PDA

View Full Version : KHII has... the best... Tutorial Level... Ever...

Markus. D
10-12-2006, 03:19 AM
I was so very engrossed in poor Roxas's Section at the start of the game.

it was so very twisted, I definetly was feeling sorry for him.

and this has also been awhile since I have been awed out by a boss battle.

I also felt sorry for how stupid... Setzer was in this oh and Seifer... but at least Fujin was awesome!

Hunting for those Wonders also gave me the shivers.... and that Roxa's closest friends in that simulation wouldnt even believe him.

AND WOW! fighting along this new version of Leon in Hallow Bastion was also alot of fun.

Im currently making my way to what looks like a definite arena (place after Mulan's World).

Glorious Grinding and stuffs <3

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2006, 06:22 PM
A lot of people don't like that section. I rather enjoyed the section, it could have gone on for another hour and been fine, but it wrapped up nicely. I mean, it's really kind of similar to the Destiny Islands part of the first Kingdom Hearts, just longer and with a better story.

Jowy
10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
After the Roxas part, I lost interest and got rid of the game.

~SapphireStar~
10-12-2006, 09:17 PM
I like Roxas's part. It was fun and I enjoyed it.

Zeromus_X
10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Skipping all the scenes helps take away time.

But yes, it was very enjoyable. Me and my friends were all like 'woah' when I fought the Twilight Thorn. :cat:

Craig
10-12-2006, 11:06 PM
I found it pretty boring to be honest.

Rostum
10-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Roxas' part was alright, I think when I play it for a second time I'll enjoy it a lot more. Seeing as all I wanted to do was get into Sora's story, and I didn't really know how Roxas was going to connect with Sora.

The mini games were okay I guess, it was well worth getting 2000 munny to get the extra 2AP.

Edit: I was extremely dissapointed that we never got to fight the Twilight Thorn again during the game, like we did with Darkside in KH1. Very dissapointed.

Jessweeee♪
10-14-2006, 09:23 PM
I loved it :D
I also loved the journal. When you've played through eight times you tend to skip the cutscenes, and it's nice to see what's going on :P

Xander
10-14-2006, 11:02 PM
I really liked Roxas' section! I missed him when I had to go back to Sora ;__; I think I was being dumb and thinking maybe I had to play roxas for the whole game (yeah, well I never looked up anything about KH2.. =P)

I enjoyed the just sorta doing different things, mini games, etc, rather than just fight through levels. To be honest I haven't enjoyed the first couple of worlds as much as the ones in KH, but I dunno. =/ I feel like they are short but maybe it's just been too long since I played KH, I forgot.

When I was on Roxas' section I actually wanted to pick up and play more....now I've been a bit slower. Oh well perhaps some more exciting worlds soon ;_;

Aurons_Desciple
10-14-2006, 11:30 PM
When i was playing as Roxas, i wanted to go as quickly as i could so i could play as Sora. Then when i was finally playing as Sora i missed the Roxas part. BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GAME.

Le Mutton Noir
10-15-2006, 06:09 AM
the roxas section was the first encounter of any kh game (and also FF game, actually). I loved it from the very begining.

oh, and I did play kh2 before kh, in case you are wondering.

No.78
10-15-2006, 09:15 AM
I didn't like it at first, just like I hated the destiny Islands bit... But it was so neccessary, it drew you into Roxas' world and then fuxxed it up, srsly he got head-fucked lol.

f f freak
10-15-2006, 11:25 AM
I hated that part at first but then after a while of playing as Sora I felt sorry for Roxas. He also rocked in that fight against Axel when he has two keyblades.

IceAngel
10-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I liked fighting as Roxas especially during the first boss battle... even thought thats just so you get used to reaction commands. Yea I felt sorry for him when the organization were taking him away from his friends.

Lord Xehanort
10-16-2006, 06:35 PM
The mini games sucked, but they suck for the whole game...

I liked the opening, but Twilight Thorn blew... just mash Triangle, and he dies without ever touching you. You don't have to press triangle ONLY when it pops up, nor only once. Just mash it like a n00b and it works... THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME!

I played this before FFVI, so I didn't realize just how much Setzer sucked in this game...

Le Mutton Noir
10-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I hate mini games.

Twilight thorn was basically just pretty. if you play him on proud, though, it does take some skill.

Markus. D
10-18-2006, 02:22 AM
I loved the Twilight Thorn boss....

the way you had to fight, and dodge was just brilliance. and the attacks were Bizarre... those sorta frozen lightning bolt things. and then you are grabbed by him.

and suddennlly the arena begins to tilt, and once you pretty much fall off, there the Twighlight Thorn is, waiting to bomb you with this Gigantic Orb of pretty lights.

still my faveorite boss battle in the game :P

obsessed_wif_yuna
10-22-2006, 11:06 AM
it took me 5 hours just to get to the part where it finally says Kingdom Hearts