PDA

View Full Version : Worst way to die

YTDN
10-14-2006, 09:21 PM
What do you think is the worst way do die?

I think drowning would be a rather unpleasent way to go.

Old Manus
10-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Drowning in Devil Man's threads

BardTard
10-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Yeah that, OR getting eaten.

McLovin'
10-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Anything that has to do with suffering.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEv-sEV1FNU You will see a lot of funny pain in this thing.

I think falling down a mountain would hurt like hell.

Shauna
10-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Any form of death that is slow and painful. xD

Odaisé Gaelach
10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Drowning would be the worst for me.

400 REM of radiation comes in at a close second... vomiting, pain, weakness... a period of calm... then your skin turns violet, dies, and starts to peel off...

Decessus
10-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Ebola.

Skarr
10-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Crucifixion. But thank God that's over with.

Ryth
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Being buried alive. Thrown in a coffin and left underground to die. That frightens me the most.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Drowning, trapped under ice while you watch people try and save you.

Dreddz
Apparantly, after the stage where you really badly need to breathe, drowning isnt so bad. I wouldnt know though as I havent gone to that extreme, maybe someday though.

Getting burned, eaten, dismembered, decapitated or disemboweled are pretty bad ways to go.

Dying in your sleep seems like the best way, but I'd like to be conscience when I go. Leaving your body for good is an experience I'd like to feel.

sephirothishere
But thank God that's over with

hahahhahhaha....
i wouldnt like to be tortured by hanging over a bath full of water with my feet in it....and some dudes electocutin me.....

Evastio
10-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Getting brutally tortured with your family and friends would be really awful.

Polaris
10-14-2006, 09:34 PM
When I'll finish writting the '20 way of killing Paris Hilton' you'll see! muahahahahahahahahah

Odaisé Gaelach
10-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Apparantly, after the stage where you really badly need to breathe, drowning isnt so bad.

I thought that you get to the point where you just have to breathe, so you do, except instead of breathing in air you're breathing in water, and it all comes in and fills your lungs?

i wouldnt like to be tortured by hanging over a bath full of water with my feet in it....and some dudes electocutin me.....

You're forgetting... the goal of torture isn't to kill your victims, just to hurt them enough so that you tell them what they want. Killing your victims is optional...

I Am Stoner
Having your skin pealed completely off and spending the last couple of second of your life in a bathtub full of salt screaming in agony.

XxSephirothxX
I've always thought drowning would be one of the most unpleasant ways to go. Of course, there's always torture, which could easily be more severe depending on who's doing the torturing.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Drowning. I hate not being able to breath.

Iceglow
The Worst way to die? hmm theres a few,

1) Having your body tied to a cage of rats and then having something designed to create panic in the rats eventually the rats will take the only viable escape which will be to eat through your body to escape! (read 1984 by George Orwell they did something similar in this)

2) Being boiled to death, A torture method used in Feudal Japan to make people speak when held in captivity, if several members of a band of bandits were captured to make them reveal the identity or location of their leader/base. They would take one and place him in a large cauldron over a pile of wood (the water would be cold at first) then they would heat the water up and boil the man alive. It is said that they could keep a man screaming in agony for almost 7 hours. If the man did not die of the pain before the dawn (for this was almost certainly done at night to make the cries carry to his imprisoned comrades who knew the next night one of them would be taken) he might just be granted mercy and executed by a samurai who was attending. Read Sho-gun by James Clavell for more details (a work of fiction but the torture method was real.)

Twisted Tinkerbell
When I'll finish writting the '20 way of killing Paris Hilton' you'll see! muahahahahahahahahah

Lol, you rock!

sephirothishere
10-14-2006, 09:41 PM
You're forgetting... the goal of torture isn't to kill your victims, just to hurt them enough so that you tell them what they want. Killing your victims is optional...

i wouldnt talk.....

Dreddz
10-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Apparantly, after the stage where you really badly need to breathe, drowning isnt so bad.

I thought that you get to the point where you just have to breathe, so you do, except instead of breathing in air you're breathing in water, and it all comes in and fills your lungs?

Im unsure, I watched a program one time of those deep sea divers who can hold their breathe for up to 5 minutes. They said after the first need for air the discomforting feeling mellows out. Its like a big hill, once your over the top and on the way down, its a breeze.

sephirothishere
10-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Im unsure, I watched a program one time of those deep sea divers who can hold their breathe for up to 5 minutes. They said after the first need for air the discomforting feeling mellows out. Its like a big hill, once your over the top and on the way down, its a breeze.

holding your breath is different.....
and whne you fall into icy water you gasp for breath jus as a reflex...and then you breath in water and your lungs fill with water..and you drown.....

Fire_Emblem776
10-14-2006, 10:08 PM
I get a heart attack just as I am about to give the final hit on the boss of FF XXX. Cus its just too much.

Khaotic
10-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Being eaten alive.

Sylvie
10-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Drowning, buried alive, or being impaled. (The kind where they strip you naked and put you on a pole with your anus first, and the pole slowly rips through from the bottom up.)

BardTard
10-14-2006, 11:07 PM
That sounds so painful :crying: I don't want anything going up my butt and killing me!!!!

mooglebunni608
10-14-2006, 11:13 PM
Being burned/boiled alive. Pretty muvch any death that includes heat scares me T_T

Venom
10-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Having a rock thrown at your eye.

