tried to set up an encounter with underage girls and then caught them. Nobody was from anywhere near here, though, so I guess it doesn't count, but it's still something.

Acid Raine
10-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Theres this one blind homeless guy who walks around the northern part of the city and sells brooms. Hes a really nice guy.

Rase
10-10-2006, 02:04 AM
The best I've got is that, last year, a house in my town (just a few blocks away, in fact) was used as part of a sting operation that Dateline had a series on where they lured sexual predators who tried to set up an encounter with underage girls and then caught them. Nobody was from anywhere near here, though, so I guess it doesn't count, but it's still something.
Same here, except it was in this years "To Catch a Predator" (Petaluma, for those who watched), and it wasn't near my house. We had to do a media file for Government on it.

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Oh and the same people scream at their children for walking on the grass. I mean they get pissed.

Also, the kid was riding his bike. An Amish buggy was coming down the road at about 4 miles per hour. His mom immediately starts screaming "GET OUT OF THE STREET GREGORY GET OUT" and the kid goes to turn into his driveway and he falls. Keep in mind, this buggy is about 500 feet away. The lady starts panicking and she grabs the kid and his bike and throws them into the driveway. Once the buggy passes, she starts yelling at the child for falling.

http://www.foreverbanana.com/smiley/crazy.gif

Acid Raine
10-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Oh and the same people scream at their children for walking on the grass. I mean they get pissed.

Also, the kid was riding his bike. An Amish buggy was coming down the road at about 4 miles per hour. His mom immediately starts screaming "GET OUT OF THE STREET GREGORY GET OUT" and the kid goes to turn into his driveway and he falls. Keep in mind, this buggy is about 500 feet away. The lady starts panicking and she grabs the kid and his bike and throws them into the driveway. Once the buggy passes, she starts yelling at the child for falling.

You should call CPS on those loons.....

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 02:10 AM

These people have a shower in their backyard.

I'm not messing with badasses like them.

Miriel
10-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Dude. I live in Los Angeles. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Acid Raine
10-10-2006, 02:17 AM

These people have a shower in their backyard.

I'm not messing with badasses like them.

Call CPS and then hide in the bushes. Until they forget ALLLLLL about it.

Rengori
10-10-2006, 02:22 AM
Just look at our politicians. Well, really that applies anywhere.

Rainecloud
10-10-2006, 07:51 AM
There's a lot of insane tramps (hobos) in Manchester.

I've never heard of a baby being used as a weapon, though. That's quite shocking.

ValkyrieWing
10-10-2006, 07:53 AM
We had a guy in a track suit wander down are syreet, holding up his arms like he was steering a car. It's difficult to describe...

Nominus Experse
10-10-2006, 08:18 AM
All we have here are crazy cat ladies and drugged out losers

vorpal blade
10-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Riding in a car a few blocks from home and I saw a lady that looked like she'd been shot, a lot of people who seem to be involved in drug sales. I try not to explore the residents of this area too much.

Dreddz
10-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Jack The Ripper.

Strider
10-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Well, we can claim Amber Frey. And Kevin Federline.

Craig
10-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Well there was this guy called Druggy Keith that used to walk around with no shoes on and do things like have arguments with the floor and shout stuff. But he died a while back, I was so sad when I heard about it, he wasn't even old or anything.

escobert
10-10-2006, 09:47 AM
everyone in my town is a crack head or wackjob. They're everywhere!

Giga Guess
10-10-2006, 01:31 PM
All we have here are crazy cat ladies and drugged out losers

Iceglow
10-10-2006, 01:56 PM
hmm like dreddz being from london has too many downsides such as jack the ripper and that wierd doctor dude who killed everyone...Shipman was his name Harold Shipman

bipper
10-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I live in Wisconsin.

mooglebunni608
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM
This really odd guy who lives a few houses down from us has shot at our neighbors house.... naked.
All he had on were his shoes. He always seemed like an okay guy to me, but aparently he's dones a ton of wierd stuff like that.
XD

Misfit
10-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Seeing as how the other day <a href=http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/baby-used-as-weapon-in-dispute/2006/10/10/1160246102229.html>a baby was used as a weapon</a> about two blocks away from the tavern I frequent, I was quite shocked to hear of this. A few years ago, we were going back from the arcade and noticed that a gigantic police barricade formed about half a mile back, and police officers were just flying in the opposite direction. It turns out that there was a man with a bomb collar around his neck, which was soon detonated once police arrived on the scene.

What are some completely absurd and insane stories from your city?
Well, seeing how we live in the same state... I hear the same stories you do, except I never heard of the bomb-collar one. >.>

But!~ My one friend who I attend the same shop class with in Tech School found 2 women in the woods last year, the one was pregnant and the other one was trying to cut out the baby ... He called the police and etc, etc... then he appeared on lots of TV shows after that. :P That's the only good one that I know off-hand.

That baby story, however ... That's the craziest one this week I've seen on the news.

Jowy
10-10-2006, 03:47 PM
<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wells>That should summarize the bomb-collar one rather well</a>.

Roto13
10-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Jesus used to ride his bicycle down main street. No, really. He had the robe and sandals and everything.

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Whenever you hear about crazy weirdos and nutjobs or psychopaths, at point, they lived in Florida. Seriously. Ted Bundy. Marilyn Manson. Mark Foley. O.J. Even a judge that used paper-rock-scissors to settle a dispute between two attorneys.
Why do I like here again?

~SapphireStar~
10-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Apart from a policeman being stabbed to death near my house in Manchester, there isnt anything I can think of.

bipper
10-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Apart from a policeman being stabbed to death near my house in Manchester, there isnt anything I can think of.

I had a police officer get shot in my living room by a psycho that broke out of an asslyum in Ohio (for real!) beat that!

Quindiana Jones
10-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh crikey. A man was hit on the head by a roof tile as a child, and thinks he's a car...uumm...there's a woman who walks around town asking random people (very loudly) "I WANT. MY DINNER!". There's more. But I forget.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-10-2006, 06:46 PM
A guy set fire to himself in the park near my old high school

Iceglow
10-10-2006, 07:11 PM
I live near tottenham (it's closer than anyone thinks) and a guy got his head cut off on an estate there it was filmed with a mobile phone and sent around heck I've even seen the video.

(CECIL120X
10-11-2006, 11:15 PM
I live in dodge Kansas and nothing happens here are some whacky jobs

Dudes who dig in trash
dude who want to run over people
this one dude who left his car in the middle of the street
and also there this one kid in school who goes around giving purple nurples

and they say nothing happens in kansas