PDA

View Full Version : Should 'Being A Pimp' be called a Job?

The Devil Man
10-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Devil Man was having an interesting conversation with a friend today about, uhh... Ladies of the Night :rolleyes2 And he was having this chat with a delightful female friend of his. We were talking and talking and... well... we had a discussion which Devil Man would like to know your opinions on!

As you know... there is a famous legalised brothel in Nevada called 'the Bunny Ranch'. And Amsterdam is full of brothels. One day in the future, prostitution may be legalised in many countries too! But these Ladies of the Night need someone to, uhh, help them get them clients. This person being a 'pimp' :pimp:

Devil Man's topic is therefore: Should being a Pimp, a proper Pimp, be an actual profession one can be proud of and boast on his CV?

For you see... pimping really IS a job! It's true! How else can a lady of the night get clients? But should it be a formal occupation? Because you DO need to build up a clientele, just like any other business! Should there be degrees offered in Universities such as 'Pimping Studies' or 'Pimp Science?' :confused: Like Biology, but even better! :tongue:

Devil Man is unsure... which is why he wishes to know the opinions of his beloved EoFF'ers!

Lost Number
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah. Sure, isint being an agent for a film star a job? They are just agents for prostitutes.

Jowy
10-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Illegal and illegitimate ways of making money aren't considered jobs.

Reine
10-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Dont you go insulting the pimp now }=(

Polaris
10-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Prositution is one of the most acient job in the world, even though I don't like that kind of job I have to agree that it is a job... that takes guts to do it...

Giga Guess
10-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Should there be degrees offered in Universities? After all... you can do 'media studies' as a course, so why not 'Pimping Studies' or 'Pimp Science?' :confused: Like Biology, but even better! :tongue:

Slappin' yo Ho 101?

No...I don't think it should be a recognized occupation.

escobert
10-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Pimping is not a job.

McLovin'
10-14-2006, 04:31 PM
I try.

Tavrobel
10-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Pimpin' is a job.

It's just not that respectable.

Evastio
10-14-2006, 04:53 PM
I don't think it should.

daggertrepe
10-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Ew no. Jowy's right.

Decessus
10-14-2006, 08:19 PM
My business is to do the business. And business is booming.

Moon Rabbits
10-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Prostitution should be a legal and regulated occupation for the safety of the women and because their body is their business, they can sell it if they want.

Pimping, of course, could be a business too. So long as the guy isn't 'smacking his bitch up'.

McLovin'
10-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Should 'Being A Pimp' be called a Job?

No, it should be called Magus of Zeal.

sephirothishere
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
pimpin sounds like hard work......yeh......but then we'd have to get into the whole is bein a "stay at home mother" a job......

Fire_Emblem776
10-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Should there be degrees offered in Universities? After all... you can do 'media studies' as a course, so why not 'Pimping Studies' or 'Pimp Science?' :confused: Like Biology, but even better! :tongue:

Slappin' yo Ho 101?

No...I don't think it should be a recognized occupation.

That kind of job would lack respect.