PDA

View Full Version : Bad Breath!

The Devil Man
10-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Devil Man has a problem! :crying:

His friend has extremely bad breath. She is lovely in every way possible, has a kind heart, and is a truly wonderful wonderful person (but not as amazing as Devil Man ;)) yet she has terrible breath :(

I don't think she knows... so how does Devil Man let her know without breaking her beautiful Goddess heart?

I don't want to make her sad :( But I don't want people to make fun of her either.

Do you know of people with foul mouthy odours? How do you deal with it?

Bunny
10-12-2006, 03:25 PM
1. Get a box of mints.
2. Put one in your mouth.
3. Hold up the box and kindly ask if she would care for a mint.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed.

Christmas
10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/marlboro10.jpg

~SapphireStar~
10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
I brush my teeth and use mints nonstop. Someone told me that you cant get rid of bad breath 100%, but flossing also helps, but flossing scares me cause I witnessed my dad rip his gum whilst he flossed!

Polaris
10-12-2006, 03:28 PM
so how does Devil Man let her know without breaking her beautiful Goddess heart?

1. Get a box of mints.

that's right... and no I don't know anyone with that problem :p

Dell
10-12-2006, 03:29 PM
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/marlboro10.jpg

Cute! :bigsmile:

Seriously, tell her directly.

Jowy
10-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Just casually pop some mentos or altoids and just offer her one. It won't come off of as a hint, and it'll make her breath less offensive!

Misfit
10-12-2006, 03:35 PM
1. Get a box of mints.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed.
I do that all the time, I use gum or mints or even fruity candy if I lack the other good stuff, then offer the bad-breather one or five or the whole pack.

Rainecloud
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
It's probably due to a bad stomach or poor dental hygiene.

Give her some bowel/stomach cleansing medication and breath mints, Devil Man.

Dreddz
10-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Most of the time the cause of bad breath is lying on your tongue. Buy one of those tooth brushes with that tongue cleaner on the other side, Im sure she'll be grateful :)

RoxasLeonhart
10-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Tell she has badd breath I tell my friends if they do. I hope this helps you DevilMan,

Jimsour
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Offer chewing gum when your taking some.. and if she refuses.. "ah go on, take one.."

Peegee
10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Say you got her a present and then hand her a bottle of mouthwash.

When she complains say that women like a guy who is honest.

bipper
10-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Devil Man has a problem! :crying:

His friend has extremely bad breath. She

Wat! You have a friend that is a she? And she moves her mouth? I am supprised you allow this. Supprised and dissapointed in you devil man! One of my womonising heros has just fallen. :cry:

escobert
10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Give her a breathe mint!

Some Guy from CW
10-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Bad breath is part and parcel of having a mouth.

Speaking of mouths, who else thinks tongues look like slugs?

Aqua Mage
10-13-2006, 12:34 PM
I have an idea. You should act like you are obsessed with their bad breath. Huddle nice and close to the mouth and stare straight into it at all times.

After a while your friend should be anxious and make their breath clean in order to keep you away. -shrug- Just an idea ;)

Shaun
10-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Don't tell her directly. Talk about a way to crush someone. I'm sure she's not as bad as a Malboro either. Just yeah, share some mints...

Giga Guess
10-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Say you got her a present and then hand her a bottle of mouthwash.

When she complains say that women like a guy who is honest.

Just be sure to wear a can if you choose this method.

Loony BoB
10-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Not everyone takes the mints, so if they decline, just say "Woah, brush your teeth!" later on. It works! The less serious you sound when saying it, the less embarrassed they will be, so make sure you try to say it jokingly. They'll laugh along with the joke and then be all self concious about it which will, inevitably, bring them to asking for a mint or something.

Xander
10-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Bad breath is part and parcel of having a mouth.

Speaking of mouths, who else thinks tongues look like slugs?

Definately, sometimes I notice my tongue and get really freaked out by it. I think that happened to someone in Charlie Brown too.....

The mint thing sounds good. Though I do know someone with bad breath sometimes and ....I've been too wimpy to say or do anything ;_; *shirks responsibility*

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 02:20 PM
hand her a stick of gum....

The Devil Man
10-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I'll do something nice for her for sure. My problem is this:

If I offer her a mint, she might take it but still not take the hint. I dont want her to just have a mint and then, when she is out with other friends, still have bad breath.

But at the same time... I can't tell her directly because even if she is okay with me, she might be very self-concious when she meets other people and be worried about her breath with them too :(

I dont wanna hurt her feelings :(

I think I might say something like, 'I have a brilliant new toothpaste' (Which I do. It is Crest Whitening and it smells great) and suggest to her she uses it. Maybe it may make her breath smell a lot nicer to, as it has with mine.

Shaun
10-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Perhaps do some detective work and find out what she's been eating. There must be something causing that God-awful smell you describe.

Shlup
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Not everyone takes the mints, so if they decline, just say "Woah, brush your teeth!" later on. It works! The less serious you sound when saying it, the less embarrassed they will be, so make sure you try to say it jokingly. They'll laugh along with the joke and then be all self concious about it which will, inevitably, bring them to asking for a mint or something.

What're you, a guy? Jackass.

Loony BoB
10-13-2006, 04:39 PM

What're you, a guy? Jackass.
As a matter of fact, yes!

Okay, what would you rather, had you not 'taken the hint' with the mint...

1) We not tell you and you have half a dozen people that you meet later that day also think you have horrible breath.
2) We tell you and you realise you need a mint and take it, and the people you meet later that day don't think you have bad breath because it's all gone!