PDA

View Full Version : Terra and the Returners

Siegfried
10-10-2006, 05:19 AM
I remember at one point of the game when Banon asks you to stay and help, you can say no and...walk away??? what happens if you walk away, walk out of the hide out and venture back to figaro and such...Always wondered but my Terra was always too weak to be by herself so...

Necronopticous
10-10-2006, 05:33 AM
You can't change the course of the game by telling Banon that you won't help out, and venturing back won't accomplish anything for you, however, if you tell Banon no three times in a row the story will progress like normal, except you will receive a Genji Glove which is an awesome relic, especially at this point in the game.

Sephex
10-10-2006, 05:36 AM
You can't change the course of the game by telling Banon that you won't help out, and venturing back won't accomplish anything for you, however, if you tell Banon no three times in a row the story will progress like normal, except you will receive a Genji Glove which is an awesome relic, especially at this point in the game.

You only have to tell him no just once, then you talk to a Returner and he gives it to you. After that you can say yes or no if you want.

theundeadhero
10-10-2006, 07:29 AM
The returner in the upper storage room.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2006, 07:35 AM
I heard you dont get a gauntlet if you take the genji glove or something, but i havent played that part for a while

Peter_20
10-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Being a perfectionist, I usually prefer the Gauntlet to the Genji Glove, because Genji Gloves can be stolen from Dragons, whereas Gauntles can only be found at set locations in the game.

Also, they both accomplish pretty much the same thing (damage x 2). :cool:

vorpal blade
10-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Damn, I just passed that part. Wish I had known about this earlier.

Peter_20
10-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Damn, I just passed that part. Wish I had known about this earlier.Known about what? :)

DJZen
10-10-2006, 12:06 PM
they both accomplish pretty much the same thing (damage x 2). :cool:

Not quite. With the Genji Glove you can equip two different weapons with different effects.

Crossblades
10-10-2006, 02:00 PM
You get an item from Banon if you say no three times and then say yes

theundeadhero
10-10-2006, 02:26 PM
You only get three chances. If you say no three times then that's it.