PDA

View Full Version : Removing a bra with one-hand.

Lindy
10-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Anyone got any tips on how to do this? I've never been able to manage it, I feel like I'm up against some kinda Houdini-style magic trick and it often ruins the moment-innapropriate-for-a-family-forum by using both hands.

Discuss.

~SapphireStar~
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
My ex managed to do it afew times. Just felt around and pop!

bipper
10-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Use a small razor blade. If you are good; you can do it with out her [him???] evenknowing. If you are bad - bring a sponge.

Cereal advice: Pull the strap back and make sure it is tight. User your index finger to hold the bra back, and thumb to push in on the left side and the back of your middle to push the hooks left toward the thumb. With the applied pressure(s) and direction, the bra will clip free and you will be so bouncie happy the couple of jubblies in your face will not even matter.

Bipper

yunacy
10-10-2006, 06:03 PM
why would you want to take off a bra with one hand?

~SapphireStar~
10-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Aww, the young :D

Lindy
You are clearly not old enough to know what possible things I might be doing with the other hand.

Nominus Experse

So then you can free the other hand to do... things...

Jowy
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Make a finger-snapping motion while you have it between your fingertips. I've only pulled it off a handful of times. It takes skill, and there's not really a socially acceptable way to practice. ;)

Or you could do the tried-and-true method of grabbing the clasp and just kind of pulling it back and forth very quickly.

bipper
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM

So then you can free the other hand to do... things...

Like holding your beer. Its called class - get some [class]....

Miriel
10-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Silly boys. Y'all try and take off bras without even understand how a bra is hooked into place in the first place. Cause if you took one look at a bra hook, you should be able to figure out how to remove it. You can't tug at it and expect it to fall off.

Usually a bra will hook the right side of the bra to the left. So once it's hooked, you need to pull the right clip toward the left to unhook it and then release it. Get it?

I can take off my bra with one hand, it's really easy. :p

Xander
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Just don't bother taking it off, these things waste time. :D

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Practice on the mannequins at Victoria's Secret. The girls who work there won't mind. I promise...

McLovin'
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Clearly you haven't seen American Pie 2.

theundeadhero
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
I could never do it either, but I'm a two-handed champ.

Miriel
10-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Just don't bother taking it off, these things waste time. :D

That is so not true! :p

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Silly boys. Y'all try and take off bras without even understand how a bra is hooked into place in the first place. Cause if you took one look at a bra hook, you should be able to figure out how to remove it. You can't tug at it and expect it to fall off.

Usually a bra will hook the right side of the bra to the left. So once it's hooked, you need to pull the right clip toward the left to unhook it and then release it. Get it?

It's fun to mess them up every once in a while with a front close one though...:D

Misfit
10-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Practice on the mannequins at Victoria's Secret. The girls who work there won't mind. I promise...
xD

That reminds me of the one time where I got this new bra that hooked in the front, then my ex was confused as all hell as to where to find the hook.

Boys. :p

Miriel
10-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Poor boys. If regular bras confuse them, front hooks will boggle their minds. xD

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Poor boys. If regular bras confuse them, front hooks will boggle their minds. xD

I know! It's fun! I love it! :D

bipper
I can do the one hand thing, and front clip bras I can use my teeth.
.......Please don't show my mom this thread :(

Xander

What's a front hook? XD I hate bras. I so wish I was a guy and didn't have to wear them. Anyway, that's for another topic I'm sure... xD

Sergeant Hartman
10-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Rip them off to save time!

Lindy
10-10-2006, 06:17 PM

You know, I've just put together in my mind how to get that, perfect, thanks.

McLovin'
10-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Tape, scissors and a duck.

Xander
10-10-2006, 06:19 PM

You know, I've just put together in my mind how to get that, perfect, thanks.

Good luck ;)

(I still think Sergeant Hartman has the right idea xD)

Misfit
10-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Tape, scissors and a duck.
If you're into that sorta thing~

theundeadhero
10-10-2006, 06:26 PM
I am, if anyone wants to try it.

