PDA

View Full Version : Devil Man's Lesbian Problem

The Devil Man
10-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, it is true! Devil Man has a truly sad story to tell you which is known as 'The Tale of Devil Man and the Lesbian' :crying: And I need your help my beloved EoFF'ers. I NEED YOUR HELP!

But before I tell you the Tale... I must tell you something else first.

Devil Man must tell you that...

He Truly Love You All! :crying2: <--- Tears of Joy!

Devil Man wants you to know that he loves you. ALL OF YOU! Devil Man loves each and every one of you from the bottom of his :heart: and he is truly honoured to have met you all. In the past few years Devil Man has visited many different Forums and has easily got very bored of them all. Very few Forums have interested Devil Man for more then a day. For many months Devil Man wondered aloud to himself 'Oh Mother Nature... will you ever find a Forum for me to be happy in? One in which I can Post in peace and make many kind hearted and lovely friends?'

But Mother Nature did not answer his call :( Not at all... so Devil Man thought he would continue to wander the Internet landscape like a lonely Nomadic warrior until the End of Time Itself...

Until...

Until...

Until...

One Truly Wonderous And Spectacular July Evening he discovered the Joy that is Eyes on Final Fantasy! And much happiness this Forum has brought me since that day! :spin: This Forum is truly an astonishing creation! :roll:

And Devil Man would like you to all know that he truly loves each and every one of you! He adores ALL of you and it is why he returns each day, armed with a fresh supply of Threads for you to ponder over and Post in! He loves you all, even those of you who don't like Devil Man (:() and thinks you are absolutely amazing people! May you ALL be blessed for Eternity!

Because...

DEVIL MAN LOVES YOU!!!! :kiss: YOU ARE LIKE HIS FAMILY!

That's right! This Forum is like a Family! My online Family! It brings much happiness to Devil Man that he is loved by many offline, but to be as loved by some online... it brings a tear to Devil Man's beautiful, sexy eyes :crying2:

And now onto my problem...

Which I hope you may help me with.

For you see...

Devil Man is in love with a lesbian :(

Yes. It is true! Devil Man is in love with a woman who, er, likes other women and Devil Man has no idea what to do :(

I have known this girl for a long time. A truly wonderous work of nature is she! Yes! She is yet another example of the wonders of Mother Nature! She is graciously tall and elegant, and she has dashing, long, blonde hair which flutters in the wind. Her eyes are as radiant as the Moonlight! Her lips are luscious with their deep red colour and her cheeks are as soft as the petals of a daffodil! Her smile is as astonishing as all the Seven Wonders of the World combined and she walks with the grace of a ballerina.

And she has a nice butt too!:thumb:

But she's a lesbian :(

Yes. Mother Nature played a cruel trick on Devil Man to introduce him to this fine creation. She has been a lesbian for many years now. And in that time she has had 5 lady-friends (each as gorgeous as her ;)). She has never had a boyfriend in her life. She loves women as much as women love her...

However!!! :eek:

She has recently broken up with her girlfriend of 2 years. Yes, it is true! She has been single for 2 weeks. Rumour has it that she might be about to date another girl who has admired my friend for as long as your friendly, neighbourhood Devil Man.

Devil Man's topic is therefore... how can he show this girl that Devil Man is the correct way forward for her next lustful desires? :confused:

For you see... Devil Man has been given signals by this girl that she likes him. It is true!!! Yes, yes, I tell true! Devil Man has been given clear indications that she likes him! She squeezed his butt the other day so she must like Devil Man!

However...

I can not be sure :( And the reason why Devil Man can not just 'ask her out' is very simple... he might be rejected... and...

IN ALL HIS YEARS OF EXISTENCE, DEVIL MAN HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN REJECTED BY A GIRL! ;) :love: :spin:

It is true! Devil Man is much loved by all! Women love Devil Man and he has never been rejected! And he is not about to get a rejection now either...

So what should Devil Man do next? How should he show this lesbian that Devil Man is her future? After all... he has everything a girl could want! He is handsome, has beautiful eyes, has a lovely smile with wonderful white teeth, has a gorgeous body, and has an amazing personality...

But what if it is not enough? :(

My friends on EoFF...

No...

My FAMILY on EoFF :)...

Advise your beloved Devil Man on what to do about his lesbian problem. How can he obtain her heart? Please help :(

Because Devil Man loves you... and now he needs you...

Help your lovely Devil Man...

Rye
10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Well, don't become Ben Affleck!

Polaris
10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
1 - Make an operation and turn urself into a girl? :chuckle:
2 - Take her to dinner in some place and treat her like a Goddess so she stops being a lesbian
3 - Sing to her a romantic song (plz use playback :D) and propose her

Flying Mullet
10-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Bah, you stole my <i>Chasing Amy</i> reference! *shakes fist*

LunarWeaver
10-13-2006, 08:13 PM
If she's a lesbian, she isn't sending you signals like you think. Trust me.

