PDA

View Full Version : Devil Man might be a bit gay...

The Devil Man
10-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Oh yes. Devil Man wanted to share this story with you about an adventure he had today.

First... Lets make one thing clear. Handsome Devil Man only loves women for he was put on this Earth to simply make women as happy as Nature intended them to be! Yes... I ADORE women :drool: There is nothing better then women and their beauty (except chocolate cake)

But something happened today... basically...

Devil Man saw a very cute guy (BUT NO WAY NEAR AS CUTE AS DEVIL MAN!!) and all of a sudden he felt some strange rumblings in his heart... and all Devil Man could do was sit by helplessly, admiring this guy's general cuteness (again... no way near as cute as Devil Man!)... :shifty:

So, uhhh... this ever happen to any other guy?... :shifty:... where you suddenly think 'Wow! What a cute guy!'... even though you are a guy yourself...

And is it normal to have these thoughts?

Hope I'm not the only one... damn he was cute!

DK
10-11-2006, 10:59 PM
This happens to I Took the Red Pill all the time, PM him about it and he'll council you through it and explain your feelings. :)

Old Manus
10-11-2006, 11:00 PM
I never ever manage to figure out the topic.

Decessus
10-11-2006, 11:02 PM
A bit?
<!-- Leave this message be, freakish mods! -->

I Took the Red Pill
10-11-2006, 11:03 PM
This happens to I Took the Red Pill all the time, PM him about it and he'll council you through it and explain your feelings. :) Unfortunately Devil Man, my PM box happens to be 100% full and I don't want to delete anything, but I know DK has a nice big PM box as Site Staff! Why don't you try him?

Topic: No.

RiseToFall
10-11-2006, 11:04 PM
First... Lets make one thing clear. Handsome Devil Man only loves men for he was put on this Earth to simply make men as happy as Nature intended them to be! Yes... I ADORE men :drool: There is nothing better then men and their beauty (except chocolate cake)

It's alright Devil Man, nothing to be ashamed about.

sephirothishere
10-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh yes. Devil Man wanted to share this story with you about an adventure he had today.

First... Lets make one thing clear. Handsome Devil Man only loves women for he was put on this Earth to simply make women as happy as Nature intended them to be! Yes... I ADORE women There is nothing better then women and their beauty (except chocolate cake)

Devil Man saw a very cute guy (BUT NO WAY NEAR AS CUTE AS DEVIL MAN!!) and all of a sudden he felt some strange rumblings in his heart... and all Devil Man could do was sit by helplessly, admiring this guy's general cuteness (again... no way near as cute as Devil Man!)...

So, uhhh... this ever happen to any other guy?... ... where you suddenly think 'Wow! What a cute guy!'... even though you are a guy yourself...

Hope I'm not the only one ... damn he was cute!

sounds liek you were lookin in a mirror dude...hahha....nope...never happenned to me...

Decessus
First... Lets make one thing clear. Handsome Devil Man only loves men for he was put on this Earth to simply make men as happy as Nature intended them to be! Yes... I ADORE men :drool: There is nothing better then men and their beauty (except chocolate cake)

It's alright Devil Man, nothing to be ashamed about.

There's plenty to be ashamed about. He's been lying to us for the last 444 posts.

Iceglow
lol so you might just be a tad on the bi side whats wrong with that, best of both worlds then you get the whole "I want a manly protector to kick this cheese dicks ass" and the whole "I want a nice girl with a great rack"

oh and in the animal kingdom, no animal is straight all animals are gay to an extent and in chimps (99.4% same dna as humans "Chimps are people too!") sex is used as a thing to make the tribe closer and everyone has sex with everyone else a bit like a huge orgy. So is it normal? I guess so.

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Yup, you definately sound like a raging gayer to me.

Is this backlash due to another certain thread about a certain someone?

Zeromus_X
10-11-2006, 11:09 PM
What are these supposed to be for? :confused: :cat: Do you honestly want input on this, or what?

Anyway, I don't see what's so wrong about admitting someone is attractive. Merely remarking that someone (male or female) is attractive doesn't automatically change your sexual orientation.

I'll admit, I've seen plenty of people that have the common physical characteristics of being attractive, though I'm usually more jealous than lovestruck.

Rye
10-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm so proud of you, my little proud sunflower. I'm glad you're so open with your feelings. :jess:

Loony BoB
10-11-2006, 11:12 PM
I'm not gay, but boy is Tom Cruise one helluva hotty. Having said that, I've never had 'rumblings' or anything. I just appreciate that Tom Cruise is one cool dude (well, at least, his characters are...).

Meat Puppet
10-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I find guys attractive/cute/whatever all the time. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them, though.

escobert
10-11-2006, 11:14 PM
I don't find men cute. No.