Misfit
10-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Animals? Sicko!

Mirage
10-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I got it after 5 tries or so. My girlfriend mocked me :(.

fire_of_avalon
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Step one: find a girl.
Step two: face her.
Step three: use your RIGHT HAND and reach around her back.
Step four: feel for the line where the two sides of her bra meet.
Step five: place your THUMB on the right side and your INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGERS on the left side of the line.
Step six: Bring your fingers together in such a way that the back strap tents in the middle.
Step seven: enjoy!

Front Closure Bra's

With a snap-in hook:
1) Put your index finger on the backside of the closure (the side that would press against the girls sternum).
2) Put your thumb to the right side of the closure.
3) Pull your index finger up while pushing your thumb down. The hook should unsnap, and then you can push it out.

With a U shaped hook:

This one is probably the hardest to do one handed, and should be attempted only by true professionals.

1) Put on protective eyewear.
2) Locate the side of the closure where the U hook slides in. Do this by feeling around.
3) With one fast motion, grasp the U hook, twist to the right and pull down. Please note if you twist too far or not far enough you're likely to make a huge mess of things, and you won't have any breasts to look at.

Yamaneko
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
So you can still use the TV remote in the other.

bipper
10-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Animals? Sicko!

Wat? It s hilarious to see what sounds you can make come out of a duck.

Quindiana Jones
When I first had to take off a bra, I was dumbfounded. Then I looked at it and, though I hate to say it, Miriel was right.

The best method is not using your hands at all. If you concetrate reeeeeaaaaally hard on the thing falling off, it'll undo itself! :eek:

theundeadhero
I got it after 5 tries or so. My girlfriend mocked me :(.Mine usually just got frustrated and did it themselves, back in teenage days. At least duck don't wear bras.

Shauna
10-10-2006, 06:38 PM
At least duck don't wear bras.

Or do they? :shifty:

Leeza
10-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Front-close bras are far more comfortable, but I don't think that it's easily possible to use only one hand for unfastening. :cat:

Misfit
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Front-close bras are far more comfortable. :cat:
I concur. :3

McLovin'
10-10-2006, 06:45 PM
When I first had to take off a bra, I was dumbfounded. Then I looked at it and, though I hate to say it, Miriel was right.

The best method is not using your hands at all. If you concetrate reeeeeaaaaally hard on the thing falling off, it'll undo itself! :eek:

However, there's secretly a midget doing the dirty work.

Bunny
10-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Ah misplaced focus!

Lower. Lower!

The real goods are looooower.

Sergeant Hartman
10-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Focus on the lower portions.

That's where the real goods are.
Bunny has the right idea.

Loony BoB
10-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Ha. I managed my first try (I don't know if I've ever used two hands, actually) and rarely have any trouble. Miriel is right - if you look at how they clasp together and just use your brain, it's extremely simple.

ljkkjlcm9
10-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Bra's are the easiest thing to undo. The first bra I ever took off I did with one hand and I stopped for a second afterwards and actually said to my gf, "Guys have trouble with that?" She laughed and nodded. Of course some guys are bad at sex too, and I don't understand how that's possible either, it's not exactly rocket science (haha, which happens to be my major)

THE JACKEL

Rainecloud
10-10-2006, 07:12 PM
I've never had a problem removing a bra with one hand.

The first time I tried, I undid it in seconds, and I've never looked back since. :D

Awrini
10-10-2006, 07:20 PM
You know, by the time you hit college this should be an art... if not. Then you're well behind the times.

Also, if you take longer then 10 seconds... brace for immense slappage.

Bunny
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
There is a video on the internet somewhere of a guy removing about five bras one-handed in like 10 seconds or something like that. I would find it but the website is NSFW.

Jess
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Find where the bra hooks together, using one finger hold down the left side of the bra, and pull the right side to the left with your other fingers and a tiny little bit upwards. Yeah. :jess:

Old Manus
10-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I never take my bra off

Sergeant Hartman
10-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I never take my bra off
Stinking rat.