Think of it this way: If a gay guy got a crush on you, would you stop being straight and be gay for him? It's the same for her.

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Screw her Devil Man (not literally...)! Marry me instead!

Vikeve
Simple make her love you more than any girl she could possibly meet. I say ask her out.:D

Smiley face for the loving Devil Man:)

sephirothishere
Well, don't become Ben Affleck

thats what i was gonna say....

Fire_Emblem776
10-13-2006, 09:08 PM

Think of it this way: If a gay guy got a crush on you, would you stop being straight and be gay for him? It's the same for her.

Not much you can do Devil man, gomen,

Jowy
10-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Here's some sagelike advice, seeing as I spent a good chunk of time theoretically 'Chasing Amy.'

<b>Don't do it.</b> ^_^

Kyri
10-13-2006, 09:09 PM
If she's lesbian there's nothing you can do, duh.
Unless you're a girl and you didn't tell us. <.<

McLovin'
10-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Make a threesome with a straight girl. :choc2:

Captain Maxx Power
10-13-2006, 10:29 PM
I can't even begin to read all of that, so I'm just going to give you a random bit of advice:

Whatever you're planning on doing, I'd not do it if I were you.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-13-2006, 10:44 PM
Look Devil Man, you only have two options here, and one of them I agree with.

1. I think you should not pursue this. You would have to have concrete proof that she is at least a bisexual to not expect rejection. And you don't want rejection. If you are completely set out to not want rejection, forget about it now, because chances are not good you will get a yes.

2. Or you could just take her aside and confront her. Ask her if she is only interested in women only or if she is interested in you. If she is interested in you, ask her out.

Personally I would choose 1, though. Give it up now before you invest more emotions into it than you already have. It's just going to be all the harder to accept her rejection, instead of trusting yourself enough to know what the most likely answer will be.

(If you had put this in EoEo it would have filtered out all the spam. Which there is currently a lot of.)

McLovin'
10-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Tell her you are lesbian too. Problem solved.

nik0tine
10-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I am not reading that.

Goldenboko
10-13-2006, 11:12 PM

You don't know that, there are such things as Bisexuals. In fact I had a smiliar problem as Devil Man once. She dumped her girlfriend but I never asked her out cause I knew she was gay. Ironically a couple weeks later she starts going out with a guy.

Decessus
10-13-2006, 11:12 PM
I am not reading that.

Iceglow
10-14-2006, 12:21 AM
well if she was bi-sexual then I believe devil man would have put that little piece of information in. So I will take it to mean she is a through and through lesbian. Give it up now dude is my advice if you chase her she'll reject you... However if she is bi-sexual and you don't know or if you want to test the water make a few jokes with her about the future and say "oh so whats next?" see what she says another reason to joke about is it gives the chance to say things that could cause offence to her or you without the offence, simply be subtle and that does not mean use a sledgehammer!

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Honey I hate t break it to you, but she's a lesbian and your plumbing is all wrong, so I'd give up now.

kikimm
10-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Her grabbing your butt means absolutely nothing.

LunarWeaver
10-14-2006, 12:32 AM

You don't know that, there are such things as Bisexuals. In fact I had a smiliar problem as Devil Man once. She dumped her girlfriend but I never asked her out cause I knew she was gay. Ironically a couple weeks later she starts going out with a guy.

I don't know her. I have to go off what information I have.

"If she's a lesbian," implies not bisexual. That's why I started with the word "if" and ended with the word "lesbian."

Goldenboko
10-14-2006, 12:42 AM

I don't know her. I have to go off what information I have.

"If she's a lesbian," implies not bisexual. That's why I started with the word "if" and ended with the word "lesbian."
Sorry, didn't notice if.

eestlinc
10-14-2006, 03:34 AM
how old is she? she'll probably grow out of it unless she's already into her 20s or so, and even then it's still possible. of course it probably isn't worth waiting around for that to happen. Either she is a life lesbian in which case you have no hope, or she's a experimental lesbian in which case she probably has some gender issues and childhood stuff that makes her less than the most promising girlfriend material.

Shlup
10-14-2006, 03:46 AM
That's it. Devil Man is a second account. You've been outed, cad!

Yamaneko
10-14-2006, 03:48 AM
We already know that, we're just trying to find out who it is.

Shlup
10-14-2006, 04:16 AM
I know we know. I was just letting you know that I decided it's officially official.

ShunNakamura
10-14-2006, 04:25 AM
your plumbing is all wrong

I think more then the plumbing may be wrong with Devil man :p.

As for the topic at hand. Just about the only real way to do it is to grab the bull by the horns so to speak. If you fear rejection too much then just hide under the covers.

Christmas
10-14-2006, 04:41 AM
She likes your butt, not you. :bigsmile:

Dell
10-14-2006, 07:12 AM

she = gay?

