PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinions on Floating Eyeballs

Evastio
10-10-2006, 11:17 PM
So what do you think about floating eyeballs? (Like the one in my sig) Do you find them disgusting, funny looking, disturbing, weird, etc?

Jowy
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
If I ever came across a gigantic floating eyeball, I'd have to destroy it before he one-upped me with a death spell. I'd like to get my Floater without going through the Ice Cave again.

Tempest
10-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Ah, Evastio. I just love your threads sometimes. If I saw a flying eyeball, I would honestly say it'd scare the hell out of me. Quite disturbing.

Old Manus
10-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Eyes on Evastio's signature!

nik0tine
10-10-2006, 11:29 PM
They make me feel like I only have a few seconds left to live.

Decessus
10-10-2006, 11:31 PM
This kind of heated debate belongs in EoEo.

Floating eyeballs have always been discriminated by the rest of the floating body parts, and I for one think it's wrong. I don't care what the bible states about floating eyeballs being infidels, they don't deserve this treatment.

This is why I propose that we make a new forum. A free forum. A FORUM WHERE FLOATING EYEBALL SLAVERY SHALL BE ABOLISHED!

At least that's what we'll make them think. We need more floating eyeball slaves over here. They'll be drawn to the forum like chins to bricks.

Psychotic
10-10-2006, 11:32 PM
They're great. Because they can't hear, you can say really mean things about them like "Haha your pupil is brown and poop is also brown so you are a poop eye!" and they won't ever know. They also won't know about how terrible at making insults you are.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Eyeballs that aren't in heads are wrong! They freak me out, if one came floating down the street towards me, I think I'd run.

black orb
10-10-2006, 11:38 PM
>>> Floating Eyeballs are not real..

Decessus
10-10-2006, 11:40 PM

Ignorant child.

I suppose Santa Clause isn't real too?

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 11:41 PM

Really? :rolleyes2

Floating eyeballs are... different.

BURN THE DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!

RiseToFall
10-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Simple, all floating eyeballs need to be poked.

Vikeve
10-11-2006, 12:59 AM

Floating eyeballs have always been discriminated by the rest of the floating body parts, and I for one think it's wrong. I don't care what the bible states about floating eyeballs being infidels, they don't deserve this treatment.

This is why I propose that we make a new forum. A free forum. A FORUM WHERE FLOATING EYEBALL SLAVERY SHALL BE ABOLISHED!

At least that's what we'll make them think. We need more floating eyeball slaves over here. They'll be drawn to the forum like chins to bricks.

Why can't you stand up for Zombie rights, too! You hypicrite!

By the way floating eyes are pretty cool I met one and fyi most have a masters degree from Harvard and are very intelligent thought they cannot here they can telepathically make weird schreecking noises like bats but instead of aiding in sight lke with bats the high pitched noise allows them to telepathically listen to your conversations... Besides this is a message board and they can read therefor they know how bad you are at making insults phsychotic.:)

escobert
10-11-2006, 01:29 AM
SIGGY WIGGY! EWW EWWW~

Zeromus_X
10-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Meh, I have my Protect Ring on. I can just stab him in the eye. That's probably the biggest weakness of being a giant eyeball right there. It's gonna hurt no matter where I stab you, because every part of you is an eye. Go figure.

Decessus
10-11-2006, 03:35 AM

Because zombies are our slaves. Now get back to the fields, you freak. :mad2:

BardTard
10-11-2006, 03:45 AM
They look kind of funny.

Other than that... eh. Whatever.

Rinion
10-11-2006, 04:28 AM
A floating eyeball? Bah, there is no such thing. But, assuming they exist and I was staring down at one, I would be moderately intrigued. From there, I would probably touch it to see if the legend about eyeballs being the only part of the human body that remains moist after death is true.

Decessus
10-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Floating eyeballs do exist. :mad2:

Haven't you people ever seen an eyeball floating in a public toilet?

eestlinc
10-11-2006, 05:16 AM
They make me feel like I only have a few seconds left to live.
yes.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-11-2006, 05:17 AM
yes.

Rainecloud
10-11-2006, 06:42 AM
They look like pickled eggs. When people make their eyeballs "bog out" of their sockets, I become somewhat nauseous. When eyeballs can be seen floating in the air without being attached to anything else, it doesn't bother me so much.

What a strange thread...

Evastio
10-11-2006, 03:07 PM
I wonder who actually voted "They're so pretty!!"

Misfit
10-11-2006, 03:12 PM
If I ever saw a floating eyeball I would so plop it into my mouth.

How cool would it be to go up to somebody and be all "Look! *shoots floating eyeball outta mouth*"

Yeeeah.

bipper
10-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Beholders fucking suck! *rolls resistance like mad*

~SapphireStar~
10-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Cant say Im a massive fan of them.

Breine
10-11-2006, 04:40 PM

... But they are oh so cool :cool:

fire_of_avalon
10-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Beholders smurfing suck! *rolls resistance like mad*

I'm just glad I wasn't the first.

Twilight Edge
10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I will first think it's weird and funny then I'll smash it and admire the gushing blood going through between my fingers .

Shauna
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/yuna_elena/eye.jpg

When I see flying eyeballs, I think that Valmar is coming back to life. ;_;

Evastio
10-11-2006, 10:57 PM
If I ever saw a floating eyeball I would so plop it into my mouth.

How cool would it be to go up to somebody and be all "Look! *shoots floating eyeball outta mouth*"

Yeeeah.
That'd be funny. :p

... But they are oh so cool :cool:
I forgot to add that option to the poll. :(

Iceglow
10-11-2006, 11:29 PM
meh I couldn't truly get in to the second game shauna but congrats you did I gave my copy to tinkers but I dont think she plays it. Too busy still completing kingdom hearts 1 I think.

Still floating eyeballs? hmm I think that means TWATAGE! (and yeah that means the hammer of doom + 30 comes out)

yunacy
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
i love floating eyeballs

Vikeve
10-12-2006, 12:41 AM

Because zombies are our slaves. Now get back to the fields, you freak. :mad2:

NEVER!.......... *cries* you sick..... sick poeple you made me cry yeah you just made a 13 year old girl cry you should be ashamed of yourself.:cry:

Evastio
10-12-2006, 03:40 AM
I also forgot to add "I want one as a pet!!!!" to the poll. :(