KentaRawr!
10-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Jumping off a building and hitting a very sharp fence in your chin, thus ripping off your head.

escobert
10-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Burnith.

Quindiana Jones
10-14-2006, 11:33 PM
Alone and slowly.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Well, any form of slow torture in which the toruturer, after a long time, eventually slightly overestimates the pain level, killing you. I don't really want to think about what kind of torture that might entail.

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2006, 01:27 AM
Any form of asphyxiation.
Burned alive.

Seriously, no other ways compare.

Levian
10-15-2006, 01:32 AM
Cheerful thread.

Anyway, your brother clawing your paws making you fall into a valley full of running gnu's.

Rinion
10-15-2006, 03:20 AM
Being forced to eat dairy products and honey for a full day. Then being tied down in a boat after being smeared with honey and/or sugar water and pushed into a still freshwater lake. The bugs will eat away at your skin, and when you finally have to defecate, you will probably have diarrhea. At which point said bugs would begin eating away at your anus. A man survived this for fifteen days before dying.

Yeah, I would drown a hundred times before dealing with this.

Zeromus_X
10-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Probably drowning. That's the worst way to go.

But...maybe not compared to that. 0_o;

Shiny
10-15-2006, 03:48 AM
Getting hit by a falling spaceship toilet seat.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 03:51 AM
Being pushed over a hill while in a port-a-potty.

Yuffie514
10-15-2006, 04:57 AM
almost anything that involves sharp objects or blades. i've seen the Silent Hill movie and i rank a certain incident there as "most gruesome"...

Araciel
10-15-2006, 05:00 AM

hah like in that hbo show?

i would say i have no idea the worst way....if there is such a thing as reincarnation and i find out how to tap into my past lives, i'll let ya know. burning would probably suck

ama124
10-15-2006, 05:08 AM
I think burning alive is the worst way to die

I remember last year my teacher said that drowning is actually the most peaceful way to die because as soon as you get over the fear and fact that you are going to die its peaceful because its like you are being reborn again. I dont really remeber what he said word for word so it might sound funny but thats what he somewhat said.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Getting tortured until you wish you died. Or what Genji said...*shudders*

Goldenboko
10-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Having a murder find you while you take a poop, you'd be completely helpless, not to mention embarassed. (Get it? bare assed)

ValkyrieWing
10-15-2006, 05:54 AM
Defenestration.

Araciel
10-15-2006, 05:54 AM
Having a murder find you while you take a poop, you'd be completely helpless, not to mention embarassed. (Get it? bare assed)

this nearly made me fall off my chair....i don't know why but it's hilarious to me

Reine
10-15-2006, 06:00 AM
Christmas will enjoy this thread :p

Goldenboko
10-15-2006, 06:08 AM

this nearly made me fall off my chair....i don't know why but it's hilarious to me

Thank you *Takes a bow*

Dr Unne
10-15-2006, 07:29 AM
Murdered by your spouse. Or maybe by your parents.

Yamaneko
10-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Coating your feet with salt water and having a goat lick it off. This will eventually kill you. Eventually...

Rainecloud
10-15-2006, 07:59 AM
Being impaled on a javelin (via your groin).

=/

N8V_Tidus25
10-15-2006, 08:16 AM
I'd say knowing your going to die and theres nothing u can do about it...i say thats the worst way to die

blackmage_nuke
10-15-2006, 08:29 AM
Stabbed in the back while your praying and people always asking if they can bring you back to life after your death, then being ripped from the afterlife back to life via some form of universe editor and made to live the rest of your "life" without any talking or lines, following the orders of some button pressing fanboy and fighting for your pathetic existance

Or being pecked to death by a duck

Shiny
10-15-2006, 04:41 PM

Yes. :) It was on Showtime though. Dead Like Me I think it was called.

Alastair|UK
10-15-2006, 04:43 PM
DEATH BY COOKIE MONSTER ! :monster2:

Rocket Edge
10-15-2006, 04:46 PM
The Worst way to die? hmm theres a few,

1) Having your body tied to a cage of rats and then having something designed to create panic in the rats eventually the rats will take the only viable escape which will be to eat through your body to escape! (read 1984 by George Orwell they did something similar in this)

2) Being boiled to death, A torture method used in Feudal Japan to make people speak when held in captivity, if several members of a band of bandits were captured to make them reveal the identity or location of their leader/base. They would take one and place him in a large cauldron over a pile of wood (the water would be cold at first) then they would heat the water up and boil the man alive. It is said that they could keep a man screaming in agony for almost 7 hours. If the man did not die of the pain before the dawn (for this was almost certainly done at night to make the cries carry to his imprisoned comrades who knew the next night one of them would be taken) he might just be granted mercy and executed by a samurai who was attending. Read Sho-gun by James Clavell for more details (a work of fiction but the torture method was real.)

Holy crap...

~SapphireStar~
10-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Drowning or being eaten alive by something!

Araciel
10-15-2006, 10:19 PM

Yes. :) It was on Showtime though. Dead Like Me I think it was called.

oh ok...yeah it was called dead like me...interesting at first but it got old and unfunny to me. i dunno...US pay tv is all confusing to me! hehehe

it would suck...but the WORST way?

Breine
10-15-2006, 10:20 PM
There are a countless amount of scary ways to die that I can't even think of them all right now. Being crucified and buried alive would be terrible, though. Brrr...