Devil Man, you should do a surgery and becomes a girl, so then, you can both be lovers.

DarkLadyNyara
10-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Devil Man's topic is therefore... how can he show this girl that Devil Man is the correct way forward for her next lustful desires?

You don't. If she really is a lesbian, your liable to piss her off if you try.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-14-2006, 08:32 AM
Let My_Car tell you a story. I went to go eat out with a family friend to get lunch one time and met this really really cute girl. Actually, you could say that I had a crush on her the first time I met her. I had a hard time paying attention to the conversations that my friend and I were having because I was looking at her on and off. Then I caught her staring at me several times and was even talking to her friend while pointing at me. No, I didn't have toilet tissue hanging out the rear, she actually was interested (and I'll elaborate).
I continued to eat and watch her, while she continued working and watching me. Finally, she came to my table and got a good look at me. It was obvious she was interested, and I was getting very excited. She was a babe. So, she smiles at me and then goes to the next table and sits down with her friend. She begins talking about me (I could hear her) and then asked, "Should I dump my girlfriend for him?" That kind of sent me off the edge in the fact that, I don't date lesbians. But I was very flattered that someone would consider it though.

Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work. I've seen it happen, and it almost happened for me had I not called it quits right there.

TO BE CLEAR HERE, I don't hate you gay people (whoever you are), I am just straight and sticking straight, that's all.

Rainecloud
10-14-2006, 08:33 AM
Devil Man should back off, pronto, unless of course Devil Man plans on staying just friends with this girl.

Breine
10-14-2006, 10:15 AM

Heh, maybe Devil Man has a butt like a female? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, if she's a lesbian there really isn't anything to do about it.

Polaris
10-14-2006, 10:25 AM

Heh, maybe Devil Man has a butt like a female? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, if she's a lesbian there really isn't anything to do about it.

Why not? People can change! ;) I say go ahead! :D

XandrewX
10-14-2006, 10:32 AM
:sweatdrop

theundeadhero
10-14-2006, 11:59 AM
When faced with lesbians all you can do is pretend your a girl.

Novaris
10-14-2006, 03:24 PM
"I'm a lady"

Renmiri
10-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Be brave Devilman! Rejection stings, but it is better than a lifetime of "what if". At least you will know.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Let My_Car tell you a story. I went to go eat out with a family friend to get lunch one time and met this really really cute girl. Actually, you could say that I had a crush on her the first time I met her. I had a hard time paying attention to the conversations that my friend and I were having because I was looking at her on and off. Then I caught her staring at me several times and was even talking to her friend while pointing at me. No, I didn't have toilet tissue hanging out the rear, she actually was interested (and I'll elaborate).
I continued to eat and watch her, while she continued working and watching me. Finally, she came to my table and got a good look at me. It was obvious she was interested, and I was getting very excited. She was a babe. So, she smiles at me and then goes to the next table and sits down with her friend. She begins talking about me (I could hear her) and then asked, "Should I dump my girlfriend for him?" That kind of sent me off the edge in the fact that, I don't date lesbians. But I was very flattered that someone would consider it though.

Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work. I've seen it happen, and it almost happened for me had I not called it quits right there.

True enough. I've also heard of the reverse happening: normally straight girls falling in love with another girl.

But still, I don't think Devil Man should really pursue this; there's not enough evidence that she's a bisexual or whatever yet, and the more emotions he invests into it the more difficult rejection will be.

The Devil Man
10-14-2006, 07:46 PM
I shall give an update on this situation very soon. When I next see her in fact which will be on Monday.

I'll have to think very carefully on what to do. Don't wanna mess up a friendship!

Thank you to everyone who has given me advice :) It is very kind of you all and I really appreciate it! Thank you, ALL of you!

sephirothishere
10-14-2006, 08:01 PM
She was a babe

was she magicly babelicious.....if she was a president would she be baberaham lincoln?????

nahhh....i bet i could turn a chick from bein lesbian to a follower of the cool....it wouldnt even take any extra effort on my part....

The Devil Man
10-14-2006, 08:04 PM
She was a babe

was she magicly babelicious.....if she was a president would she be baberaham lincoln?????

nahhh....i bet i could turn a chick from bein lesbian to a follower of the cool....it wouldnt even take any extra effort on my part....

I wish you here in the UK, right now, Sephiroth. :( I could use your help in converting her to the 'right path'.

She is just misguided, thats all :(

10-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Turn your manly super perfect Devil Man charm on and win her heart over!

DarkLadyNyara
10-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work.

I'm calling bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. A girl who is bisexual (As in- likes boys and girls) can make a relationship with a man work, but not a lesbian( who likes only girls). There is a difference. :mad:

Vincent, Thunder God
10-14-2006, 11:59 PM
She was a babe

I wish you here in the UK, right now, Sephiroth. :( I could use your help in converting her to the 'right path'.

