PDA

View Full Version : unanswered question

jammi567
10-15-2006, 10:26 PM
this question appears to have gone unanswered since at least the game was released. Why did Yuna get taken to Bevelle when Sin attcked Machalania lake, instead to being taken to Bekenal Desert along with the others?

Tavrobel
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
After the siege of Home, on the Airship, speak to Cid a couple of times, and he will reveal the truth.

Anyways, she WAS taken to Bikanel along with the others of the party by Sin. However, when she reached Home and found Cid, the Guado found her (because at this point, Home was attacked by the Guado, and the siege still continued). So, they took her to Bevelle in order to wed Seymour (how this was done, I'm not sure).

Spammerman
10-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Could she just use aeons?

jammi567
10-15-2006, 11:26 PM
it's still rarther confusing of how she managed to get seperated, and to get to bevelle before the others.

Tavrobel
10-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Could she just use aeons?

In the words of T.I.,
"It's hard to yell when the barrel's in your mouth."

it's still rarther confusing of how she managed to get seperated, and to get to bevelle before the others.

She went to Home (captured by the Al Bhed).
She met with Cid.
Cid sent her to his underground holding room to keep her safe.
Guado attacked Home, and found Yuna.
Guado took her away.
Seymour orders the destruction (ordered, if you want to be chronologically correct) of Home.
Yuna is taken to Bevelle by the Guado.

Meanwhile...

Tidus finds the other five of the party.
Tidus arrives at Home, Yuna having already been taken, Cid raises the Airship.
Cid and the gang goes to Bevelle.

Aurons_Desciple
10-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Probally been answered but how did Jecht get transported 2000 years into the future? Was Auron originally from Tidus' time period?

TheSpoonyBard
10-16-2006, 01:24 AM
i) He didn't.
ii) No.

Aurons_Desciple
10-16-2006, 04:06 AM
Tidus get's transported 2000 years into the future didn't he?. Jecht use to live in Zanarkand (before it was destroyed) then he was Braska's guardian. So how did that happen?

N8V_Tidus25
10-16-2006, 04:16 AM
i) He didn't.
ii) No.

please explain. I never really questioned the game but now that question about jecht got me thinking.

Aurons_Desciple
10-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Yes, please explain. If Auron isn't from Tidus' time period and Jecht never got transported in time then how does Tidus know who and what Auron looks like?

TheSpoonyBard
10-16-2006, 09:28 AM
Spoilers, obviously.

1,000 years ago there was a war between Zanarkand, who used summoners, and Bevelle, who used machina. Bevelle destroyed Zanarkand. The ruler of Zanarkand, Summoner Yevon, didn't want the city destroyed, so he turned all surviving civilians into fayth. He uses the power of these fayth to summon Dream Zanarkand. Yevon becomes Yu Yevon, and he summons Sin.

[Stuff happens]

Jecht and Tidus are creations of the fayth in Dream Zanarkand. They're based on the people who lived there before the war (which is how we get the Tidus=Shuyin question). Although events in Dream Zanarkand are still as they were 1,000 years ago, the city exists in the present at an undisclosed location in Spira. This is how Sin managed to find Jecht while he was out at sea. Jecht became Braska's guardian and they go on a pilgrimage with Auron, a warrior monk.

Braska and Jecht asked Auron to look after Yuna and Tidus before their deaths. Auron agreed, but was then wounded by Yunalesca. He managed to travel from Zanarkand to Bevelle, where he was found by Kimahri. He asks Kimahri to look after Yuna. Auron dies and becomes an unsent.

Being dead, Auron was able to ride Sin to Dream Zanarkand to watch over Tidus. Later, Tidus and Auron use Sin to get from Dream Zanarkand back to Spira. And so the story begins.

Aurons_Desciple
10-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh okay, now i get, thank you. Well done ;)

Little Blue
10-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Probally been answered but how did Jecht get transported 2000 years into the future? Was Auron originally from Tidus' time period?

Not to be rude or anything, but how did you get 2000 years? The standard misconception is 1000.

Aurons_Desciple
10-17-2006, 11:02 PM
^^lol, i don't know, been years since i've played that game or X-2 :confused:

Little Blue
10-18-2006, 08:57 AM
hehe, fair enough then. It's just 2000 seemed like quite an odd conclusion compared to 1000 :p

Aurons_Desciple
10-18-2006, 11:49 PM
^^I think i've been in the "Bible as Evidence" and "This should give athiests a chuckle" threads for too long and got 2000 years stuck in my head