Yew-Yevon
10-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Im never going to have a chance to try...Im single and can't get a gf. so I just sit and play Freelancer and forget about an intimate siocial life.

yunacy
10-10-2006, 07:42 PM

i'm 16

ayame
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM

youre so funny mish jackie:D

and people don't make fun of jackie she's not the smartest person therefore she dosen't get things as quick as other people

Madame Adequate
10-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Get your fingers under it, then pull as hard as you can. You get bonus points for being manly and violent and impatient :jess:

Rye
10-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Get your fingers under it, then pull as hard as you can. You get bonus points for being manly and violent and impatient :jess:

This is the correct answer. :bigsmile:

Yamaneko
10-10-2006, 07:56 PM
...just use your brain...
HAHAHAHA!!!

Drift
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM

now we know what sammie does in her spare time

McLovin'
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I tried that but I coudn't find a way to get it out of my skull. :(

Spatvark
10-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Usually, when trying to remove a girl's bra, it's not your brain you're thinking with.

Iceglow
10-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Brains at that precise point in time any normal human male would have his brains firmly planted on something else not on the bra, unless he has a fetish for underwear

Drift
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
you knock out the person wearing the bra, take the bra off with one hand and wait for them to wake up again to show them. what you do while they are unconscious is at your own discretion

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Step five: place your THUMB on the right side and your INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGERS on the left side of the line.
Step six: Bring your fingers together in such a way that the back strap tents in the middle.

Front Closure Bra's

With a snap-in hook:
1) Put your index finger on the backside of the closure (the side that would press against the girls sternum).
3) Pull your index finger up while pushing your thumb down. The hook should unsnap, and then you can push it out.

With a U shaped hook:

This one is probably the hardest to do one handed, and should be attempted only by true professionals.

2) Locate the side of the closure where the U hook slides in. Do this by feeling around.
3) With one fast motion, grasp the U hook, twist to the right and pull down. Please note if you twist too far or not far enough you're likely to make a huge mess of things, and you won't have any breasts to look at.

DAMN YOU WOMAN! Don't give away our secrets! How else are we supposed to emasculate teenage boys in the back seats of their parent's Chrysler?! Jeez! :mad2:

DK
10-10-2006, 08:12 PM
DAMN YOU WOMAN! Don't give away our secrets! How else are we supposed to emasculate teenage boys in the back seats of their parent's Chrysler?! Jeez! :mad2:

You could just sit there, babe, and i'd emasculate myself. :love:

That really didn't work as well as it sounded in my head. :(

sephirothishere
10-10-2006, 08:24 PM
its not rocket science to remove a bra one handed....its jus pinch (not the girl) and squeze.....

SammieBabe
10-10-2006, 09:48 PM

You could just sit there, babe, and i'd emasculate myself. :love:

That really didn't work as well as it sounded in my head. :(

xDDD
Yeah, but it sounds wayyyy funnier out loud...:D

Lost Number
10-10-2006, 09:56 PM

Front Closure Bra's

With a snap-in hook:

With a U shaped hook:

OK...*has it all written on the back of his hand*.
Step one...find a girl. This is gonna be hard.
Should that be a willing girl? If its not, this would be so much easier.

Agent Proto
10-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I learned a lot. o_o;;

Drift
10-10-2006, 10:14 PM
practise makes perfect!

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm going to do this at school to that one really hot girl.

I didn't know any better. A bunch of internet junkies told me how to do it.

Peegee
10-10-2006, 10:16 PM
What kind of bra?

My ex used to wear ones that clipped on the front. You kinda have to bend it and then push it in opposite directions to undo

I ended up so skilled I could undo her bra while she was wearing a shirt. Very annoying.

Drift
10-10-2006, 10:21 PM
What kind of bra?

My ex used to wear ones that clipped on the front. You kinda have to bend it and then push it in opposite directions to undo

I ended up so skilled I could undo her bra while she was wearing a shirt. Very annoying.

by skill i'm sure you mean luck PG ;)

Jowy
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I've always thought the front-clasp system was easier to get one handed, myself.