She is just misguided, thats all :(

Now you're both being borderline derogatory. Everyone has a right to their sexuality. You can't just assume that you can change it in any person.

And being a lesbian isn't being "misguided". If she's had a girlfriend already it is a sign of only two possibilities: 1. She is a lesbian. 2. She is a bisexual.

And personally I see absolutely no evidence of her being a bisexual. You say you don't want to be rejected; well, going any further with this has little chances of a different outcome. And it will just upset you more when she says no, unless you can steel your confidence and emotions and prepare for little chance of a yes. If you're lucky, she'll be nice about it. Whatever you see in her is probably a sign that she will be nice about it. What if she became angry and you lost everything, even her friendship?

If you really want to take the risk, do it. But personally I would turn back right now.

LunarWeaver
10-15-2006, 12:04 AM
I don't hate you gay people (whoever you are), I am just straight and sticking straight, that's all.

"I turned a lesbian straight," followed by "I am just straight and sticking straight." I see you're immune to your own logic, how fortunate for you :monster:

Anyway, your story says she has a girlfriend then showed interest in a male. She's a bisexual, not a homosexual. Devil Man is saying she's a lesbian, not a fence swinger *shrug* I guess if you're unsure then pursue it and either have your dreams crushed or it will work out.

10-17-2006, 11:16 AM
About my story, I wasn't actually trying to turn her straight. I didn't know she was "Bi" until she said something about it, which is when I said no. I'm a straight guy, and me likes girls that like guys and guys only. I think it'd be kind of sad if I lost my girlfriend to another girl.

Anyway, and about this "Bi" or "Lesbian" thing, I think of it like the "virginity being abstract" idea, because, unless someone firmly declares to the public that he/she likes solely one same gender and sticks to it, then there is no real way to know if they are quote "Bi" or not. And young people like us at this age don't know what we freakin want. We're all experimenting until we find something we like, which I think is kind of sick when it comes to sexuality and sexual preference. I just see it as a cry for attention. I know, I'm sounding like the parent here, despite that I'm just a teenager.

Anyway, I wont tell anyone what to do here, as it really wont make much (if any) of a difference. And for Devil Man's situation, I kinda want to know what happened (if it wasn't mentioned in a thread later posted).

~SapphireStar~
10-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Lost cause Amar. I had a crush on a gay guy and there was no way I was going to be able to convert him onto the straight path.

Mirage
10-17-2006, 11:44 AM

TO BE CLEAR HERE, I don't hate you gay people (whoever you are), I am just straight and sticking straight, that's all.

Well, if she considered dumping her girlfriend for you, she's a bisexual, not a lesbian. Furthermore, you dating a bisexual girl doesn't make you any less straight. You would be dating a girl nontheless. A bisexual girl isn't any less of a girl than a straight girl.

To Devil Man:
Your only chance would be if she's bisexual. You could ask her out as a friend, and see how it goes. If you two are good friends, I think she would understand your feelings if you told them to her.
When it comes to "turning" a lesbian straight, I would say that the girl in question is actually bisexual, just that she hasn't ever met a guy she was sexually attracted to.

Rosenti
10-17-2006, 11:55 AM
devil man... just when i read the head lines to your thread... i couldnt think what to say....

Markus. D
10-17-2006, 11:58 AM
is Devil Man Loony Bobsk?

Bunny
10-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Okay, you will need a wig, a pretty dress, and some make-up for this plan to work.

Mirage
10-17-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm not seeing a plan! Give it to us!

Shaun
10-17-2006, 04:23 PM
I am not reading that.

ℓσ˘кнαятαиgєℓ
10-17-2006, 04:31 PM
this might sound not right but i used to fancie ben affleck

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Ain't gonna happen DM.

Lord Xehanort
10-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Stop being so damned narcissistic, first of all, and then get over her. If she is a lesbian, as you claim, she has NO sexual interest in you and you will NEVER be more than friends. I touch girls' backsides all the time, if they are friendly with me, and I have NO sexual interest in any of them.

Of course, you're obsession with your reflection is probably a turn-off to many people. You might wanna work on that.

Lesbians don't want you, and you can't turn people straight. It is a fantasy you can never achieve, so drop it now.

sephirothishere
10-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Ain't gonna happen DM.

dont be so negative....

McLovin'
10-17-2006, 08:46 PM
http://forum.chip.co.id/images/smilies/extra/scissors.gif

:)

DarkLadyNyara
10-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Stop being so damned narcissistic, first of all, and then get over her. If she is a lesbian, as you claim, she has NO sexual interest in you and you will NEVER be more than friends. I touch girls' backsides all the time, if they are friendly with me, and I have NO sexual interest in any of them.

Of course, you're obsession with your reflection is probably a turn-off to many people. You might wanna work on that.

Lesbians don't want you, and you can't turn people straight. It is a fantasy you can never achieve, so drop it now.

Thank you. :bow: That says everything needed on this topic.

