PDA

View Full Version : Silly Sally!

Rye
10-13-2006, 08:01 PM
The other day I was soaring through the sky, like I do, the rainbows a ribbon in my hair, when I decided to land to Nice, France. I visited my silly French proud sunflower homie, Frenchie. He moaned ENTRE! then we flapped our arms and took off into the direction of the east, but not before waving goodbye to Mr. Huxley MILF because with his new boots, he's like 30 billion feet tall, who yelled out "Initiating Well FRANCE!! HuXD" in salutation, his pink Stephanie Lazy Town hair fluttering in the wind.

The air was brisk and refreshing and all the beautiful Norwegian women yelled "juhu~" as they waved their handkerchiefs in their towers (juhu is a kind of shy flirtacious hi, elsie, don't ban me. ;___; ) overhead to Frenchie as we passed by, which angered Levian to the point where he almost banned me, until grapes gently floated from my outstretched arms. Grapes appease him, you see, I think he likes to crush them with his toes because he wants the iceburgs in Norway to be purple. Then we wooooooooshed away into the sunset, the gold rays glinting upon the large chin of Frenchie. When landed in Japan and became geisha in the okiya of Christmas. Then tears pooled in Frenchie's eyes when he finally realised that he was beautiful, after his mizuage (which is not losing your virginity, sillies, Memoirs of a Geisha is inaccurate with that), to the Full House soundtrack, to which I said "Silly sally!" because he was always beautiful in Raistlin's perverted eyes. A beautiful moment was shared by all... until!

Then I was clutched from the sky by the lustrous hands of every male Japanophile on EoFF and terrible things would have happened, except at the last moment, with the last of his remaining power, Frenchie whispered "Pomme Au Revoir~", as he exploded and destroyed the Japanophiles by telling them that the teen girls they cybered with where really him. :bigsmile:

---

Do you find yourself to be a silly person? :) I like making silly stories, it tickles my fancy!

The Devil Man
10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Whups! Devil Man missed out the rest of his Post!

Yes... Devil Man most surely is a silly person because being silly is cute! :roll:

And Devil Man likes equally silly people as it shows they are playful and have a nice attitude to life and enjoy their days...

So, yes, he most certainly is! :spin:

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm silly in person. But can't be arsed to figure out the spelling of the crap I say in real life :bigsmile:

I have my own little sketch show that has a Yorkshire bendy ruler and a Yorkshire pencil case. They talk about stuff, and then, for no reason, the pencil case eats the ruler. It really is a must see.

Skarr
10-13-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm almost too silly. In fact one day I was swiming in the sea-duh-and this fish totally asked me where the bathroom was. I told him it was behind the massive coral reed we were in. Then I was directing traffic to the bathroom for the 'fishies' all freaking day. I totally went back in my boat, threw out a line, caught these 'fishies' and ate the basterds! The End. :)

Madame Adequate
10-14-2006, 12:57 AM
See my LJ for evidence of my serious and austere nature.

By the way, I'm editing the link in my sig to direct to this thread, because the story is the best work of literature in Human history.

Spammerman
10-14-2006, 01:02 AM
funny yes
crazy hell yes
silly of course.

Rainecloud
10-14-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm silly, but only when the mood takes me.

If I'm in a bad mood, I become serious and sensible.

RiseToFall
10-14-2006, 08:31 AM
OMG I think I'm blind after squinting so much. On to the topic.

I'm just a big kid, so I try to be as silly as I can.

Breine
10-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I can be extremely silly when I'm around my friends. It's to the point where everyone thinks we're weird because there's so much internal humour going on :)

Rye
10-14-2006, 01:56 PM
See my LJ for evidence of my serious and austere nature.

By the way, I'm editing the link in my sig to direct to this thread, because the story is the best work of literature in Human history.

I'm sooooo proud. ;___;

And I'm usually very silly, but I can be pretty serious too. Depends on my mood. xD