PDA

View Full Version : beating bosses

rockingangel1218
10-15-2006, 11:01 PM
i need serious help beating evare. its impossible for me and im getting bruised banging the controller. i get pretty close (like about 9000hp left) and i die. can n e one help me??????????

Decessus
10-15-2006, 11:03 PM
Gamefaqs always helps.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html

And It's more than possible. Some people beat the game without even using the Sphere Grid.

Spammerman
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
moved i say. And just keep using good attacks. hase with tidus, wakka's balls, and lulu's magic. and the airship, that rocks. Also remember to maneuver the ship so posion doesnt kill u.

McLovin'
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Level Up you sod.

Cruise Control
10-15-2006, 11:20 PM
xD Necro did it, no sphere grid, and initial equips.

Shin Gouken
10-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Al bhed potions will turn this battle around. They cure poisen and give 1000HP back to all. Have rikku knock out an al bhed potion every turn or so and how can you lose. You should have tons of al bhed potions as enemies on bikinel island and home drop them everywhere

Firo Volondé
10-16-2006, 10:23 AM
if tidus doesn't have Hastega, get it. If Lulu doesn't have any -ga spells, get them. If Wakka doesn't have Attack Reels (obtained through blitzball matches), DEFINITELY get that, since Evrae is resistant to elements. Also, move away from Evrae whenever you can, because occasionally Cid will fire missiles at him.

If you've done all this at still can't beat him, just level up.

Ragde
10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
ok masters, I m new in the forum. I m a brasiliam and i m having very difficulties in beating the Ject´s boss (inside Sin). Please, how can i beat Ject if those side rocks are giving more and more power to him? I've tryed with my aeons (I think I need moore aeons, my last aeon was Bahamut).

So if someone knows how can i take new aeons or to beat Ject (inside Sin) i wolud be so glad.

see ya!

Levian
10-17-2006, 04:43 PM
You can steal some gems from him that hurts a lot when thrown on him. :up:

jammi567
10-17-2006, 04:49 PM
i didn't know that you could steal gems from him.

Shin Gouken
10-18-2006, 12:40 PM
ok masters, I m new in the forum. I m a brasiliam and i m having very difficulties in beating the Ject´s boss (inside Sin). Please, how can i beat Ject if those side rocks are giving more and more power to him? I've tryed with my aeons (I think I need moore aeons, my last aeon was Bahamut).

So if someone knows how can i take new aeons or to beat Ject (inside Sin) i wolud be so glad.

see ya!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=22160

extra aeons guide is in a stickied thread.

Other than aeons make use of these abilities... Hastaga, Quick hit, double cast, ultima, and quick pockets. Rikkus overdrive is helpful, mix either a lunar curtain or a light curtain with either an underdogs secret, wings to discovery or gamblers spirit (plus some others i cant remember) to make hyper mighty gaurd ( shell, protect, regan, haste and auto life on everyone)

Firo Volondé
10-18-2006, 01:33 PM
easiest way to beat Braska's Final Aeon is Mix 2 Wings to discovery or Underdogs Secret to make Trio of 9999 (make sure wakka/tidus/lulu are out when you do this) now all attacks from your 3 characters will do 9999. attack reels/slice and dice/blitz ace/fury will ensure he dies quickly (but first kill the yu pagodas so that BFA will take all the hits). Also, elemental gems also are affected by Trio of 9999.