10-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Me still wants to know what happened. DM hasn't seemed to visit this thread at all recently. Give us an update!!!! It's already past Monday!! Did this situation even really exist? I'm starting to think otherwise.

Lord Xehanort
10-18-2006, 02:24 PM

Thank you. :bow: That says everything needed on this topic.

YAY! My first worshipper!

sephirothishere
10-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Me still wants to know what happened. DM hasn't seemed to visit this thread at all recently. Give us an update!!!! It's already past Monday!! Did this situation even really exist? I'm starting to think otherwise.

i think hes given up...maybe??!?!?!?!!?!!!??!!??!

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Devil Man does not give up that easily...

But he might have to.

He reached a compromise with her, in a way. She said she really only likes girls and would only ever be in a relationship with another girl, but... she has slept with guys in the past, years ago, when she was confused, and has promised to do so for Devil Man too when it is his birthday in a months time.

So I am happy with that :) And I'll take her up on it. Maybe I can convert her too. There is no way a lesbian can not be turned. I just need to make sure my girlfriend does not find out or I'll be in serious trouble.

Thank you for all your help everyone!

Misfit
10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
... she has slept with guys in the past, years ago, when she was confused, and has promised to do so for Devil Man too when it is his birthday in a months time.

... I just need to make sure my real girlfriend does not find out or I'll be in serious trouble.
WRONG ANSWER. SICKO.
<br>

Christmas
10-19-2006, 03:45 PM
He reached a compromise with her, in a way. She said she really only likes girls and would only ever be in a relationship with another girl, but... she has slept with guys in the past, years ago, when she was confused, and has promised to do so for Devil Man too when it is his birthday in a months time.
!

Is she a birthday present or something? geezz.... :irked:

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 03:53 PM
... she has slept with guys in the past, years ago, when she was confused, and has promised to do so for Devil Man too when it is his birthday in a months time.

... I just need to make sure my real girlfriend does not find out or I'll be in serious trouble.
WRONG ANSWER. SICKO.
<br>

My girlfriend and I have only been together for 3 weeks, although we have known each other for a long, long time. I have liked her for ages and she is a darling girl. I adore her.

But what she doesn't know, won't hurt her :)

And I'm not cheating on her. Just having some fun. :)

Thank you for all your help everyone!

Anaisa
10-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Devil Man does not give up that easily...

But he might have to.

So I am happy with that :) And I'll take her up on it. Maybe I can convert her too. There is no way a lesbian can not be turned. I just need to make sure my girlfriend does not find out or I'll be in serious trouble.

Thank you for all your help everyone!She may have a surprise gift in store for you..... an STD!

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 04:07 PM
She may have a surprise gift in store for you..... an STD!

I hope not because I absolutely HATE using Condoms. I hardly ever use them unless I absolutely have to... which is rare as I can talk most girls out of using a condom. It never feels right. Fortunately, I can convince most girls not to use condoms, which is good.

Thanks again everyone! I am happy today :)

RiseToFall
10-19-2006, 04:10 PM
She may have a surprise gift in store for you..... an STD!

I hope not because I absolutely HATE using Condoms. I hardly ever use them unless I absolutely have to... which is rare as I can talk most girls out of using a condom. It never feels right. Fortunately, I can convince most girls not to use condoms, which is good.

Way to guy buddy:rolleyes2

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 04:10 PM
I adore her.
No you don't, because you're cheating on her. :aimmad:

But what she doesn't know, won't hurt her :)
Yes it will, and that's a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty justification. :aimmad:

And I'm not cheating on her.
Yes you are cheating on her. Just because you say it isn't doesn't make it so. :aimmad:

Your morals on this subject sicken me. :cry:

Misfit
10-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I concur, and I used to think you were pretty cool.

Go back to being banned, or whatever it was.

You're fucking DISGUSTING.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 04:13 PM
3 angry faces? Dude you're screwed :(

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes you are cheating on her. Just because you say it isn't doesn't make it so. :aimmad:

I respect your opinions, but I disagree because...

I am not cheating on her. And why am I not cheating on her?

Because she won't know about it!

I've always stuck to that old saying. 'What you don't know can't hurt you'

And she will never find out!

Christmas
10-19-2006, 04:17 PM
If you murder someone and you were never found out, does that mean you are innocent?

Misfit
10-19-2006, 04:19 PM

Whether she knows about it or not, it's still cheating, moron.

What goes around comes around. And I hope you get it good.

Do not call members of this forum <i>morons</i>, regardless of whether or not they deserve to be called so. ~ Leeza

Raebus
10-19-2006, 04:20 PM
If you murder someone and you were never found out, does that mean you are innocent?

It just means you've commited the perfect murder.

YTDN
10-19-2006, 04:22 PM

So if the girl ends up getting pregnant, you don't care?

And I thought you used to be so cool Devil Man.

Also I feel sorry for your girlfriend, and I pray for her to realise what a jerk she is going it with and for her to leave you.

