PDA

View Full Version : Guys, what would you do?

BardTard
10-15-2006, 06:14 PM
If you had a girlfriend, and some other guy came along and took her in his arms and told you "She's mine now, what are you gonna do about it?"

Well, what would you do?

Jowy
10-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Probably say something vulgar to the girl if she went along with it, and then execute the <b>Honest-to-God Punch In The Face</b> on the man.

escobert
10-15-2006, 06:24 PM
shoot him.

Roto13
10-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Nobody would ever leave me for someone possessive. If they know what's good for them.

BardTard
10-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh jeez.

Rye
10-15-2006, 06:27 PM
If the girl actually went along with it, then she's the one who should be decked in the face. Of course, society claims that to be wrong though, because of the old double standard. The other guy has no responsibility to the boyfriend, but the girlfriend does. The other guy may be a jerk for it, but the wrong lies more with the girl, to me.

Venom
10-15-2006, 06:27 PM
I dunno. I'd probably tell on him and get him in trouble or something like that. That'll show that bastard.

Christmas
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I wlll never leave my boyfriend just like that. :(

McLovin'
10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
There are only 3 options.

1) Go along with it and then have a threesome.

2) Call him gay and kick him in the nuts.

3) Repeat option 2 as much as desired.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Plant marijauna in his car and house. Then kill several of his family and friends and stuff them in his basement.

Then I just call the cops, and watch the magic. :cool:

BardTard
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
What if you were the guy trying to take the girl, and the girl's boyfriend told you to back off? What would you do then?

escobert
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Plant marijauna in his car and house. Then kill several of his family and friends and stuff them in his basement.

Marijuana isn't going to do THAT much for gettin him in tourble, you'd ahve to put coke in there :p

McLovin'
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
What if you were the guy trying to take the girl, and the girl's boyfriend told you to back off? What would you do then?

There are only 3 options.

1) Go along with it and then have a threesome.

2) Tell him that I am gay and then kick him in the nuts.

3) Repeat option 2 as much as desired.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM

Marijuana isn't going to do THAT much for gettin him in tourble, you'd ahve to put coke in there :p

Point taken. I'll have to write that down.

Do you think it was a bit excessive to eat some of the corpses before stuffing them in the basement?

Jowy
10-15-2006, 06:37 PM
If you eat the corpses, there's a lesser chance of the body being found.

I Am Stoner
10-15-2006, 06:37 PM

I would ask the girl who she wanted to be with most, him or me. If the reply was him, then, I might be angry, but I would honor her decision.

Rainecloud
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
I'd become very angry, of course. If the guy looked like a complete wimp, I'd probably try to beat the crap out of him. If he was a huge, muscular guy, I'd tell my Girlfriend to tickle him in order to set herself free, and then we'd both flee (assuming she wanted to stay with me instead of the other guy). :p

BardTard
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM

I would ask the girl who she wanted to be with most, him or me. If the reply was him, then, I might be angry, but I would honor her decision.

Most reasonable and on-topic response on here.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 06:44 PM

Most reasonable and on-topic response on here.

What do you find unreasonable with my methods? :mad2:

BardTard
10-15-2006, 06:49 PM

This:

Violence is NEVER OKAY.

Roto13
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Yes it is! *karate chop*

Shlup
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Leave it up to her to decide whose property she is.

Jowy
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Violence is a simple solution to solve a difficult problem!

Decessus
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM

This:

Violence is NEVER OKAY.

Shows what you know.

EDIT: So wait, your okay with marijuana planting?

Alastair|UK
10-15-2006, 06:58 PM
the chances of me having a girl or getting a girl are impossible so i dont know what id do ...............

BardTard
10-15-2006, 07:03 PM
EDIT: So wait, your okay with marijuana planting?

Some Guy from CW
10-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I'd leave it

...until nightfall, then go to his house and put a brick through one of his windows.

BardTard
10-15-2006, 07:13 PM
... You guys make me laugh... and not because you're funny...

Jowy
10-15-2006, 07:15 PM
We're just being honest.

Yamaneko
10-15-2006, 07:16 PM
"How about a threesome?"

Decessus
10-15-2006, 07:20 PM

You make me laugh because you take us seriously.

ama124
I wlll never leave my boyfriend just like that. :(

I agree, I would never leave my boyfiend like that. I would be totally disregarding his feelings and that wouldnt be fair. I would never do that to my boyfriend

BardTard
We're just being honest.