Jowy
10-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Tom Cruise is too insane to be attractive. That being said, I'd go gay for <a href=http://www.icecreamman.com/festivals/downloadfestival2005/big/mindless15.JPG>Jimmy Urine</a>.

K. H. Kid
10-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Maybe you are starting to turn into Liberachi. Just a thougt.

Kyri
10-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Are you trying to get banned or something?

Yamaneko
10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Did it move?

K. H. Kid
10-11-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm not trying to get banned I was just saying. But fine, I'll change it to something different.

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Did it move?

Oop, Yams won again. Someone can close this now if they like, this topic is SO owned!

Kyri
10-11-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm not trying to get banned I was just saying. But fine, I'll change it to something different.

Sorry, wasn't talking to you.
I was talking to Devil Man, about this useless thread.

Loony BoB
10-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Please stick to the topic, even if you don't like it.

XxSephirothxX
10-11-2006, 11:27 PM
There is a Seinfeld episode that covers this topic, and contains all that really needs to be said. I wonder if it's on YouTube.

And I don't think I've ever thought another guy was cute.

Yamaneko
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Anaisa
10-11-2006, 11:51 PM

First... Lets make one thing clear. Handsome Devil Man only loves women for he was put on this Earth to simply make women as happy as Nature intended them to be! Yes... I ADORE women There is nothing better then women and their beauty (except chocolate cake)

Devil Man saw a very cute guy (BUT NO WAY NEAR AS CUTE AS DEVIL MAN!!) and all of a sudden he felt some strange rumblings in his heart... and all Devil Man could do was sit by helplessly, admiring this guy's general cuteness (again... no way near as cute as Devil Man!)...

So, uhhh... this ever happen to any other guy?... ... where you suddenly think 'Wow! What a cute guy!'... even though you are a guy yourself...

Hope I'm not the only one ... damn he was cute!

sounds liek you were lookin in a mirror dude...hahha....nope...never happenned to me...It looks like it just has...
'Wow! What a cute guy!'
sounds liek you were lookin in a mirror dude:aimkiss:

LunarWeaver
10-11-2006, 11:54 PM
If it eases your mind, I've seen a guy before and thought "Oy, what a cute guy!" and I'm male :jess:

Hawkeye
10-11-2006, 11:56 PM
God no. All guys are ugly to me.

sephirothishere
10-12-2006, 12:19 AM
anaisa....thats outta context....

Psychotic
10-12-2006, 12:33 AM
NO! SHUT UP! I HATE GUYS! GROSS! :shifty:

sephirothishere
10-12-2006, 12:37 AM
NO! SHUT UP! I HATE GUYS! GROSS!

nuff said...

Vikeve
10-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Its okay Devil Man ga guys make the best friends for girls at least.

Um.... Trust me, your not gay. I always admire how hansome boys are cuz I'm a girl.:)

McLovin'
10-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Gay man go away, come back another day.

Iceglow
10-12-2006, 12:47 AM
hmm I believe psy might just be hiding something from people here lol

final fantasy is stinky
10-12-2006, 12:52 AM
You owe something to being straight because without that you wouldn't be here. STR8 PRIDE:kaocheer:

Anaisa
10-12-2006, 01:33 AM
anaisa....thats outta context....Even with the whole quote, it still appears no different to the way I presented it.

Skarr
10-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Devil Man might be a bit gay...

Ya think. Oh that sounds mean. What I was trying to say was...(>'(>'')>

Mogi
10-12-2006, 01:46 AM
I would never "go gay"... I mean, how can you just "go gay" for anything/one anyway :confused: ??? But I did think Johnny Depp caught my attention a bit as Jack Spearow.

Gay, no.

Sylvie
10-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Devil Man, consult a Christian and get SAVED DO IT NOW OR YOU GO TO HELL!!!!!111

Actually, I doubt you're gay. And if you are, theres nothing wrong with it.

Denmark
10-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Jack Spearow

Spearow = http://images.google.com/url?q=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/d/d9/021_Spearow.png&sig=__9eP6ndCEcahMGntLladRr-RJWwg=

Sparrow = http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/treesparrow_tcm3-22273.jpg

But anyway, on topic now. Edward Norton, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise when he was younger, Johnny Depp, and Leo DiCaprio are all hotties. And I'm totally straight, my girlfriend will vouch for me. So whatever conclusion you draw from that.

Fire_Emblem776
10-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Say what a kawaii guy ^_^

Reles
10-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Nothing wrong with that, you can find someone of the same sex to be cute, but still not have that sexual attraction. I adore Alexis Bledel, I think she's the most beautiful woman on the planet, I can't stop admiring her, but I have no urge to make out with her or even look at her in a sexual way.

Rainecloud
10-12-2006, 07:11 AM
I've seen a couple of cute guys over the years.