Christmas
10-19-2006, 04:25 PM

It just means you've commited the perfect murder.

Raebus
10-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Murder = Bad, I know.

I was just responding. :(

ShunNakamura
10-19-2006, 04:29 PM
!

I am going to play both sides here.

I can sort of see a way that you may not be 'cheating on her'. The issue is it is all about how one defines the word. Some people only view cheating as 'romantic' cheating. In other words it is only cheating if you are trying to have two(or more) girl/boy freinds or the ilk at once. However, many people also include that having sex with another is cheating.

So in the end I have decided to throw all that BS out the window. Cheating simply is betraying the trust of your girlfreind/boyfreind/husband/wife/etc. This throws out trying to stick a particular methodology to it. All that matters is what trusts the other has put into you. If she trusts you to be celibate cept for her, then you would be cheating. If she trusts you not to be celibate cept for her then you would not be cheating(no betrayal of trust). Etc, etc, etc...

So are you cheating? I don't konw. However, the fact that you feel the need to hide it from your current GF sounds to me like she trusts you not to have sex with others.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Someone needs to change the title of this thread to "Devil Man bashing".

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 04:33 PM
People can get mad at me but...

Monogamy is un-natural anyway. You don't see animals in the wild just having sex with one animal do you? Like... chickens have lots and lots of sexual partners! So do monkeys! And so do sheep. Animals copulate with many other animals.

It is just un-natural for one person to have sex with just one person for the rest of their life. It is wierd.

Likewise...

It is wierd to just have sex with your girlfriend if someone else offers you something so nice :) This lesbian chick is really pretty and I am looking forward to next month and, yeah, she knows my no-condoms policy.

I would regret it for the rest of my life if I said 'no' to her, so, really, I have no choice :( I don't want to have regrets anymore!

Misfit
10-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Monogamy is un-natural anyway. You don't see animals in the wild just having sex with one animal do you? Like... chickens have lots and lots of sexual partners! So do monkeys! And so do sheep. Animals copulate with many other animals.
That's a stupid analogy. I'm not even going to comment on that one.

It is wierd to just have sex with your girlfriend if someone else offers you something so nice :)
'Kay, so you wouldn't mind if your girlfriend went out and sex'd alot of guys, with you knowing of course - because you know, it's natural.

Jowy
10-19-2006, 04:41 PM
We'll see Devil Man in the free clinic in a few months.

I wouldn't want to spend my entire life being monogamous. The whole emotion of 'love' is something I'd rather look for, as opposed to sleeping around.

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 04:45 PM
'Kay, so you wouldn't mind if your girlfriend went out and sex'd alot of guys, with you knowing of course - because you know, it's natural.

Of course I would mind!

My girlfriend... I can see myself having children with her one day. She would make a good mother because she is also good at cooking and cleaning.

I would not want her to be some slut!

And my analogy was not stupid. It's a fact. Almost all animals have many different sexual partners throughout their lives. Like Lions have other lionesses. Only penguins don't, but their a stupid animal anyway (or are they mammals? bah, same difference)

And, yeah, I still don't think I am cheating on my girlfriend. She won't find out as she has a completely different set of friends. And besides... my lesbian friend is a lesbian so, techincally, it isn't cheating at all.

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 04:49 PM
You don't see animals in the wild just having sex with one animal do you?
Yes, actually, you do see several species partner for life. And using an animal as an analogy to justify human behavior is always a piss-poor excuse.

Of course I would mind!
Exactly, it goes both ways. If you don't want her cheating on you, you don't cheat on her. There's no way around that. Just because you don't get caught or the other party doesn't know about it doesn't make it not cheating. Maybe you try to tell yourself this stuff so that you can justidy living such an immoral and sleazy life, but you <b>are cheating on her</b>.

And not using condoms? How stupid can you be? You get a girl pregnant, you're responsible for the baby, regardless of your feelings on the subject. And no, not every girl is going to want to get an abortion. Not using a condom ranks your intellegence with that of a rock.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-19-2006, 04:53 PM
And using an animal as an analogy to justify human behavior is always a piss-poor excuse.Yop. Being civilized means not obeying our base animal instincts, including the lingering urge to nail every girl we possibly can.

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Well... I do not wish to be the subject of a torrent of abuse, so I hope you can all simply respect my lifestyle as I respect yours.

First: as for getting a girl pregnant... it hasn't happened yet. And I am pretty sure I am sterile (because I have been tested with good results).

Second: I only tend to sleep with drop-dead gorgeous, attractive girls, so I have no problems with being a Dad as my kiddy would definetly be cute. And I would be a great Dad too.

Third: It's also a girls responsibility to not get pregnant. She can use morning-after pills, which I sometimes helpfully supply.

Fourth: It really is not cheating because my girlfriend will absolutely not know about it.

