PDA

View Full Version : OMG! It's Friday the 13th!

The Devil Man
10-13-2006, 09:35 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Devil Man is so frightened! Scary things happen on Friday the 13th! Like Jason coming to chop people up!

If anything spooky dooky happens to you... tell!

Or if anything spooky dooky has happened to you in the past... tell too!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... Devil Man needs a Beautiful Goddess right now to protect him on this most sinister of days! :crying: Help! Where are Mother Nature's most fairest Creations when you need 'em most? :crying2:

Devil Man has an irrational fear of Friday the 13th :(

By the way... why is Friday the 13th supposed to be a spooky dooky day anyway? :confused:

Devil Man hopes nothing bad happens to him...

Polaris
10-13-2006, 09:48 AM
It makes now 5 years since my best friend died :( By the way i have to dress to go to the graveyard...

It's not a spooky day :) The sun shines here in Portugal and tomarrow it's the weekend... no need to be scary :p

Iceglow
10-13-2006, 10:20 AM
I got paid today, I just can't wait to see my paycheck monday morning and see exactly what went in Tax and NI. Other than that friday the 13th, superstition really I can't remember why we're so supersticious of this day but I do remember asking it in like year 9 and being told.

~SapphireStar~
10-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Im going back to Manchester on the coach today, touch wood everything goes ok. Im just gald my gran had her knee-op yesturday instead of today! And Im not going to text the guy I fancy in case something horrible happens!

Rusty
10-13-2006, 11:39 AM
I had a dream about Freddy last night. That was creepy. I also unintentionally went to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' today. Friday the 13th is supposed to be creepy because of Jason and his movies.

Shaun
10-13-2006, 11:50 AM
It's another crap day. About five hours of college and then five hours of work. I get paid today, but I'm only going to spend that money on stuff to improve my life... nothing particularly fun.

Meat Puppet
10-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Unless something spooky happens within the next hour or so, this has been a pretty average day. I actually didn't even know it was Friday the 13th until I read this thread.

My 10th birthday was on a Friday the 13th. Nothing spooky happened on that day, either. Though that was the only time in my life I got to whack a pińata.

Twilight Edge
10-13-2006, 12:02 PM
OH MY GAWD I HAD EXAMS ON FIRDAY THE 13TH! I WILL PHAIL THOSE SUBJECTS!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Brian The Pink Shark
10-13-2006, 12:10 PM
i had an english exam on Friday 13th last year, i failed it.

Could i say it was because of the day, well yes, but i have no proof that it was :choc:

Peter_20
10-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Actually, I got sick today. :(
I felt like throwing up yesterday evening. :mad2:

Moon Rabbits
10-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I have some pretty neat plans for the night/weekend, let's hope they don't get messed up.

Friday the 13th doesn't bother me at all, but ehn.

Ryushikaze
10-13-2006, 02:32 PM
I had a dream about Freddy last night. That was creepy. I also unintentionally went to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' today. Friday the 13th is supposed to be creepy because of Jason and his movies.

No, Jason and his movies are supposed to be creepy because of friday the 13th. It's a lot older superstition than late last century.

Come to think of it, I think the only thing in those movies that happened on the 13th was Jason's birth and death.

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 02:32 PM
my current beautiful goddess has just left so...im scared...ahhahahah....nahh....nothing hasever happened to me on friday the 13th......

Mo-Nercy
10-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I stayed up till 3am last night to experience witching hour (the time when ghosts and demons are most active) on Friday the 13th.

I'm not dead though.

boys from the dwarf
10-13-2006, 05:31 PM
i made a thread like this last friday the thirteenth. everythings going fine so far.

last friday the 13th i completed FFTA but then overwrote the save file before the last mission. forunately i've played up to that point and got the data back. thats the only bad thing i ever remember happening to me on friday the 13th.

Xander
10-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Hehe, spooky dooky :D

My Friday the 13th is good and nothing spooky has happened! (yet!), had a client who had things kept going wrong but I kinda helped them sort it out so yay.

bipper
10-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Lovehurts has gotta be freakin out right about now :(

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 06:02 PM
This day sucks. I've already been hit by a bus THREE TIMES! And for the third one I was in my own bloody house!

Rosenti
10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
since Jason is just a myth, and there is no real proof of him ever exsisting. Im not sayin scary things dont happend on this day, but Jason? gimme me a break, if your really scared of friday 13th, then all i can do is laugh. Mostly because i dont have school next week, its a whole weeks holiday! wooho! anyways, i wanna experiece somethin scary! cmon! cmon!!! LOL

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Hang on, what? Are you implying that the only reason Friday 13th is considered unlucky is because of the film?

Rosenti
10-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Hang on, what? Are you implying that the only reason Friday 13th is considered unlucky is because of the film?

well yes, in my aponion. I dont see any other reason than superstition..

