PDA

View Full Version : GS/EB Begin Wii preorders

Jowy
10-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Aeris from GameStop called me this morning before work to inform me of such. So, let's all do it now so we don't have to wait in front of Best Buy!

edit: I should probably mention that this actually starts tomorrow morning, and not as of this post. ;)

Hawkeye
10-12-2006, 03:24 PM
GREAT!

Tidus Andronicus
10-13-2006, 04:17 AM
yah, my gamestop is near a college... so I gotta be there at like 5 am.. if I wanna be in line early... -_- probably earlier...

XD bringing my DS... and a chair... XD

Rainecloud
10-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Did you say Aeris called you?

It's about time these stores started taking Preorders for Wii. My local stores still haven't gotten round to doing it, and it's only seven weeks 'till the UK release.

ValkyrieWing
10-13-2006, 07:21 AM

I'm So glad I don't work tomorrow....

Jowy
10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Aeris is the name of the robotic woman who calls pre-order customers, Raine.

Erdrick Holmes
10-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Damnit, I have to work today. Luckily I get paid today too, if I have enough and don't need food badly enough I'm gonna go stand in line for one.

bipper
10-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeap! of course I will.

I also have it arranged to take the two days off for the PS3.

Tidus Andronicus
10-14-2006, 12:17 AM
hehe, I got to GameStop at 4:15am... about 10 minutes later more people started to come as well...
But I was 1st in line... XD thats a first for me! yay!

so yah, i had to wait for hours, but i was the first to preorder Wii in my area... XD

there was only like 12 preorder slots available, so once the line got to 12 people the manager just told any new comer to just go home, if all they wanted was Wii preorders.

Interesting morning... its always fun to sit in a croud and everyone is freezing our arses off...

Thank god the manager gave us all preorder tickets with our line number on them... he let us go sit in our warm cars while we waited for opening...
Its amazing how wonderful the words "your garrenteed a preorder" are... when ur huddled in a ball on a chair, on the sidewalk in front of the store... freezing... lol

My store will be doing a midnight launch... so I'll be there before closing the previous day... just to be sure i get it. XD

Jowy
10-14-2006, 12:28 AM
The entire month of November as a whole makes me glad that I no longer work there. <3

*huggles preorder reciept*