Fifth: I will be sleeping with a lesbian and because she is a lesbian, and not straight, it definetly IS NOT cheating. No way.

XxSephirothxX
10-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Do you intentionally say things that you know virtually any decent member of society would disagree with, or do you honestly believe things such as:

I will be sleeping with a lesbian and because she is a lesbian, and not straight, it definetly IS NOT cheating. No way
I have trouble believing this is nothing more than an act, but if it is, use your mothersmurfing brain or read up on what it means to be in a serious relationship. You can't have a double-standard where it's okay for you to bang any chick you want, but your girlfriend would be a slut if she had sex with other people.

Shaun
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Wow, debate of the year, like.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-19-2006, 05:24 PM
It's so easy. It's like eating an orange. Melty fragments of utmost cauliflower.
I hope you can all simply respect my lifestyle as I respect yours.From what you are telling us, you do not conduct a lifestyle that is deserving of any reasonable person's respect.
I am pretty sure I am sterile
I have no problems with being a DadNot that sure at all, then, are you?
I only tend to sleep with drop-dead gorgeous, attractive girlsYou know, most people have become so jaded with the Internet these days that they won't even bother to carve out a set of false circumstances to brag about to their cyber-audience. It's good to see someone keeping the dream alive.
I would be a great Dad too.No.
It's also a girls responsibility to not get pregnant.It's at least as much your responsibility as it is hers. Just because she's not taking care of it doesn't mean it's all right for you to exhibit the same negligence.
It really is not cheating because my girlfriend will absolutely not know about it.We've already established that you're completely ignorant to the precepts of crime and punishment, so since I can't relate this truth to you in legal metaphors, you'll simply have to trsut me on this one: That is still cheating.
I will be sleeping with a lesbian and because she is a lesbian, and not straight, it definetly IS NOT cheating. No way.The act itself is a perfect crystallization of infidelity, regardless of whether your partner in crime is a Lesbian or a baboon.

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 05:34 PM
I will be sleeping with a lesbian and because she is a lesbian, and not straight, it definetly IS NOT cheating. No way.The act itself is a perfect crystallization of infidelity, regardless of whether your partner in crime is a Lesbian or a baboon.
Good point. And as Devil Man pointed out before, animals aren't monogomous and like to have several partners, so I suggest that you go down to the zoo Devil Man, find yourself a "drop-dead gorgeous, attractive girl" baboon and get all freaky-deeky with her. At least you won't be cheating with your girlfriend and you will be keeping that swingin' spirit alive in the animal kingdom. :thumb:

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 07:14 PM
People can say all they like about me but I choose to live my life style and nobody gets hurt! My girlfriend will never find out so... she wont get hurt at all.

And it isn't cheating because: I love my girlfriend alot. I simply like my friend, which is why I wanna have a fun night with her, so therefore, because I dont love her the way I love my girlfriend, it is not cheating.

If I loved my friend the same way... yeah, then it would be cheating. But I don't. So no, I dont think it is at all wrong.

RiseToFall
10-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I don't understand why all of you guys even bother with this. It's pretty easy to see that he's full of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. Keep your imaginary girlfriend and lesbian friend to yourself, you'll be doing us all a favor.

YTDN
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Somehow I think this guy either had a messed up childhood, is part of some crazed cult, or is lying. Personally, I think know that he's lying, because no normal guy could have such a twisted logic.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I suggest you talk to your girlfriend about it, and see if she wants to try other things too. If this isn't a loada horse....stuff, that is. You're clearly a swinger which, other people of EoFF, isn't a bad thing (though I don't like the idea of it). But, unless both partners do it, that is cheating. It's not considered by some to be cheating, it just is cheating. No two ways about it. It's the old "I make love to my girlfriend, but have sex with other people" thing. Nothing wrong with it as long as it's two-way.

Misfit
10-19-2006, 07:34 PM

Of course I would mind!
You are a waste.

'Nuff said.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't think it's right to insult someone's way of life, or to insult them directly.

The Devil Man
10-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks Quin n' Tonic, you're the only one whose said anything nice and helpful. Cheers man.

And for the rest of everyone who is criticising me or saying 'yeah it's imaginary, he is lying' well... okay. Not much I can say to that.

And everyone has a way of living their life. I got mine. And in my life,

NOBODY GETS HURT.

I never hurt anybody. So I respect everyone else morals, you should respect mine.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Though I respect you DM, I think that the way you're treating your girlfriend is disgusting.

theundeadhero
10-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Noboby gets hurt... except your girlfriend when she finds out anyway or some other girl when gets pregnant.

Jowy
10-19-2006, 08:08 PM
That and whatever illegitimate children come your way.

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Like others, I'm starting to think that this is a troll thread.

10-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Loyalty is a beautiful thing, that's all I can say. I hope you see that someday.