It's not a sexual urge type feeling I get, though. It's more of a "I'm jealous that I don't look like that cute guy" type thing.

Tulmane
10-12-2006, 07:16 AM
There's nothing wrong with a heterosexual person being flamboyant, or finding other men attractive platonically, if their secure in their sexuality. It's when they aren't by nature heterosexual, and find other men attractive sexually, and lie to themself about it to feel more "normal", then they are doing themself, and if anyone they call lover, girlfriend, companion, whatever, a greivous harm.

Shaun
10-12-2006, 12:43 PM
As much as I'm going to get flamed for this, a lot of teenagers are gay for the purpose of rebellion. I had to say it. Isn't that what a forum's for? And no, I haven't had any thoughts like that. I've thought "It would be good if I had his physique," or something like that, but nothing really personal.

Breine
10-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Anyway, I don't see what's so wrong about admitting someone is attractive. Merely remarking that someone (male or female) is attractive doesn't automatically change your sexual orientation..

Exactly. Anyone can see if a person is good-looking no matter what gender the certain someone is.

Polaris
10-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah I've seen lots of girls that were cute... I wish I was as cute as them :(
So nothing to be embaressed it means you know what's beautiful or not!

~SapphireStar~
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
and all of a sudden he felt some strange rumblings in his heart
You sure it wasnt your stomach rumbling? lol, but hey, its no problem at all! I seen a girl at my old university today and she was beautiful! White and pink dreads and dressed in pink, smiled at her and she smiled back!

Mogi
10-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Jack Spearow

Spearow = http://images.google.com/url?q=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/d/d9/021_Spearow.png&sig=__9eP6ndCEcahMGntLladRr-RJWwg=

Sparrow = http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/treesparrow_tcm3-22273.jpg

Thanks, I thought it looked weird.

Rase
10-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Handsome Devil Man only loves women for he was put on this Earth to simply make women as happy as Nature intended them to be!
I'd say your doing a great job with that so far. Keep at it Devil Man! :smash:

As for the topic, no. Doesn't make it right or wrong or whatever you want to call it, but whatever it is, I haven't felt it.

Shlup
10-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Alright, he's got to be a staff member or he'd be banned by now. I vote eest.

XandrewX
10-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Devil Man is fine in my opinion...

Mirage
10-16-2006, 11:18 AM
I have no problems admitting that a boy is good looking, but I don't really get sexually attracted to them.

Miss_Lulu
10-16-2006, 12:04 PM
If it eases your mind, I've seen a guy before and thought "Oy, what a cute guy!" and I'm male :jess:
You dont count! You are already gay!

But anwayz. I am a chick. And I'm not gay or bi or anything but I will admit that there are some pretty cute chicks out there. Mhmm that there are.

Araciel
10-16-2006, 12:12 PM
can i spot guys i think are attractive? yes
(competition for sure!)

am i attracted to them? no

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Normal only if you're gay.

fire_of_avalon
10-17-2006, 03:15 AM
I'm not gay, but boy is Tom Cruise one helluva hotty. Having said that, I've never had 'rumblings' or anything. I just appreciate that Tom Cruise is one cool dude (well, at least, his characters are...).

You only think that because people say you look like him, weenie.

You can't be a little bit homosexual/bisexual. You either are or you're not. Finding a member of the same sex cute/good looking is not necessarily homosexual. That's a pretty stereotypical worldview.

Rosenti
10-17-2006, 11:58 AM
i dont see that as gay in any way. You can eaisly say that guy is good lookin, but not in admireing but in envy. Most so called macho guys just say " yeah yea he looks cool". Im not afraid to say that the guy is good lookin... ok maybe i am a little OKAY! but that doesnt make u gay.. besides i have never ever found any guy attractive, and never will..

Devil Man... your not gay damn it!

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 12:28 PM
It's normal for anyone to question their sexuality at some stage.

I've never questioned my sexuality however. I love women.

Giga Guess
10-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Gay man go away, come back another day.

C'mere sweetheart. :p

Lord Xehanort
10-17-2006, 04:51 PM
*rolls eyes*

Of course its normal. On the Kinsey scale, you sound like a one, or maybe a two. I posted the Kinsey scale in the topic 'gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual', and don't feel like posting it again.

All forms of sexual orientation are natural, and being ashamed of that is just proof of the masses being enslaved by conformity. Next time you see him, ask him out.

Oh, and post pics of yourself if you're liek so hawt.

fire_of_avalon, your views are misguided. Hetero, bi, and homo are too broad. They need to br broken down, like Kinsey did. Silly goose. The 'you are you are not' view is very narrow...

Burtsplurt
10-17-2006, 05:59 PM

Devil Man saw a very cute guy

I'll stay out of your way in future. :)

I've never really been attracted to other men, but I can appreciate that some men are good-looking. I don't get "urges", though.