Decessus
10-10-2006, 10:39 PM
I always struggle to get my bra off.

I always end up using a lighter to effectively burn through the strap, as well as my flesh.

BardTard
10-10-2006, 10:41 PM
I can take off my own bra with one hand but I don't really know how I do it. I just do. I've never taken off anyone else's with one hand.

Psychotic
10-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Why do you need to take 'em off? Just lift the cups over the breasts and then you can have all the fun of the fair anyway.

Rye
10-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Why do you need to take 'em off? Just lift the cups over the breasts and then you can have all the fun of the fair anyway.

That's what Andy did in the 40 Year Old Virgin (deleted scene) and he ended up getting the bra stuck on one breast and in her hair. xD

What a lovemuffin. :love:

PS: Heeeey wait a minute, Lindy, I'm confused. Why are you asking this anyways, I thought you weren't dating Xandy anymore? ;__; I don't get it. *confused*

escobert
10-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I just rip their clothers off. No need to be gental!

Skarr
10-11-2006, 01:36 AM
PS: Heeeey wait a minute, Lindy, I'm confused. Why are you asking this anyways, I thought you weren't dating Xandy anymore? ;__; I don't get it. *confused*

It's called moving on. X/

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Removing it one-handed is nothing. Do it using a spoon. Then we'll talk.

Reles
10-11-2006, 01:46 AM
It's okay guys, I have problems getting my own off sometimes.

Shlup
10-11-2006, 01:48 AM
With your thumb and forefinger pull the hooked side to the woman's left and with your middle or ring finger push the looped side to the woman's right.

Jojee
10-11-2006, 01:54 AM
My bf can't even take off a bra with TWO hands in the dark. XD No hope.

Rye
10-11-2006, 01:56 AM

Clearly your boy needs lessons from the master bra mover, our resident DeBraga boy, crashNUMBERS. :bigsmile:

oddler
10-11-2006, 02:04 AM

That is definitely one of the funniest things I've ever read. :lol:

Anaisa
10-11-2006, 02:05 AM
How anybody with a functioning hand/s has trouble undoing a bra, I do not know. It's like asking how do you undo a button with one hand. "With great ease" should be the response.

SammieBabe
10-11-2006, 02:50 AM
What kind of bra?

I had one of those that used to come undone on its own. VERY ANNOYING.
Explains why I was popular in HS though...

Shlup
10-11-2006, 02:55 AM

Really? That's sad.

BJ can unhook mine faster than I can sometimes. Sometimes he just walks by and snaps it open. The bastard.

Hawkeye
10-11-2006, 03:05 AM
This thread is getting me excited.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-11-2006, 05:05 AM
Ain't this a little racy for a thread? Now we're going to have a bunch of 10 year olds running around school trying to take off girl's bras.

KentaRawr!
10-11-2006, 05:06 AM
No, I can't do that. In fact, I rarely look at the bra-strap on bras. But I'm sure that if I looked for 2 seconds, I'd figure out how to do that. o.o

eestlinc
10-11-2006, 05:09 AM
undoing bras with one hand is easy. front snap bras are even easier since they only have one big clip intead of a few hooks. but both are pretty easy.

Hawkeye
10-11-2006, 05:28 AM
eestlinc has practised on me night after night to the point where he could say that.

eestlinc
10-11-2006, 05:29 AM
yea baby

final fantasy is stinky
10-11-2006, 05:33 AM
you mean there are things that hold them up? i always thought i had to ues my hands. Wow, where can i find one>:love:

roxy
10-11-2006, 05:52 AM
I actually unhooked mine with one hand and while wearing a shirt half an hour ago.

I got me a new trick to work on during the holidays :)

RiseToFall
10-11-2006, 06:09 AM
In the heat of the moment, I'll flip the girl around and take the bra off using only my teeth. Beleive me guys, chicks totally dig it when you flip them around like a rag doll.

Mitch
10-11-2006, 06:40 AM
use mind bullets

ValkyrieWing
10-11-2006, 06:49 AM
:)

My BF has NO problem.

