PDA

View Full Version : If you were the Last Man/Woman on Earth...

The Devil Man
10-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Last night your beloved Devil Man had a dream...

No...

A nightmare...

NO!:eek:

A PROPHECY!!! :eek:

Yes! Devil Man was given a Hellish Vision of the Future! In this dream he imagined a World where All the Nations of the Earth had torn themselves apart and Lavished Death and Destruction Upon One Another! Cities were in Flames and Fires Burned Furiously for as Far as the Eye could See!:hot: Every country had Destroyed Itself and Devil Man was living in a Post-Apocalyptic Wilderness where he was the Sole Survivor of the Human Race!

Yes! That is right! The Fate of Mankind rested Heavily Upon the Shoulders of your friend Devil Man! :eek:

And what did Devil Man do to save our wonderful Human Race?

He chased chickens :tongue:

Yes! That is right! Devil Man, the last human on Earth, spent every single day and every single night happily chasing chickens and playing with little chicks that go 'cluck, cluck, cluck!' :spin: He had a truly joyous and merry time!

So Devil Man's topic is: If you were the Last Man or Woman on Earth... what would you do? :)

How would you bear the responsibilites of mankind?

Breine
10-14-2006, 10:53 AM
If I was the last man on earth I guess I'd be busy making babies with a lot of women... o_O

Rainecloud
10-14-2006, 12:10 PM
I've often thought about this. If I was the last person on earth, I'd go through everyone's houses and raid their belongings. Imagine all the interesting, naughty things I'd find.

:)

Captain Maxx Power
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Last man on Earth? Eat. Since I assume there'd be no eletricity I can't play computer games, so I'd just gorge and then wait for death, since I don't know how to grow my own food. Not that it would matter, as being the only man alive I'd have no way to procreate.

Actually this topic's a real downer. :(

Novaris
10-14-2006, 12:42 PM
I'd build a rocket and go to mars.

Levian
10-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Sudoku

Lunar Odin
10-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I'd just say to myself whats the point of living if there isn't any othe lads to hang around with I'd go crazy:D

Resha
10-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Sudoku

Definitely. All day long. Good stuff.

McLovin'
10-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Live like a pimp.

blackmage_nuke
10-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Rewrite the guiness book of records, new tallest person alive, new richest person alive etc

yay!

Christmas
10-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I will feast on LITTLE MANUS' corpse and dance on his bones. :bigsmile:

Faris
10-14-2006, 03:48 PM
If I was the last woman Earth, I'd have to say "And thus the world ended. Have a good night everyone! I'll see 'ya next time."

Jowy
10-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I'd have fun doing whatever the hell I wanted for about a week or so and then I think I'd probably just die out of despair.

Quindiana Jones
10-14-2006, 05:31 PM
I'd run around naked until I died.

BardTard
10-14-2006, 05:38 PM
If I was the last woman on earth... I'd kill myself. Yes, I would rather die than continue repopulating the world. I wouldn't want all those guys trying to screw me, it's bad enough when they're all hitting on me in 4th hour! Unless my boyfriend is still alive, then I wouldn't kill myself, I'd make them all jealous and tell them if they want sex they can be gay together. If there were no men... I'd play video games all day... and eat cookies and drink soda... and go roller skating and play with my... toy.

Denmark
10-14-2006, 06:08 PM
I like Rainecloud's idea, it seems interesting. I'd just go around the continent (and into South America if need be) on bicycle or even by walking (assuming there was no electricity and fuel for car or airplane) and raid people's houses. I'd probably go to NYC or LA first, find celebrity houses. But if I was the only man with a lot of hot womens, I'd single-handedly repopulate the human race. Then they'd be awesome.

If there WAS fuel for an airplane or helicopter, I'd learn to fly or die trying. Totally worth it!

fire_of_avalon
10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
If I was truly, sincerely the last person on earth I'd probably throw myself off of a cliff.

If I was the last woman on earth and there were more men, I'd break out some fertility drugs, have several sets of quintuplets, raise them and begin repopulating the earth, I reckon.

Fire_Emblem776
10-14-2006, 06:19 PM
If I was truly, sincerely the last person on earth I'd probably throw myself off of a cliff.

If I was the last woman on earth and there were more men, I'd break out some fertility drugs, have several sets of quintuplets, raise them and begin repopulating the earth, I reckon.

Woah:eek: Thats got to be painful.

If i was the last dude alive, that sucks :eep: But think of all the peace and quite:love: And if thier was a woman around, i guess it wouldnt hurt to try to have kids. As akward as that may be:eep:

Quindiana Jones
10-14-2006, 06:23 PM

You want me :jokey:

escobert
10-14-2006, 06:29 PM
I'd be gettin busy ;)

Psychotic
10-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I'd find bodies of people, dress them up nicely and brush their hair, and then have exquisite tea parties with them.

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2006, 01:11 AM
If I was the last man on earth I guess I'd be busy making babies with a lot of women... o_O

Vincent, Thunder God
10-15-2006, 01:16 AM
Last night your beloved Devil Man had a dream...

No...

A nightmare...

NO!:eek:

A PROPHECY!!! :eek:

Yes! Devil Man was given a Hellish Vision of the Future! In this dream he imagined a World where All the Nations of the Earth had torn themselves apart and Lavished Death and Destruction Upon One Another! Cities were in Flames and Fires Burned Furiously for as Far as the Eye could See!:hot: Every country had Destroyed Itself and Devil Man was living in a Post-Apocalyptic Wilderness where he was the Sole Survivor of the Human Race!

Sounds like the Terminator trilogy.

Anyway, I would look around for any other survivors, if any existed (specifically a female one) and, after ensuring the surival of the race through many children, start a new civilization in my name.

Which I already did, according to my religion and my holy book, Thunderan.

Zeromus_X
10-15-2006, 01:18 AM
I'd have fun doing whatever the hell I wanted for about a week or so and then I think I'd probably just die out of despair.