PDA

View Full Version : Should I brave it?

~SapphireStar~
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Im hungry, have a half full freezer, I have £7.50 in my purse and its raining ... Do I venture out into the rainy streets of Bradford to the nearest take out, or shall I just throw something in the mircowave? I'd get soaked if I venture out and remain dry if I stay. But I wouldnt have anything to clean up if I had a take away.

Damm decisions!

My question is this:

Have you ever ventured out into horrible weather in order to satisfy your hunger?

Rainecloud
10-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Go to McDonalds and get a Big Tasty Meal.

You deserve it.

Bunny
10-11-2006, 04:06 PM
The rain is the loveliest weather ever. You go and you get take out now. And bring me back something delicious. Or order something delivery. Make them bring the food to you! They'll be pissed and it'll be worth the stuff they do to your food.

I once ventured out into "hurricance force" winds and rain so I could get a tastey and delicious burger, fries, and soft drink. I live close to line seperating average joe from danger!

~SapphireStar~
You deserve it.

Thanks sweetie :D Problem is the nearest one is sadly very, very close to my ex's home. Which is a trek and I have a flipping voucher for there aswell :(

UK McDonalds should really do deliveries!

Xander
Ew no mcdonalds, get a pizza :D If you have one nearby. Yeah, if its pizza its worth it, if not, don't bother. Then again I'm so lazy I'd probably choose to go out and get the food rather than cook it either way...

Agent Proto
10-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking you should stay and eat what's in the freezer. Unless you don't like what's in the freezer, then you could go out and get wet! OOHOHOH I think the choice is obvious! BUT THE DECISION IS YOURS TO MAKE.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Ask yourself this. What are you in the mood for? If you don't know, then grab something inside the freezer. If you're going to take out, you must know what you're in the mood for.

Cz
10-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't recommend walking through Bradford under any circumstances. Chuck something in the microwave, or better yet have some food delivered.

~SapphireStar~
10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't recommend walking through Bradford under any circumstances. Chuck something in the microwave.
Bradford can be a scary place on your own. I have a chicken korma in the freezer though ...

Levian
10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Pizza delievery! :D

XandrewX
10-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Totally agree with CZ...but then again...Pizza had the special deliver service...ain't it...?

~SapphireStar~
10-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, but sadly I have a university call card for the phone here and I have 65p left on it and my moblie charges me through the roof for phone calls.

Gay o2!

Im safer with the korma arent I?

Raebus
10-11-2006, 04:15 PM
I once went out of my way for a milkshake when it was raining, a darn good milkshake though. :3

fire_of_avalon
10-11-2006, 04:18 PM
I literally walked out in a hurricane for Subway and sushi. Hurricane Isabelle, October 2003. xD

It wasn't that windy.

Reles
10-11-2006, 04:21 PM
No, I'm usually too lazy to get food period. So if it's a rainy or snowy day, I'll just lay in bed hungry and sleep or something. Hunger subsides when you're doing nothing anyway.

Breine
10-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Pizza delievery! :D

...which is just pure genius. The local pizza place here in my hometown are not keen on bringing their pizzas out, though... sigh. :eep:

Jowy
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I rode my bike at 2 AM through the east side of Milwaukee in a rainstorm to get onion rings one night. And it sure as hell was worth it in the end.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-11-2006, 06:36 PM
I've ridden my bike for two hours to go play a league basketball game, but never for food. Despite that I have blood sugar problems, I'd never show initiative to feed myself. Maybe that's why I have problems passing out and being so skinny.

EDIT: I forgot to add that it was a snow storm that I rode through.

bipper
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
I em fat. YES!

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Horrible weather = sun.