PDA

View Full Version : My 2 cents

Siegfried
10-11-2006, 05:08 AM
It may seem to me like no one really knows this but, i have been proven wrong so many times its not even funny

1. Accumulate=greatest
u can have ramza sit in a corner whateever job you want, sub squire and use accumulate...instant xp!!!

2. Permanent Brave up and Faith up
Using a calculator or bard or something...u can raise faith and brave but if used on Ramza, it permanently increases it

3. Knights without swords
I always did this and this kicked serious ass!
Jsut having the monk powers and using equip armor or somthing like that makes you super strong

Thats all!

Jowy
10-11-2006, 05:14 AM
Who needs that when you can spam Math Skill and Holy to kill everything in one turn? <3

Siegfried
10-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Well, it might be bard that does the raising...i dont know
getting another copy soon to beat it again
u dont want to hear how many times i have broken my disc ><

BG-57
10-12-2006, 01:43 AM
1. Accumulate=greatest
u can have ramza sit in a corner whateever job you want, sub squire and use accumulate...instant xp!!!

Agreed. Basic Skill or Guts are the standard secondary skill when I level up Ramza and generics. Steal Gil work well on immobilized foes when I level up nongenerics like Agrias or Mustadio.

Gained JP Up is a must-have when leveling, although I consider Gained Exp Up overated. You'll reach level 99 long before mastering every profession anyways.

2. Permanent Brave up and Faith up
Using a calculator or bard or something...u can raise faith and brave but if used on Ramza, it permanently increases it

The formula is for every 4 points of Faith or Brave is raised (or lowered) in battle, it will permenantly change by 1 point. This applies units other than Ramza as well.

3. Knights without swords
I always did this and this kicked serious ass!
Jsut having the monk powers and using equip armor or somthing like that makes you super strong

Indeed, Monks with armor are cool.

While none of your suggestions are news to me, they are nonetheless helpful. :)

EDIT: Bards actually cannot change Faith or Brave. But Mediators, Calculators, Oracles, and Temple Knights can. You can also equip certain items or skills to change them as well.

Saku
10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Or better yet....

Monks with double Swords.
Or Orlandu on a Red chocobo
Or.... ok.. there are millions of other cheap tricks, but I won't go into them all.
Blade Beam on Final Boss!

Roto13
10-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Jeez, this game is cheap. :P

Siegfried
10-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Or better yet....

Monks with double Swords.
Or Orlandu on a Red chocobo
Or.... ok.. there are millions of other cheap tricks, but I won't go into them all.
Blade Beam on Final Boss!

Monks with double swords??? How does that make any sense???
But yes, u are right that there are other cheap things ....like mediatating monsters you arent supposed to...but these are some basic ones that can be used early in the game

sirpandemona
10-16-2006, 09:16 PM
He meant 2 swords. If you have sword equiped while barehanded you hit twice.