You're dead serious? All of you guys?

Decessus
10-15-2006, 07:21 PM

You make me laugh because you take us seriously.

Sylvie
10-15-2006, 07:21 PM
I would beat the fucking crap out of the stupid bastard.

BardTard
10-15-2006, 07:23 PM
*sigh* guys... I'll never understand.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 07:24 PM
*sigh*

Spammerman
10-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Leave it up to her to decide whose property she is.

then if she chooses me, but the guy doesnt care, deck him in the face. face can be interchangeable with nuts in this case

Sylvie
10-15-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm serious, I would walk up to him and deck that fucker in the face.

Decessus
10-15-2006, 07:27 PM
We didn't doubt you.

She just thinks I would plant marijuana on him, kill his freinds and family, stuff them in his basement, and call the cops and watch the magic.

LunarWeaver
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
If the girl actually went along with it, then she's the one who should be decked in the face. Of course, society claims that to be wrong though, because of the old double standard. The other guy has no responsibility to the boyfriend, but the girlfriend does. The other guy may be a jerk for it, but the wrong lies more with the girl, to me.

I actually quite agree with this ._. The person stuck in the middle of the whole "Oh my, fight over me" scenario never takes enough heat. If she's your girlfriend, she should take a united front with you and say "get the fuck away" as well.

Anyway, for me personally in that situation... I'm a total wuss and I'd probably do absolutely nothing :jess:

~SapphireStar~
10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Its already happened with me.

BardTard
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM

I actually quite agree with this ._. The person stuck in the middle of the whole "Oh my, fight over me" scenario never takes enough heat. If she's your girlfriend, she should take a united front with you and say "get the smurf away" as well.

Anyway, for me personally in that situation... I'm a total wuss and I'd probably do absolutely nothing :jess:

This is what I think. WHY should the girl immediately be like "get away from me" or whatever? I think the girl should wait for a reaction from her boyfriend, to see if he cares about her. I mean, if he doesn't do anything, that means he doesn't care if the other guy takes his girlfriend, so the girl might as well just go off with the other guy, right? I mean if she wants to, rejection is still optional.

But if the boyfriend immediately tells the guy to back off, then the girl knows that she's cared about and then should definitely reject the guy.

Jimsour
10-16-2006, 12:03 AM
If you had a girlfriend, and some other guy came along and took her in his arms and told you "She's mine now, what are you gonna do about it?"

Well, what would you do?

It involves me asking him if hes taking the piss, and if he isnt, then it involves a headbutt. :greenie:

Khaotic
10-16-2006, 12:07 AM
In all honesty, depending who the girlfriend was, and how long i've been with her, I'd either walk away thinking shes not worth it if thats how she's going to be, or if she was a girl i've been with for along time and we had serious things going on, I'd just take her hand and walk away with her and tell the guy to grow up.

Psychotic
10-16-2006, 12:10 AM
This is what I think. WHY should the girl immediately be like "get away from me" or whatever? I think the girl should wait for a reaction from her boyfriend, to see if he cares about her. I mean, if he doesn't do anything, that means he doesn't care if the other guy takes his girlfriend, so the girl might as well just go off with the other guy, right? I mean if she wants to, rejection is still optional.

But if the boyfriend immediately tells the guy to back off, then the girl knows that she's cared about and then should definitely reject the guy.If the girl in that situation is so insecure that she needs her boyfriend to do something dashing and heroic to prove he cares for her, and would happily go off with a complete stranger just to test him, then she's not worth going out with in the first place, let alone being "saved".

rubah
10-16-2006, 12:11 AM
smack her upside the head. or him if it was a gay guy. Definitely accompanied by some "what the crap"s

kikimm
10-16-2006, 12:11 AM
This is what I think. WHY should the girl immediately be like "get away from me" or whatever? I think the girl should wait for a reaction from her boyfriend, to see if he cares about her.

Yeah, and what kind of message does THAT send to your boyfriend? No thanks. That's just being manipulative. If you want to be with your boyfriend, you tell the other guy to fuck off. If you don't, you say goodbye to your boyfriend.

Khaotic
10-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Agreed. - with both psy and kikimm.