Unless I'm wearing a tank-bra.

Clouded Sky
10-11-2006, 07:04 AM
As a college freshmen, this skill may come in handy someday.

Thanks?

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-11-2006, 08:10 AM
This thread is really disturbing. I don't know why, but it gives me the bad vibes.

fantasyjunkie
10-11-2006, 08:13 AM

How cute! :D

Rainecloud
10-11-2006, 08:44 AM

How cute! :D

It is quite a good question. Why would you want to use one hand when ... oh, right. I understand.

:eep:

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Now we're going to have a bunch of 10 year olds running around school trying to take off girl's bras.

You do realise what you just said right? :laugh:

Drift
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Thats a bit too young to think about, and i'm sure half the girls in my year dont wear bras anymore :( nice to think about but reality = not so nice :(

(CECIL120X
10-11-2006, 11:02 PM
ou shoot it off and stab it so hard and fast. okkkkk :) :)

Jojee
10-11-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't like to wear bras either, they are uncomfortable xD Half the time I just don't ^_^;;

And 10 year olds, or at least the ones that I know, are very excitable little boys :(

Edit: I just realized that sounds wrong xD IT'S NOT LIKE THAT. Bish.

Iceglow
10-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Anyone got any tips on how to do this? I've never been able to manage it, I feel like I'm up against some kinda Houdini-style magic trick and it often ruins the moment-innapropriate-for-a-family-forum by using both hands.

Discuss.

Though I have to comment on this one, Lindy if you have actually lost your virginity (which unfortunately for me I know you have) and you never managed this simple excercise in the bedroom skills class then what hope do you have of ever managing to get far with women? no offence meant but well you gotta admit this is a pretty simple thing to do and most guys know it instinctively after the first time they try it infact most guys just know it.

~*~Celes~*~
10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
well, bras are really easy to take off, you just gotta look at it and see what goes where... then you can go from there ^^

I've only had one front-clasp bra in my life that I can think of at the moment and boy, that thing was a PAIN! Something about it just drove me nuts >.> It was cute though! ^^ Pastel orange with silver stripes.

Anyway, I'll have to wait until '08 to see how well Shadow Bahamut takes off bras one-handed :)

rubah
10-11-2006, 11:47 PM
The hard part is putting them on:( Try to do that one handed ;.;

some poor nameless soul definitely had a great deal of difficulty the first time they ever tried it, with any number of hands~

Quindiana Jones
10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
I don't like to wear bras either, they are uncomfortable xD Half the time I just don't ^_^;;

:drool:

And 10 year olds, or at least the ones that I know, are very excitable little boys :(

Edit: I just realized that sounds wrong xD IT'S NOT LIKE THAT. Bish.

You disgust me....

Rainecloud
10-12-2006, 10:11 PM

What about the distinct lack of uplift?

rubah
10-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Not all ladies are so well endowed that they need the support. I know several <A ladies who revel in the fact that they don't need to wear bras.

sephirothishere
10-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Not all ladies are so well endowed that they need the support. I know several <A ladies who revel in the fact that they don't need to wear bras.

i know a couple of well endowed women that dont....

Jojee
10-13-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm not < size A as much as Wezly would like me to be for some odd reason.... But like I said, it's only half the time. Wear the right tank top or clothes and you can pull it off. ^^ I wouldn't recommend it if you're like, a size C though.

SammieBabe
10-13-2006, 12:57 AM
some poor nameless soul definitely had a great deal of difficulty the first time they ever tried it, with any number of hands~

xDDDD

Anyway, I'd kill o not have to wear a bra, but for a number of reasons, I can't...

Lindy
10-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Though I have to comment on this one, Lindy if you have actually lost your virginity (which unfortunately for me I know you have) and you never managed this simple excercise in the bedroom skills class then what hope do you have of ever managing to get far with women? no offence meant but well you gotta admit this is a pretty simple thing to do and most guys know it instinctively after the first time they try it infact most guys just know it.
Burn attempt : Failed.
Initiate lulz cycle.

