PDA

View Full Version : Interference?

Spammerman
10-13-2006, 09:14 PM
My girlfriend's friend was like" Dude. Youre not giving her space. GO away, then she told me our math teacher said that when tehy were tlaking Im not giving her own life, im crowding ehr to much, and this relation ship wont last, yaddah yaddah yaddah. Little did they know, my gf hates space. So SCORE( not the adult way)! ME 1, them none. I just feel like saying, Ill run stuff how I want to run stuff( I dont mean as in control everything, but make my own mistakes and what not).

So, after reading my rant, the question is Do you hate when people interfere with something that isn't even about them??

Fuego
10-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh, you mean 98% of the population ... yea i hate them too

:bigbiggri

Kappy
10-13-2006, 10:45 PM
HOW aren't you utterly exhausted?

Jowy
10-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Yes, most people should stay out of business that isn't their own.

I am pretty damn nosy sometimes though. ;)

sephirothishere
10-13-2006, 10:47 PM
....i hate people tellin me what to do...they think htey know what i should be doin...what bastards...i like to meet some crazy ass foo and put the smackdownon their foo ass.....

McLovin'
10-13-2006, 10:48 PM
They piss me off and make me want to break their necks.

Old Manus
10-13-2006, 10:49 PM
I hate it when moderators interfere by deleting my posts.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes.

Except when that person is me. My morals tend to get in the way of my judgement.

Spammerman
10-14-2006, 12:45 AM
HOW aren't you utterly exhausted?

Shocking discoveries make me hyper. They're even longer posts.

Skarr
10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Ofcourse. Moderators are hella nosey.

Don't ban me please. :(

Xander
10-14-2006, 12:53 AM
People who interfere with the relationships of others make me angry, because it should be obvious that,

a) noone knows whats going on/why etc, except the 2 in the relationship,wtf gives people the right to make judgements when they have no idea?

b) the friends of each person will be biased and therefore on their side/etc, duh. Doesn't make them right.

Grr! Concentrate on your own life :p

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-14-2006, 01:07 AM
I hate people like that.

tan
10-14-2006, 01:35 AM
Well, I don't think people who interfere are always bad. I mean, when the person who is being interfered to be interfered with for some sort of problem that they can't get over without someone else (drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.) then it's right to interfere.

However, if it's something as miniscule as a little high school relationship then it isn't right to interfere (unless something big is going on, such as abuse going on between them).

Sylvie
10-14-2006, 01:45 AM
People like that piss me off. I'm the kind of guy who hates it oh-so-much when people tell me what to do, and shove their stupid asses in my business.

Spammerman
10-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Well, I don't think people who interfere are always bad. I mean, when the person who is being interfered to be interfered with for some sort of problem that they can't get over without someone else (drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.) then it's right to interfere.

However, if it's something as miniscule as a little high school relationship then it isn't right to interfere (unless something big is going on, such as abuse going on between them).

I dont maen stuff like that. I mean stuff like relationships. Im ok with important interventions, just not interference. And im in middle school. Not high school.

Fuego
10-14-2006, 04:49 AM

Honestly Tan, how many Middle or high schoolers are ACTUAL drug addicts and alcoholics ... ?

Its mostly just people who have nothing better to do .... and should be stoned ... not stoned as in wanna get high ... i mean I PITTY THE FOO and chuck a rock at their skull !

***EDIT***
I agree interventions are one thing though ... and sometimes needed . this is different situation altogether . :D

farplaner
10-14-2006, 07:11 AM
My girlfriend's friend was like" Dude. Youre not giving her space. GO away, then she told me our math teacher said that when tehy were tlaking Im not giving her own life, im crowding ehr to much, and this relation ship wont last, yaddah yaddah yaddah. Little did they know, my gf hates space. So SCORE( not the adult way)! ME 1, them none. I just feel like saying, Ill run stuff how I want to run stuff( I dont mean as in control everything, but make my own mistakes and what not).

So, after reading my rant, the question is Do you hate when people interfere with something that isn't even about them??

Has it occured to you that her friend may be jealous of the time she spends with you? If this is the case, maybe you should try warming up to her friend (if it can be done safely) so there's no tension there.

On the other hand, seeing as how you are in middle school, you and your girl will probably be over each other in a week or two (no offense).

Spammerman
10-14-2006, 01:22 PM
If shes like me for more thann a year, you think itll be over that fast? Or am i just optimistic due to my inexperience with relationships?