Lord Xehanort
10-19-2006, 08:23 PM
cheating

adj 1: not faithful to a spouse or lover

NOWHERE does it say 'getting caught being unfaithful'. NOR does it say 'having sex with a straight individual other than one's spouse or lover'.

Having sex with this girl while you already have a girlfriend is immoral, irresponsible and cheating. Not feeling bad about it is heartless and I hope your girlfriend finds out about your "chick on the side".

Also, while many animals have multiple sexual partners, they allow their current partners to have multiple partners. If your girlfriend having sex with another guy makes her a slut, then you having sex with another girl makes YOU a slut. I bet that if your girlfriend said, "Sweetie, I'm having sex with this gay guy who I don't love but just wanna get it on with, I only love you so it's okay", you'd slap her. Placing yourself on a separate playing field is sexist and foolish.

You would never make a good husband, because you'd probably cheat on your wife, too.

Also, even if you and your girlfriend have different friends, she WILL find out. Either you'll call her the wrong name in sex, or this lesbian's friends will tell their friends, will tell their friends, will tell etc... who will tell your girlfriend.

And, to top it all off, you might get herpes.

Even considering that it's not cheating because it's with a lesbian ((who is obviously not a 6 on the scale, because she has interest in sex with men, placing her somewhere from 3-5)) and that it's okay because you'll keep it a secret says nothing good about your character. Sex without love is hurt. I was in a sex without love relationship, and I still cry. You ARE hurting people... and all your secrets only make you despicable.

ShunNakamura
10-19-2006, 08:35 PM
cheat (cht) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "cheating" [P]
v. cheatˇed, cheatˇing, cheats
v. tr.

1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.

v. intr.

1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

n.

1. An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
2. One who cheats; a swindler.
3. Law. Fraudulent acquisition of another's property.
4. Botany. An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions.

cheat
One entry found for cheat.
Main Entry: 1cheat
Pronunciation: 'chEt
Function: verb
Etymology: 2cheat
transitive verb
1 : to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud
2 : to influence or lead by deceit, trick, or artifice
3 : to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting <cheat death>
intransitive verb
1 a : to practice fraud or trickery b : to violate rules dishonestly <cheat at cards> <cheating on a test>
2 : to be sexually unfaithful -- usually used with on <was cheating on his wife>
3 : to position oneself defensively near a particular area in anticipation of a play in that area <the shortstop was cheating toward second base>

Go on ahead and look through it Mr. Devil Man. It appears that you are cheating by several definitions of the word.

Once again I will re-itterate it would not be cheating if you did not have to hide it. The fact that you feel the need to hide it indicates that faithful in your Girl-freind's mind means not to go sleeping around.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-19-2006, 08:39 PM

I respect your opinions, but I disagree because...

I've always stuck to that old saying. 'What you don't know can't hurt you'

And she will never find out!

It seems the thread has entered a new level of debate! There isn't a "Will this work with a lesbian" debate, it's "Oh, I have a girlfriend already too" debate. And I simply must enter the ring (even if I'm starting to wonder about the truth of this story) !

Does trust mean NOTHING to you? The point of having a girlfriend isn't about having sex (with or without the partner, in this case :rolleyes2) it's about having an intellectual relationship with someone. Talking to them. Loving the simple things in life with them. Having someone to love at a deeper level. Someone to trust when you need help in your life. The list goes on.

It's not about desicrating your honour with a paltry squirt of liquid, indulging in forbidden actions with someone who won't even enjoy it romantically or in a sexual way. Your girlfriend trusts you! She loves you! And how do you expect to keep another relationship going IF you can convert a lesbian into another girlfriend ?!?

Worse, you could impregnate the lesbian if you don't use a condom! What a fine affair then!

This is truly mind-boggling to me!

People can get mad at me but...

It is just un-natural for one person to have sex with just one person for the rest of their life. It is wierd.

Likewise...

It is wierd to just have sex with your girlfriend if someone else offers you something so nice :) This lesbian chick is really pretty and I am looking forward to next month and, yeah, she knows my no-condoms policy.

I would regret it for the rest of my life if I said 'no' to her, so, really, I have no choice :( I don't want to have regrets anymore!

Regrets? Truly you don't understand the concept, just as you don't understand the concept of truth, trust and love. You understand the definitions... just not the ramifications of the terms, the connections.

If I ever cheated on a girl, I would regret that all my life, not ignoring sexual attraction.

And do you want to be like monkeys and chickens? Living without restraint and reason? Human maturity is all about restraint. Animals go around and kill each other, yet we have the reason not to go to war; they force others to give up food, while we are humane enough to give to charity to keep other starving humans alive; animals have sex with all sorts of partners, but we can actually live in real relationships.

We could all give in to our sexual fantasies, but we have the possibility of empathy! Do you not understand that one either?

Yamaneko
10-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Why is this thread still open? He's obviously lying about all this, so I'll just close it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-20-2006, 12:33 AM
It was fun either way.

Yamaneko
10-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Yop.