Skarr
10-16-2006, 01:59 AM

But if the boyfriend immediately tells the guy to back off, then the girl knows that she's cared about and then should definitely reject the guy.

That's not cool and I would call this a stupid option because people react differently to a situation. They girl should at least brush the other guy off her...at least.

But I'm not calling this stupid because I don't want this to happen to me.
Edit by Kishi~Oh Baby. Don't you know thats two weeks baby baby.

Nah, it's stupid. ^.^

Rinion
10-16-2006, 02:19 AM
I would probably execute an aincent form of martial arts called 'sweeping' where one throws another off balance and forced them to the ground, generally with one's feet..

Then I would have said girlfriend remove her high-heel shoot and continue to beat the living defication out of him.

^_^

yojimbosoul
10-16-2006, 04:21 AM
I'd do nothing at all. I'd just walk away and act like nothing had happened at all. If she came back to me, I'd treat her like a NORMAL friend.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-16-2006, 04:43 AM
If she went with him, then she can go with him. If she's not into me that much to go off with someone else when she feels like, then she can go.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2006, 02:45 AM
Stab him in the face repeatedly.

Lord Xehanort
10-17-2006, 02:51 AM
I don't like girls.

But my friend Mary and I hang out to check out guys. If a guy touched her and acted possessive, she'd kick his ass, and I'd flirt with him.

Reles
10-17-2006, 03:25 AM
Knowing me, I probably wouldn't do anything, I'd assume she's happy with this guy, and they can be happy together and have some babies or something. It's a simple solution that'd cause the least amount of drama, no need to put too many feelings into the situation and make it worse.

Jebus
10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I'd wait and see how she reacts. If she doesn't at least attempt to push him off, then I'd just shrug and walk off. It's not my problem anymore.

Quindiana Jones
10-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Unfortunately I am, occasionally, the bastard who does that. Though if I was the boyfriend and I saw me doing it, I'd smack myself in the face.

Iceglow
10-17-2006, 06:54 PM
hmm probably get very pissed off and upset, but if she wanted to be like that then fine screw her and all her stuff can be put in the trash/firepit most of all though when it didn't work out I would be there to tell her "I told you so" and when she wants me back because it worked so much better with me I would make her beg me and do what ever I wanted before just walking away from her and never seeing/speaking to her again

Behold the Void
10-17-2006, 07:02 PM
I find that situation to be highly illogical, but if it didn't happen I'd be more than happy to allow my girlfriend to be the first to deliver her remonstrance (given the girls I date, it wouldn't take very long). After she's been given the chance to exact her revenge, then I would take mine, likely in the form of a blistering verbal assault on his general lack of manliness, civility, social mores, or whatever.

If she goes with him because of that, then she's obviously not worth my time. And I hardly think I should be expected to pull some kind of hero crap in order to "prove" that I care enough about her. If my actions towards her in general don't already prove that, I highly doubt tangling with some guy who's likely far bigger and stronger than I am will do a whole lot besides end with me having the crap kicked out of me.

Seriously, I'd be extremely disgusted if the girl were to use that as some kind of manipulative tool to "test" me, and I wouldn't stand for it.

However, if she's obviously uncomfortable but unable to respond for whatever reason, I'm more than happy to stick up for her. If I'm in a committed relationship with a girl, I'm ALWAYS going to be willing to do that.

theundeadhero
10-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Honestly, I would laugh as she kicked him in the nuts.

I find women to be a little boring when they're wishy-washy. A little spirit and rebellion is part of what makes me attracted to a girl in the first place.

Rocket Edge
10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Honestly, I would laugh as she kicked him in the nuts.

Alive-Cat
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
I would laugh, because that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, in my honest opinion.

Bunny
10-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Ask her if it is true. If she says yes, I say goodbye. If she says no, then we say goodbye.

I am not a violent person nor do I show much emotion around people I am not entirely comfortable with. If the situation is especially horrid and sudden, with no clear reason as to why it is happening, I have no problem getting over a person at the drop of a hat.

Burtsplurt
10-17-2006, 07:28 PM
He's probably a psycho or an alien or something. I'd stay well clear. I like my brains where they are, thankyouverymuch.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-17-2006, 07:42 PM
If a guy came up to my girlfriend and did that, I would turn to her and say.
"Honey, you are aware that he has a penis right?" We'd laugh in his face and beat him to a bloody pulp. I miss having a girlfriend.