PDA

View Full Version : oh dear god!

Jowy
10-13-2006, 05:58 PM
How do you react when someone unknowingly scares the hell out of you? I was outside on break a minute ago when one of my co-workers came out the back door and asked me a question, I skyrocketed about eight inches off of the ground and kind of screamed 'JESUS, DON'T DO THAT!' and then calmed down almost immediately. I scare easily, I guess.

Polaris
10-13-2006, 06:01 PM
That remind me a few hours ago I thought I thought my dad was climbing the stairs of the the 3rd floor and I was heading to the living-room and he appears in front of me and I jumped and yelled 'OMG!' :lol: I scare easily

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 06:03 PM
LoLzOrDs funny story. I was standing still, and a girl had a back to me. She turned round and screamed. RDRR.

Urrrmmm...I usually jump and then, because I'm embarrassed at myself, I purposely over-react and fall to the floor shivering.

bipper
10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
I expell all wastes and start running arround in circles.

Zeromus_X
10-13-2006, 06:05 PM
I usually just scream, then swear and get rather angry. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYv6gV-5K8M)

But I try not to get caught off guard easily. You never know what else they might be up to.

Jowy
10-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Dear god why did I think that was a good idea to watch at work?

Rosenti
10-13-2006, 06:21 PM
well, ive been at some specail camp with my class mates so its like this

THIS ONE TIME! AT BAND CAMP!

lol! JOKEIN i was at a normal camp, thank god. And at the last night there, i told ghost stories of what my family has expierenced, and you wont beíleve it! I got every single female studet CRYING, and all the guys scared out of theyre :::::. And they all were true stories keep n mind. Even this one guy, Tubbe we call him. He is huge in muscle and wouldnt be scared of anything, i even got him scared! everyone was running around all jumpy and frightend. I kinda felt bad at the end of the night, since so many girls were crying..

Ps: i told all of the stories calm and easy, never said "boo!" all of a sudden.

freaky eh?

I Am Stoner
10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Usually I am too spaced out to notice, or too drunk to notice, one of the two.

escobert
10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Yell and curse.

same thing I do in about every situation.

fire_of_avalon
10-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Gasp/scream and start to back away/run or get ready to beat the crap out of something.

Shauna
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM
I usually just scream, then swear and get rather angry. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYv6gV-5K8M)

I still have a vague memory of these not being allowed. :(

Anyway, I do scare kinda easily, I suppose. xD And I usually jump a little and 'Oh god'. xD

mooglebunni608
10-13-2006, 06:55 PM

But I try not to get caught off guard easily. You never know what else they might be up to.
Ah man, my dad showed that to me a while ago. It was bad, for the rest of the day I was all shaky and jumpy T_T

Ryushikaze
10-13-2006, 07:11 PM
I find I'm the one spooking other people by accident. It has led me to develop the uninteniality theory of stealth which states you are the most stealthy when you don't mean to be.

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 07:46 PM
i dont get scared....specially whne people jus shout really close to me...thats jus weird...i jus laugh at them.....and i like the dark.....

Rainecloud
10-13-2006, 07:52 PM
I become angry at first, then mellow after a few minutes.

Being startled isn't on my 'favourite things' list.

Alastair|UK
10-13-2006, 07:57 PM
normally its some one doing it for a joke and noramlly i end up laughing but i never get to frightened normally im a bit starteled but thats it
BOO!!! 8D

Rye
10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
I scream. Loudly. ;__;

Vikeve
10-13-2006, 08:08 PM

I already saw that one but a while ago a friend and i were watching a thing almost like that but it was where there were two pictures and they said find the differences between the two and we couldn't find it since it was the same picture so we were looking at it and we were confused then it switched to the monster pic amd i immidiatly covered my face with my hands and screamed as loud as i could and pushed the chair i was sitting on all the way acros the room then i luahged about it.

Thats what i do when i get scraed i scream then i laugh and or curse at the person who did it to me.

Faris
10-13-2006, 08:26 PM
I scream, then I yell at the person or thing (yes, thing) that scared me.

Spammerman
10-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Im usually the one doing teh sacring, but in somecases if im watching a movie or something, I jst turn my head to the side. If its some1, I just bring up my fists.

Araciel
10-13-2006, 08:52 PM
pretend i wasn't really scared...and plot revenge

Reles
10-13-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm not really easy to scare, well, it depends. I guess most recently that I've been scared was when my roommate popped out of no where, I jumped a little and was all "geez, you scared me." Even in haunted houses I'm not really scared a bit, I was as a kid, but meh, guys coming up to me with chain saws are interesting, I ask them how their day was, but for some reason they never answer me. :(

Leen-Leen
10-13-2006, 11:24 PM
I start going like, "Ah! Ahh! AHHHH! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, I swear! I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

Dr Unne
10-13-2006, 11:30 PM
<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_vomiting">I was going to say something very disgusting, but I'll link to wikipedia instead.</a>

kikimm
10-13-2006, 11:34 PM
I skyrocketed about eight inches off of the ground and kind of screamed 'JESUS, DON'T DO THAT!' and then calmed down almost immediately. I scare easily, I guess.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly how I react. Sometimes it surprises me how fast I calm down after :|

Hawkeye
10-13-2006, 11:37 PM
I use kikimm as handle bars to keep me from jumping so high.

McLovin'
10-13-2006, 11:39 PM
That scared me Zeromus! I knew it was coming but I looked away for a second and then the moment I looked back at the screen the little monster went RAWR and my face went from :eek: to :(

When I get scared I scream rather strangely.

kikimm
10-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I don't have love handles!

Hawkeye
10-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Well you have something that won't detach from you.

Spammerman
10-14-2006, 01:16 AM
guys coming up to me with chain saws are interesting, I ask them how their day was, but for some reason they never answer me. :(

I know how ou feel. I tried talkin to teh clown at 6 flags and he wouldnt even tlak back.

Skarr
10-14-2006, 01:25 AM
I jump up about six inches and quickly calm down. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE HAT...E.

Freya
10-14-2006, 01:29 AM
I jump up about six inches and quickly calm down. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE HAT...E.

Yeah I end up hitting them too.

Omnislash07
10-14-2006, 06:11 AM
usually I'll just jump slightly and swear but one time when I was like 12 I went through a haunted house thing with my family and at the very end this dude popped out of an old refrigerator and scared the bajesus out of me but it ended bad for him cause I had half a bottle of pop in my hand and when he jumped out to scare me I instinctively smacked him in the face with it and like broke his nose. The next year there was a sign outside the haunted house that said "No drinks allowed inside" which made me feel fairly proud, oddly.

Khaotic
10-14-2006, 07:09 AM
Buncha wusses.

Jebus
10-14-2006, 08:14 AM
I just kind of twitch.

I tend to scare other people more often than I get scared, cause apparently I walk, breathe, and just generally move really quietly. Also I almost completely lack any presence, so most people don't know I'm there.

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2006, 01:08 AM
My reflex is to punch. I've punched my dad because of it before.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
I get really mad. Very mad. And, depending on the situation, I might get violent.