PDA

View Full Version : CAnt sleep

Alastair|UK
10-15-2006, 02:07 PM
hi people just wondering if any one knows what i can do minus drugs to help myself sleep whenever i go to bed early i wake early and am really tired when i stay up late im tired :irked: and half the time its my aggresive/crazy ness that keeps me going if not i try to not show that im half asleep which half the time turn out me not knowing what any one is talking about :sleepy: HElp

I Am Stoner
10-15-2006, 02:09 PM
My advice would be go for more walks during the day, then at night you will be tired and then you can sleep more easily.

Christmas
10-15-2006, 02:09 PM
You need some bedtime stories. :bigsmile:

I will tell you some (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=92440) if you want. :jess:

blackmage_nuke
10-15-2006, 02:22 PM
warm glass of milk

ambermoon12
10-15-2006, 02:26 PM
hi people just wondering if any one knows what i can do minus drugs to help myself sleep whenever i go to bed early i wake early and am really tired when i stay up late im tired :irked: and half the time its my aggresive/crazy ness that keeps me going if not i try to not show that im half asleep which half the time turn out me not knowing what any one is talking about :sleepy: HElpGood afternoon, Alastair; I was just wondering, have you also been to a forum called Wicked Moon? This may be a case of mistaken identity, but I thought I would try and find out. And greetings one and all, at Eyes on Final Fantasy; I have at least one of the films, have seen the seventh about seven times, could watch it for-ever. I hope I will enjoy being here.

Rye
10-15-2006, 02:27 PM
It'd be a good idea to do some exercise during the day to wear your body and mind out. :)

Or listen to Christmas' enchanting bedtime stories. :bigsmile:

ambermoon12
10-15-2006, 02:28 PM
hi people just wondering if any one knows what i can do minus drugs to help myself sleep whenever i go to bed early i wake early and am really tired when i stay up late im tired :irked: and half the time its my aggresive/crazy ness that keeps me going if not i try to not show that im half asleep which half the time turn out me not knowing what any one is talking about :sleepy: HElpOh by the way, Al, I can't help you about sleep, except maybe a hot shower or bath, because I'm an insomniac myself

McLovin'
10-15-2006, 02:57 PM
CAnt Sleep

COunt sheep.

Alastair|UK
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
I was just wondering, have you also been to a forum called Wicked Moon?

nope never even heard of it :D lol and welcome to eyes on ff

Denmark
10-15-2006, 04:49 PM
get more exercise, it's good for you. consume less sugar and caffeine.