Iceglow
10-13-2006, 01:09 AM
whatever lindy you don't even make sense in your post. looks like either way you could look like a bigger idiot than you did for the original post so I'll give you some advice; "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and seem stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" enjoy and I do hope you manage to learn this trick one day.

DK
10-13-2006, 01:12 AM
Ever heard the saying "Practice what you preach"?

Rye
10-13-2006, 01:18 AM
I'd like to mention, even I have trouble one handed at times. It really depends on the bra. For some it takes about 3 seconds, for others it takes closer to 10-15. But generally, it's easy, so long as just one clasp isn't stuck on. Then it goes to HELL. ;___;

PS: All my :heart: and lawls belong to Lindy and Dan.

Lindy
10-13-2006, 01:22 AM
whatever lindy you don't even make sense in your post. looks like either way you could look like a bigger idiot than you did for the original post so I'll give you some advice; "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and seem stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" enjoy and I do hope you manage to learn this trick one day.
I love how you assume that what you think is what everyone else thinks <3

So adorable, try me once you get out of pre-school.

Madame Adequate
10-13-2006, 01:22 AM
I'd like to mention, even I have trouble one handed at times. It really depends on the bra. For some it takes about 3 seconds, for others it takes closer to 10-15. But generally, it's easy, so long as just one clasp isn't stuck on. Then it goes to HELL. ;___;

10-15 seconds? What, you gotta input a sixteen digit code as well? How intricate ARE those things? O__o

Rye
10-13-2006, 01:24 AM

10-15 seconds? What, you gotta input a sixteen digit code as well? How intricate ARE those things? O__o

I would tell you to ask your Mom, but you'd be asking yourself. ;__;

Sometimes 10-15 seconds only because I'm just a spazz. xD

Leeza
10-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Lindy and Iceglow: Please take your discussion out of thread. Thank you.

Markus. D
10-13-2006, 03:01 AM
I TRIED THIS!

and failed.

BustaMo
10-13-2006, 03:04 AM
My first time I jsut came right out and asked "Ok, how the hell do you get this thing off?" Got her to crack a smile and laugh at me, but after that it was smooth sailing and pretty easy to get a handel on from there on out.

Araciel
10-13-2006, 05:20 AM
there are a few ways....the easiest i found when starting out was to pull the side that was under, which the hooks go into, and pull it tighter a bit, with a bit of practice, this should always work.

yojimbosoul
10-13-2006, 06:22 AM
you are all perverted people.... or animals if you perfer

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Talking about bras isn't perverted. If we were talking about other naughty-naughties however....:jokey:

Rosenti
10-13-2006, 06:24 PM

hheh funny, its usally to impress the female. But if your a non shallow female, you can find extremely romantic sex, without haveing to use one hand.:D

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 07:53 PM
i thing its easier if the chick isnt wearin a bra...who concurs...???

starseeker
10-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Not wearing a bra can give you really sore tits. And guys looking at you cos they can see them bounce when you run.

Quindiana Jones
10-14-2006, 05:18 PM

hheh funny, its usally to impress the female.

sephirothishere
10-14-2006, 08:30 PM
And guys looking at you cos they can see them bounce when you run.

yeh...liek duh......
oh yeh...i knew this dude that was tellin me he couldnt undo a bra to good and it was pissin his girlfriend off....so she jus stopped wearin one....

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
I don't think it impresses anyone after a certain age anymore. I've been able to do it with about a 95% success rate since I was like 12 or 13. I'm a manwhore and I don't care.

You just have to watch our for pinched clasps, those really put a damper on things.

sephirothishere
10-15-2006, 08:03 PM
You just have to watch our for pinched clasps, those really put a damper on things.

this dude knows what hes talkin bout.....

Quindiana Jones
10-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Book-smart :bigsmile:

This thread is far too popular...

~SapphireStar~
10-16-2006, 12:07 AM
If I get myself a fella and he hasnt a clue, Im so giving him this link!

Quindiana Jones
10-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Wouldn't it be quicker, easier and probably more fun if you had lots and lots and lots of demonstrations?