Ryushikaze
10-13-2006, 07:13 PM
since Jason is just a myth, and there is no real proof of him ever exsisting. Im not sayin scary things dont happend on this day, but Jason? gimme me a break, if your really scared of friday 13th, then all i can do is laugh. Mostly because i dont have school next week, its a whole weeks holiday! wooho! anyways, i wanna experiece somethin scary! cmon! cmon!!! LOL

1- Jason is NOT the cause of the superstitions based around F13.

2- Coming from you, this is unintentionally hilarious.

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 07:14 PM

well yes, in my aponion. I dont see any other reason than superstition..

Well then. Your opinion is wrong. Look it up.

LunarWeaver
10-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Mine was going pretty normal until I watched Zero's YouTube link (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=94683). Now everything is a catastrophic! :crying:

Mea Culpa
10-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Today's my birthday, so I think it's a good day. Doesn't the whole Friday the 13th being a bad day go back to the Spanish Inquisition?

Rainecloud
10-13-2006, 07:37 PM
All our computers messed up today at work. Then, our printers lost all their drivers and messed up. Plus, my Girlfriend took her Psychology examination this morning and is now ill after getting herself completely worked up about it (she did do quite well, though, apparently).

So, all in all - not a good day for any of us. :(

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah, Friday the 13th ususally comes after Thursday the 12th.

It's just another day.

Arrianna
10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
I love fridays that fall on 13. Everyone freaking out just makes it that much more exciting.

Why Friday the 13th Is Unlucky (http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/friday_the_13th.htm)

"On October 13, 1307, a day so infamous that Friday the 13th would become a synonym for ill fortune, officers of King Philip IV of France carried out mass arrests in a well-coordinated dawn raid that left several thousand Templars — knights, sergeants, priests, and serving brethren — in chains, charged with heresy, blasphemy, various obscenities, and homosexual practices. None of these charges was ever proven, even in France — and the Order was found innocent elsewhere — but in the seven years following the arrests, hundreds of Templars suffered excruciating tortures intended to force 'confessions,' and more than a hundred died under torture or were executed by burning at the stake."Not the answer. If you want to know read the article. ;)

Faris
10-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I died eating french fries in the restaurant on the corner.

DAMN YOU FRIDAY THE 13TH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Skarr
10-13-2006, 08:23 PM
I was eaten by a big ol fish today. Luckily he had a computer and an internet connection in there. So it's not so bad.

Spammerman
10-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I hope no one has Paraskavedekatriaphobia

SeeDRankLou
10-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Something odd did happen to me today actually. I have bad allergies, and when the weather takes a drastic change, the temperature becomes optimal for some allergens and my body doesn't have enough time to adapt, and I end up getting very sick.

Well, yesterday the high was 90, today the high is 70. And the odd thing, I'm just fine. :D

And, I also got paid today. Direct deposit is a wonderful thing.

Alive-Cat
10-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Today I had school, but only half a day of school because on Fridays school ends at lunch time because we're cool like that. Then, I walked home with three people, because the other people needed to stay in school talking to each other for a long time and I really wasn't up for that.
Once I got home I had noodles, BBQ flavour. I was at home for half an hour and 30 seconds. Then I went out. My friend and I walked to Bob12345's house and he answered the door. One of his little sisters had fallen over that day and had come home. He wanted to go over to the school and collect his other little sister, who was still in school. He said his other sister was in the hospital getting checked over, and that he had to collect his sister. This, however, was a lie, for he only wanted her home so he could go out with my friend and I.
Once we were out, we walked to Tesco. We bought some Tesco coke. It was big 2 litre bottles for 19p. It didn't taste like coke, but it was drinkable. We then sat up in the café on the second floor of Tesco. On our way there we realised that the stairs had been removed, and so we had to take the lift. Then, we settled down on the comfy chairs and drank out bottles of coke, and my friend and Bob12345 ate their nachos. We sat there for about 20 minutes, the main subject of conversation being that Pitsea is Hyrule, and that Tesco is the Temple of Time. Then a woman approached us and said,
"We are not part of Tesco anymore. You cannot drink or eat Tesco products here. You can only eat or drink the items we sell."
We remarked on how they had gotten so snooty since the stairs had been removed, on the various Tesco advertisements on the walls, and then Bob12345 and I tried to escape in the lift before my friend got there. He got there nevertheless and this resulted in us pressing random buttons on the lift, pushing each other, and getting odd expressions from the people sitting in the café. Then the lift started going "BEEP" and fell downwards slightly faster. Bob12345 was scared, but we were all okay!
Next we went out to the massive parking lot outside of Tesco and my friend started to skateboard around, while Bob12345 and I sat and drunk Coke. Then Bob12345 began to skate and I then drunk with my friend. There was an odd man watching us the whole entire time, never taking his eyes off us. He was in a car about 10 meters away. Then we all sat down, and when we turned around he wasn't in his car anymore. There was a car in his place, and I think it was his, and I didn't hear any car starting or any closing of doors. That was pretty strange!
Next we walked back into Tesco and Bob12345 bought Jaffa Cakes. I still had at least 1 litre of Coke left.
Then we walked around to knock at the house of a guy they knew, and turned out he was already at the skate park, our next destination. But this didn't get us out of talking to two of the most appalling people I have ever met before in my life.
Once we got to the skate park, I had about fifteen minutes until I had to go home. So I just sat around with some friends and drank most of the Coke, then left it with some kid who was learning to whatchamacallit.
Then I said goodbye, and walked home with my friend, because walking home alone would be crazy. Then I went inside.
I hadn't been to the toilet all day, and I had almost 2 litres of coke in me, so when I did go I was going for about 3 minutes.
Then I had a terrible dinner. Then my parents went shopping. I did the dishes. I listened to NOFX's "The Decline" and then I logged onto EoFF and began typing this.

Reles
10-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I saw my dad for the first time in forever, he yelled at me for sleeping in too late. Ha ha. Oh this day sucks, atleast Amanda is coming over to rescue me from it. :(

Shiny
10-13-2006, 09:06 PM
My friend was born on Friday, October 13 at midnight and she has an odd white streak in her hair. Strange isn't it? Although I don't believe in superstitions. I find them to be very frivolous.

Tempest
10-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Usually Friday the 13th is a good day for me. Today though, no such luck. It started out with me gaining 2 pounds, when I'm trying very hard to lose weight, I had a horrible morning at work, although it did get better at the end, and to top it all off, I left my sattelite radio on in my car for a day and half, obviously not realizing I did, and my car battery is dead making me 20 minutes late for work this morning. :sad:

And the day is only just barely half over. :cry:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
10-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah i drank a bit to much that was all it happened...

Fuego
10-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Happy Friday 13th !

:bigbiggri

KentaRawr!
10-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Something spooky DID happen to me! I finished my book report in ONE NIGHT AND TURNED IT IN WITHOUT PROBLEMS! This never happens to me. :shifty:

BardTard
10-13-2006, 09:28 PM
I got a date today and this one guy kissed me :confused:

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Happy Friday 13th !

yeh...i cant believe its almost over.....

ama124
10-13-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm usually a very superstious (sp?) person but friday the 13th doesnt seem to bother me.

Its just another ordinary day. Some times its a really good day, depends :D

Vincent, Thunder God
10-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Everybody says that Friday the 13th is an unlucky, scary day.

It's a myth. I actually tend to get lucky right on Friday the 13th.

Samuraid
10-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Devil Man hopes nothing bad happens to him...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yes My Friends On Friday The 13th, Jaffar Devil Man Hopes Nothing Bad Happens To Him.

Sorry, it's just that everytime I read your posts, I always think of a certain other member.
:p

Anyway, it's simply a superstition. I'm not sure how it originated (maybe Wikipedia has something about it). I'm not superstitious and Friday the 13th is just another normal day for me. Sometimes bad things happen and sometimes good things happen. In other words, life continues normally. This Friday the 13th has gone excellently so far. :mwahaha:

Lynx
10-14-2006, 04:37 AM
in the past my prom was on friday the 13th andf there was the worst sight imaginable me dressed up in a tux:p atleast the girl i went with was gorgeous though :D

Decessus
10-14-2006, 04:40 AM
http://evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jason_voorhees.jpg

boys from the dwarf
10-14-2006, 08:41 AM
well. 13 is considered unlucky because thats how many people were around the table where jesus did that thing with the bread and wine.

i cant remember why its friday though. but i had a slightly above average day on the 13th.

Jebus
10-14-2006, 08:54 AM
Friday the 13th is usually my luckiest day of the year.

Nothing happened today, though.

Rase
10-14-2006, 09:00 AM
I had two tests today. You tell me if that's unlucky.

It's not.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Uh oh. Now it's over and we're all saved.

Really, F the 13 was pretty good to me. I got everything I needed to get done, done, and without complications. This is a very rare thing for me.

Breine
10-14-2006, 10:04 AM
I really have no idea why Friday the 13th is supposed to be such a spooky and unlucky day? - I for one had a blast yesterday when it was still the 13th. At my school we occasionally have this "Friday Café" where all the students basically relax after school hours, drink alcohol and have a really nice time. Yesterday you had to be dressed as something scary or something like that because of the date - I was "Dracula's victim" because my best friend was Dracula :) Costumes are fun!

Levian
10-14-2006, 10:42 AM
I carried a really expensive TV last night, and nothing happened. We also tried to connect a stereo to a car, but a fuse, or something, went out and the clock and light disappeared. DAM U FRYDAY 13th. :(

Lunar Odin
10-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Friday the 13th is just like any other day cause I don't believe in luck or whatever you want to call it:D

Rantz
10-14-2006, 01:02 PM
I did miss my bus, but I'm not supersticious. :)

Zeldy
10-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I made everyone who was with me miss the bus to town. I was in the shop buying some skeleton gloves :p

Its just been like any other Friday really. Im not supersticious.